Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Sharing your fleshlight with a buddy??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #504631 at 11,Mar,18 14:17
has anyone share your fleshlight with a buddy, or unknowingly been robbed of your fleshlight, only later to find it back in its place full of cum?

Similar topics: 1.should i buy a fleshlight ?   2.DIY fleshlight   3.Does anyone own a Fleshlight?   4.fleshlight handsfree   5.Fleshlight.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #566722 at 15,Sep,18 09:16
We bought one flashlight with a friend and paid half price each so we were sharing it.Half week it is mine, next half week he keeps a flashlight.I used it 3 times a day minimum and cleaned it sooner or later.He was using it a lot too.One time I wanted to use the flashlight and went to his home, to find flashlight with his yesterday load still inside.It smellt horrible, but he washed it and I was fucking our flashlight again

By #532415 at 17,Mar,18 07:09
My 24 yr. old nephew and i shared one when he lived with the wife and i. No big deal..

By mrseveninches at 14,Mar,18 00:37 other posts of mrseveninches 
After that we would often use them together.

By mrseveninches at 13,Mar,18 23:21 other posts of mrseveninches 
Yes i did.

By #549651 at 12,Mar,18 00:58
I've shared mine frequently, but never unknowingly. I like to use them with other guys. For those that would want to borrow it without my knowledge I just hope they're very trusting as to where my dick's been.

By mrseveninches at 11,Mar,18 15:40 other posts of mrseveninches 
My partner's stepbro used to live with us. He would borrow my sex toys without asking. One time he did leave behind a mess.
By #504631 at 11,Mar,18 20:04
Did you do anything about it?
By mrseveninches at 11,Mar,18 23:25 other posts of mrseveninches 
Sure. I told him he owed me a blow and i would get to see him use it.
By kebmo at 12,Mar,18 00:08 other posts of kebmo 
Did you collect on that debt?

Adult Discussion Forum