All Trump and only Trump 19,Jul,18 05:03
Never have I ever.... 12,May,18 03:56
Craigslist personals everywhere in the world closed now? 03,May,18 19:37
Suicide 21,Oct,17 00:30
Women posting on men's miscellaneous page. 23,Sep,16 16:36

By kebmo at 23,May,19 01:30
I'm pretty sure I saw them all.

By kebmo at 23,May,19 00:59
They tape five shows in one day. Here's Alex Trebek's day: only registered users can see external links

By kebmo at 23,May,19 00:02
I saw that one and the ones he did with Barbara Streisand and Paul McCarthy. Paul's was hilarious. This is it: only registered users can see external links

By kebmo at 22,May,19 23:54
I watch Jeopardy every day and this guy is by far the smartest guy with the guts to match. His speed on the button is second to none. He currently holds the top 13 largest single day winnings! He's absolutely amazing!!
Wednesday was his 25th win and his total is now $1,939,027.
He trails only Ken Jennings, with 74 victories and $2,520,700 in prize winnings.
His technique is unique because he goes from the bottom to the top and he's (almost) always right! He's just so unbelievably smart!
I bet he has a nice big cut cock to match his HUGE balls!!

By kebmo at 16,May,19 16:18
I just made an important edit. Not person, prison.

By kebmo at 16,May,19 16:11
The hardest prison to escape from is your own mind.

By kebmo at 10,May,19 11:56
Bella, in the interest of not getting arrested, I'd make a bet and keep my panty covered dick in my pants.

By kebmo at 10,May,19 10:44
Bella, if you're gambllng, blowing your wad refers to betting all the chips or money you have the table is a gaming table, not the dining room table. Although, for the record I've bet all of my money at a gaming table AND jerked off at the dining room table! Both ended happily.

By kebmo at 10,May,19 00:46
It's OK if I blow my wad at the table but I can't be ****!

By kebmo at 10,May,19 00:07
Gambllng puts money into the government coffers so most levels of the Canadian government are just fine with it.

gamb-ling is a bad word here! Really?

By kebmo at 10,May,19 00:04
Steven Wright:

I woke up one morning, and all of my stuff had been stolen and replaced by exact duplicates.”

His mind sees things differently than most of us do.
Here are some of his gems:
1 - I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

2 - Borrow money from pessimists -- they don't expect it back.

3 - Half the people you know are below average.

4 - 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

5 - 82.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

6 - A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

7 - A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

8 - If you want the rainbow, you got to put up with the rain.

9 - All those who believe in psycho kinesis, raise my hand.

10 - The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

11 - I almost had a psychic girlfriend . . . but she left me before we met.

12 - OK, so what's the speed of dark?

13 - How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?

14 - If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

15 - Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

16 - When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

17 - Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

18 - Hard work pays off in the future; laziness pays off now.

19 - I intend to live forever... So far, so good.

20 - If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

21 - Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

22 - What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

23 - My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

24 - Why do psychics have to ask you for your name.

25 - If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

26 - A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

27 - Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

28 - The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread.

29 - To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.

By kebmo at 05,May,19 23:54
The Canadians that go to Florida for the winter are Snow Birds. Phoenix gets a lot of the Snow Birds from Western Canada.

By kebmo at 27,Apr,19 23:22
Cody if I saw you in the trees I'd just stand there and blatantly stare at you jerking off until I got an invitation to join or came!

By kebmo at 27,Apr,19 23:17
They probably all loved showing off to you!

By kebmo at 27,Apr,19 21:34
Dan do you know why American women don't have sex on the beach? They don't want to get sand in their Schlitz.

By kebmo at 26,Apr,19 22:12
I've posted 2,000 photos so I guess you could say that I am! Not full nudes though.

By kebmo at 26,Apr,19 21:49
Dan, that's a barley sandwich.

By kebmo at 22,Apr,19 23:22
My Dad's father, uncle and aunt lived to 102, 93 and Aunt Hazel is celebrating her 100th on May 4th. Because it matters, this is my step Dad. Biologically, I'm doomed!

By kebmo at 22,Apr,19 19:26
I saw a question once; if you could have an afternoon with anyone in history, dead or alive, who would that be? I chose Queen Elizabeth. She has met nearly every important person in the 20th and 21st centuries and has intelligence and wisdom beyond anyone I can think of. I would love to listen to her talk about her life experiences.

By kebmo at 22,Apr,19 00:28
When Craigslist was up and running I used it to find curious guys. I seeked them out because they were safe and I love being the first cock for them. I've met about 25 of them and EVERY one was a great cocksucker because they have a cock and know what a good bj is and they've been thinking about it for anywhere from 2-10 years. One guy was curious for 20 years!!
Some of them have become longtime cock sucking friends but many of them did it once and disappeared.
I always felt like I had given them something that they really wanted and I also know that they weren't out sucking the cum out of some pig who didn't care about their safety, you know, a community service.
One thing that I KNOW is is that if you are curious, it NEVER goes away. Do it but do it safe!

By kebmo at 22,Apr,19 00:05
I wish it was OK for a couple or few guys to sit around, watch the game with a beer and suck some cock or jerk off together. What the fuck? We all want to get our cocks sucked and we all jerk off so why not with friends while we watch the game?
I also happen to KNOW that a LOT of attached guys love to suck cock. You wouldn't believe who sucks my cock! Bikers, a cop, a weight lifter, a few big oil workers and just ordinary guys.

By kebmo at 20,Apr,19 00:25
BUT.....if you vote while it says -20 points under it you LOOSE 20 points!!

By kebmo at 13,Apr,19 22:20
I don't know why that is but about DC, it used to be so much better. It, like other stations, have realised how cheap reality TV shows are and the budget cutters came in and put all the cheap shit on and took away the great science shows that Discovery USED to have. Reality TV shows are dirt cheap to make and appeal to the lowest common denominator. Grrrrrrrr

By kebmo at 13,Apr,19 22:15
Dan, they're Canadian.

By kebmo at 12,Apr,19 12:57
I thought that a member had to be here for two years before they could participate in the Abuse Panel.
There is a member now (Missim1) who posted a complaint (against whoopwhoop). The reason: "Aggressive approach". Missim1 has only been a member since March 23/2019. Why should this member be able to bring forth this complaint?
I have seen an upswing of new members bringing frivolous complaints recently.
Of course the complaint will be resolved momentarily but it was there.

By kebmo at 12,Apr,19 11:44
Haha. "Alicious" is a great suffix to add to anything that's very good. My best friend Judy is very Judilicious!

By kebmo at 12,Apr,19 05:36
Here's a start using Member Search: Texas There's a few nice ones here!
/search_by_name.php?qq=texas&country=0&agefrom=18&ageto=99&sex=4&order=0

By kebmo at 12,Apr,19 04:24
Texans do have nice cocks Dan! VERY often when I see a guy from Texas he has a nice suckalicious cock!

By kebmo at 11,Apr,19 13:04
That’s the real me. My Kebmo profile is photoshopped small!!

By kebmo at 07,Apr,19 19:56
Jack, a handsome man, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to this blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV as the 10:00 news came on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.
The blonde looked at Jack and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"
Jack says, "You know what, I bet he will." The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't." Jack placed $30 on the bar and said, "You're on!"
Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death. The blonde was very upset and handed her $30 to Jack, saying, "Fair's fair... Here's your money."
Jack replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump."
The blonde replies, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again."
Jack took the money.

By kebmo at 06,Apr,19 09:52
It's awesome!

By kebmo at 06,Apr,19 00:21
MoeJoe photoshopped himself into one of my photos and I love it! I wouldn't post one without stating that it's photoshopped.

By kebmo at 06,Apr,19 00:10
This is me with Brad and Andy. Unfortunately it only happened once but it sure was fun!! We don't do anal so it was lots and lots of cock sucking fun!

By kebmo at 31,Mar,19 22:48
That was an excellent example of whataboutism Phart. You can do better.

By kebmo at 31,Mar,19 10:15
If Trump & Co. did the things that they did for the good of the USA that's one thing. If they did it for the good of Trump & Co. that's quite another. One of the many things that have been proven in court though is that what they did was illegal and now a bunch of them are in jail.

By kebmo at 31,Mar,19 00:52
Being a scumbag is not illegal but a lot of Trump's buddies are now in jail because the things that they did are illegal.

By kebmo at 27,Mar,19 23:30
Glass and wine?

By kebmo at 27,Mar,19 00:31
Holy cockstar!! I think that A2Firefighter currently has 19 photos on the main page!! I've never seen so many from one member at once before. Way to go!

By kebmo at 23,Mar,19 10:16
Motor oil, olive oil (extra virgin of course), dish soap...

By kebmo at 23,Mar,19 02:27
Into my mouth... if I aim it right!

By kebmo at 22,Mar,19 23:04
Of my 1,984 posted photos I have zero that would fit that category.

By kebmo at 21,Mar,19 02:51
A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy.
"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull.
"They're packed with nutrients."
The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it actually gave him enough strength to reach the first branch of the tree.
The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fortnight, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree. Soon he was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree.
Moral of the Story: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

By kebmo at 21,Mar,19 00:43
I never use lube.
--------------------------------------- added after 57 hours

...but when I was young I did use Vaseline.

By kebmo at 20,Mar,19 14:52
Phart I have some B&W photos that are previously uploaded colour photos changed to B&W. It's also good for photos that I take and like but the quality isn't there in a colour photo and I like the subject matter. I think there is an "artsy" look to them.
CC54 I think that some of your top viewed photos would look amazing in B&W. Give it a try.
I think that they are nice sprinkled within your gallery but certainly not someone's entire gallery.

By kebmo at 09,Mar,19 23:47
I had a 21 year old guy... /blogs/28976.html

By kebmo at 05,Mar,19 00:25
I have epilepsy and the most common cause of accidental death amongst people with epilepsy is drowning. My condition is well controlled through medication but I would never risk it. I think I've taken two baths since I was a kid, both supervised.

By kebmo at 01,Mar,19 20:47
Such filth.

By kebmo at 01,Mar,19 19:30
The word z o o is a bad word here!

By kebmo at 01,Mar,19 19:26
My best friend at the time, his girlfriend and I got drunk as fuck one night and he fell asleep on the living room couch where we were drinking. His girlfriend and I were on the loveseat and we started kissing. He woke up, got up and said "stop that" as he walked by and went to bed. We stopped it and it was never spoken of again. I don't think he remembered it the next morning.

By kebmo at 01,Mar,19 19:16
Did she suck your cock after that?