She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Naturist

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #553253 at 11,Apr,18 21:41
Although I have had sex with many on nude beach's...(which is not acceptable behaviour) and find restrictions on ADULT BEACH'S total b.s. and found I was always surprised by men with hard dicks, being naked to me is just a natural thing, NOT A SEXUAL THING! Opinions?

Similar topics: 1.Fond of Showing my Dick in Public   2.naturist?????????????????????   3.Nudity in the UK   4.Eureka Naturist Club - UK   5.Naturism? Horny? Pervert?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 11,Apr,18 22:11
l find being naked is natural and sexual, we a sexual beings and the body is made to attract the opposite sex for the purpose of reproducing.. l find nudist beaches the strangest places of all, on a clothing beach, lm allowed to apply sun screen to my partner, put my arm around him, touch him, but on a nudist beach we've had the 'beach police' come over and tell us they'll kick sand in our face if we continue to act in a 'sexual' way, when he didn't have a hard on, and l had no intention of fucking him...we didn't kiss, we just applied sun screen and if applying sun screen isn't allowed, then what is 'acceptable' behaviour, are we supposed to go there and get our genitals burned ??? being that cocks and tits are also exposed to the sun and WILL burn, if nudism is so FREE AND LIBERATING, then why are there so many UNWRITTEN RULES about how some can act or conduct youself... buts it totally ok to walk the beach and park yourself right in front of sun bathers and stare up their crotches like a creep???
l think if nudity and sex are offensive, than you shouldn't be on a nudist beach, if being warm and affectionate toward your partner is considered offensive while naked, than what is the purpose of the beach in the first place??? are they solely beaches for sun bathing and staring at crotches and tits??? or are they places to go and act like NORMAL human beings???
personally, l hate nudist beaches now and would rather go to a deserted beach any day where l can be myself and yes fuck if l choose to without having dicks tell me how to BEHAVE like a human being while naked. No l don't fuck in front of minors in any setting, as l wouldn't get naked at the school gates either, there is a time a place for every thing and if people feel its offensive for others to sit close, touch, rub lotion onto exposed body parts and hold hands, than what is this world coming too.. l truly couldn't care less if someone has an erection on a beach, but standing and staring at girls crotches isn't deemed offensive??? if you know what the RULES are, ld love to see them.. *Lix*
By #553253 at 13,Apr,18 08:27
I had two idiots on a nude beach "warn me" both naked, carrying handcuffs. They came back 5 minutes later, grabbed me, and got the ass beating of their entire lives in front of 300+ people and woke up handcuffed to a tree, with no key. These guys are the MORAL POLICE?....I think not.

By foreskinlover52 at 12,Apr,18 07:19 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I love being a naturist or as some say nudist and have been for 50 years..I enjoy nudist resorts and beaches but everyone must be on their good behaviour..I am not sure if you walked around with a hard on you might get into a problem..Some places dont even allow gentital jewelry..So times seem to be changeing and not for the better..A few resorts dont even allow single men..So most of us these days enjoy the hidden places where men can have a hard cock for all to enjoy and even sex..

Adult Discussion Forum