Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Periods

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Shesnude at 06,Jul,18 15:08  other posts of Shesnude
I love getting fucked and having my pussy eaten out while I have my monthly visitor. Am I alone in this? How about the guys would you lick a bloody pussy?

Similar topics: 1.Cock Piercing   2.Ladies of the site: What is a typical man like in bed?   3.Sex at the time of Periods   4.Men's brains hardwired for promiscuity   5.Temporarily Exposed  

New Comment

Comments:
By #522791 at 10,Dec,18 16:53
I have many times...it takes the right guy though

By #372661 at 10,Dec,18 00:15
I got my redwings long ago and I'm proud of them. That "period" of my wife's life is over so only memories remain.

By mike15644 at 09,Dec,18 17:42 other posts of mike15644 
Mmmm I love licking it and pull tampons out with my teeth

By #557060 at 08,Dec,18 21:07
My GF usually gets turned on during her time of the month, and we always take the opportunity, since it's a safer way to do it raw. Her period blood is pretty clean compared to most girls i've dated before, and it doesn't smell, so i'm "ok" with it.

On the other hand, there were some girls before, whose period blood would smell like rotten meat, and i'd fuck them with my head facing the ceiling, breathing through my mouth.

By #463848 at 08,Dec,18 09:20
I have in the past given my gf a quickie whilst she was on. I understand that that time of month can give an increase in their desire.

By nekekal at 24,Nov,18 17:40 other posts of nekekal 
I have fucked women on their period. My cock came out all **** covered, but the fucking was great. I wasn't in any hurry to lick her though. If she had asked me to while she sucked my cock, I would have though.

By #551147 at 22,Nov,18 07:21
I will say... I've heard some say they love the cheesy flavor.

By #554098 at 22,Nov,18 07:04
I've been with a few that are SUPER HORNY, during their period. No big deal, it's not like she is gushing ****, or battery acid, or anything!!
Women get to know their period, and when they need having that guy that knows how to get them close, and stop, and tease, making the orgasm more intense! Most seem to know the 'not good' times!
Never had a problem before, so game on!

By #121361 at 22,Nov,18 06:14

By SluttySarah069 at 06,Jul,18 16:19 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I'd love to lick your cunt out when you are on your period

Adult Discussion Forum