RIP George Bush Sr. 01,Dec,18 01:02
Tons of Trivia! 05,Aug,18 04:29
All Trump and only Trump 19,Jul,18 05:03
Never have I ever.... 12,May,18 03:56
Craigslist personals everywhere in the world closed now? 03,May,18 19:37
Suicide 21,Oct,17 00:30
Women posting on men's miscellaneous page. 23,Sep,16 16:36

By kebmo at 21,Oct,20 23:10
If Donald Trump raped his daughter Ivanka When she was ten years old and even one shred of it is true something should be done about that too.

I think it’s not true but I did read it on line about a year ago. Is it right for me to repost it? No, of course not.

By kebmo at 21,Oct,20 20:15
*two of his three wives were foreign. The current one brought her parents with her.

By kebmo at 21,Oct,20 20:09
Phart and Love2show2 do either of you have any validation of this from a reputable news source? Donald Trump doesn't count.
Have any charges been laid? Why not?

Why isn't it being reported on the major news networks or in national news papers? Oh yeah, they're all fake news, right?

Maybe, just maybe because it's bull shit.

I have no issues reading your opinions or factual issues but when you accuse someone of child abuse with no proof that's too much.

By kebmo at 21,Oct,20 02:18
Scorps, Are you sure you've got your "facts" straight there? Can you post a legitimate news source of this? I've looked into your story because I never heard it.

only registered users can see external links added after 112 secondsEven Fox News disputes it.

only registered users can see external links

By kebmo at 21,Oct,20 02:11
You know "that look" that women get when they want sex? Me neither.

-Steve Martin

By kebmo at 19,Oct,20 17:33
The USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier has two nuclear reactors on board which could power Honolulu, 343,000 people.

-Discovery Science

By kebmo at 19,Oct,20 15:29
Thanks Bigg! From me it's an island in the middle of a triangle formed by South Africa, Australia and Antarctica. Population: around 45-110 depending on the season. only registered users can see external links

By kebmo at 17,Oct,20 23:54
If it was flat the cats would have knocked everything over the side by now.

By kebmo at 17,Oct,20 15:01
If the Earth is flat are there two usable sides? Deep thoughts by Kebmo.

By kebmo at 14,Oct,20 23:11
This is just the cumming and not the masturbating. I bet it's one of the cummiest cums on SYD. I have a gallery of 62 cum shots! Warning: May cause /galleries.php?id=278

By kebmo at 13,Oct,20 16:54
Hilary is not the president. Neither is Obama. Be concerned about now not what was or might have been.

This happened on Trump’s watch.

By kebmo at 12,Oct,20 23:54
So this is what North Korea has been up to while Trump has been President. I guess Kim isn't such a good friend after all.

By kebmo at 12,Oct,20 23:51
Oh I think that if the claim of her ineligibility had legs, Trump would be all over it like a cheap suit on a fat man.

By kebmo at 12,Oct,20 03:11
The golden rule of posting on SYD? More dink, less sink.

By kebmo at 12,Oct,20 01:55
I don't ever drink but I had to post this on Facebook preceded by the words: Just a joke...

By kebmo at 12,Oct,20 01:51
...words never uttered in Canada.

By kebmo at 12,Oct,20 01:25
I hate it when people photograph themselves in a toothpaste splattered bathroom mirror or when half the photo is of the sink and the clutter around it. Edit your photos!

Thank you for listening.

By kebmo at 11,Oct,20 00:20

By kebmo at 10,Oct,20 00:46
tecsan, when you delete your account all of your posts here turn into a number. If you ever see a number instead of a name it's because someone deleted their account.
Huxley999 deleted his account and that's his number.

By kebmo at 09,Oct,20 16:36
Scorps, did you read what Fox News wrote on this subject?
Did you actually read the story I posted?
You shouldn’t dismiss it out of hand based on no information.

By kebmo at 09,Oct,20 15:14

By kebmo at 09,Oct,20 02:58
"The country may be divided but law enforcement is united."

-Michigan State Police Officer

By kebmo at 09,Oct,20 00:18
Phart, if pot is decriminalized it's still illegal. It's just more of a ticket you'll get instead of wasting court, police and jail time and money for someone with a small amount of pot. You will also not get a criminal record for it.
In Canada it was legalized two years ago but it follows pretty well the same laws as liquor. Each provincial government controls the laws, like liquor laws. You have to buy it from approved stores or from a government run site on line.
Many apartment buildings and condos don't allow it in the units but some allow it on balconies and others don't. It's up to the discretion of the building owner.
I live in a city of 100,000 and there are six stores where anyone over 18 can buy their products, all bought from the provincial government.
For instance, if I want to get my hash brownies into stores I have to sell it to the provincial government and they approve it then they sell it to the stores; not much different than liquor laws actually.
I can not smoke it in restaurants, on patios, walking down the street, in a vehicle, or other public places.
I don't smoke it but I think that the promise to legalize pot (and tax it of course) played a big part in getting our Prime Minister elected in 2015.
In general, the government doesn't want to incur the expense of dealing with petty pot users which I agree with.

By kebmo at 08,Oct,20 15:14
Holy shit! Now people are trying to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer, the Governor of Michigan? What the fuck???

By kebmo at 07,Oct,20 10:50
Yesterday Canada laid to rest it's 17th Prime Minister, 91 year old John Turner. Turner was born in Richmond, Surrey, England.
He was PM for a mere 78 days in 1984 before being Succeeded by Brian Mulroney who held the PM's office for ten years.
He was involved in Canadian politics for two decades and earned the respect from all parties.

By kebmo at 07,Oct,20 10:23
Mike, that's disgusting! I would never do that!!

By kebmo at 06,Oct,20 18:01
Oh Scorps Trump does have a lot of followers in Canada. Two of whom are my brother and father! Canadian Thanksgiving is next weekend. I hope we can keep the conversation light.

By kebmo at 06,Oct,20 14:34
Scorps, the 100,000 protesting were NOT chanting Trump's name. It had nothing to do with Trump.
"There were frequent spontaneous chants of "liberté"..."
Liberte is French for Liberty which is a long time rallying cry of right wing Quebecers, it goes back to the 60's.

By kebmo at 06,Oct,20 13:20
bella! the title of this is "All Trump and only Trump". I started it two years ago for people who want to discuss this ONE subject.

The policies and actions, or inactions, of the US president affects all Canadians and our economy. It matters to me.

By kebmo at 06,Oct,20 00:42
The behavior of Trump's circle is just reckless. I'm sure they'll get the best healthcare America has to offer but how about the STAFF that works at the White House? About 400 people work in the building and now they're all at risk of getting COVID-19. Of course there are dozens, including the press (FAKE NEWS and Fox News), delivery people et al that come and go throughout the day.
For the lower level employees who get sick, go fuck yourself and get out of the building will be the mantra.

The beginning of the end is here for Trump.

"When the walls come tumblin' down
When the walls come crumblin' crumblin'
When the walls come tumblin' tumblin' down."

-John Mellencamp

By kebmo at 05,Oct,20 23:11
phart what brand did you buy? I sold appliances for over ten years.

By kebmo at 05,Oct,20 00:32
Huxley, I've heard them referred to as "talking heads".
As for impartiality, I watch "The National" on CBC News almost daily. It's Canadian and it's fairly middle of the road and unopiniated. I also like the PBS News from the US.

By kebmo at 04,Oct,20 02:45
Is it legal to deport an American citizen?
--------------------------------------- added after 83 seconds

Law breaking? What illegal things has she done? Why hasn't she been arrested?

By kebmo at 04,Oct,20 02:03
Ilhan Omar. She spent her first 13 years in Solomona and Kenya then escaped to the US in 1995. She has lived in the US for 25 years and you think she should go back to where she came from? She's a war refugee and a member of the US Congress!
phart if a white man said the same thing you wouldn't have even mentioned it here. Your redneck is showing.
Learn a bit about her here.

By kebmo at 03,Oct,20 22:44
Are you referring to that American citizen?

--------------------------------------- added after 80 minutes phart I'm not sure but if you're talking about an elected official who is an American citizen you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking that you or anyone else can choose which American citizens are protected by the First Amendment of the US Constitution.

By kebmo at 03,Oct,20 16:00
For 600 years only the Chinese knew how to make paper.

NOVA on PBS

By kebmo at 03,Oct,20 14:35
"If the tables were turned and this was Biden in the hospital Trump would be all over this making fun of him, calling him names. I have no sympathy for this man. It's karma."

Comment on CBC that I wholeheartedly agree with.

By kebmo at 03,Oct,20 01:20
A handful of HOT!

By kebmo at 02,Oct,20 22:07
Of course

By kebmo at 02,Oct,20 12:17
Why would Putin want to ditch his best puppet ever?

By kebmo at 02,Oct,20 05:02
Karma can be a real bitch.

By kebmo at 02,Oct,20 04:13
Bella, I'm sure Biden did all he could to stay away from Trump. There was no handshake and no meeting backstage. I fear the spittle that may have come with Trump's anger.

By kebmo at 02,Oct,20 04:09
You know it Leo! Double doses for the whole family.

If both Trump and Pence both become incapacitated Nancy Pelosi becomes President right?

Right.

--------------------------------------- added after 38 minutes

President Nancy Pelosi, oh the irony! The first woman President?

By kebmo at 02,Oct,20 03:56
I said that I changed it so that anyone who sees it will see that I said that I changed it meaning that it was different before I changed it.

By kebmo at 02,Oct,20 03:32
I'm sure that they are just the tip of the iceberg. More family and government members will test positive. Watch the stock market TANK on Friday.

By kebmo at 02,Oct,20 03:13
Bad spelling. I changed it.

By kebmo at 02,Oct,20 02:37
Holy shit! Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19.

By kebmo at 02,Oct,20 02:34
Holy shit! Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19.

I wonder if Pence has picked a running mate yet.

By kebmo at 02,Oct,20 00:28
Would you like some extra scummy with your news? Here you go.
These two guys were charged with robocalling (mostly) black voters in the 313 area code in Detroit and telling them that if they vote by mail their personal info would be given to police, credit card companies (for possible old debts) and they would be on a list for mandatory vaccines. It also happened to other predominantly black areas in the US including Chicago and it's estimated that 85,000 people received these calls. This is, of course, yet another pathetic attempt at voter suppression.

Oops, that's FAKE NEWS CNN. Oh look, Fox News has the story too.

By kebmo at 30,Sep,20 19:36
It went exactly the way I thought it would.