pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Getting pegged

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #476211 at 16,Oct,18 04:50
Have you ever been pegged ? Tell me about it

Similar topics: 1.Pegging : The Mrs gave me some strap on fun   2.does anyone like being pegged   3.Alberta- It just sounds like it sucks ass   4.Strap-on domination  

New Comment

Comments:
By cumonme1 at 17,Oct,18 11:33 other posts of cumonme1 
My wife took my anal cherry many years ago, I absolutely love it. She fucked my ass hard and made me cum, best orgasm I ever had

By #516354 at 17,Oct,18 09:01
My ex wife(also my Mistress)used to cam our B.D.S.M sessions on an adult dating site.We met and became friends with a local guy(a Master) on there and would cam and chat with him.One evening She invited him to our house and when He arrived I was ordered by my Mistress to strip.Although He had seen me naked on cam I found it humiliating to be stood there naked (except for my cock cage and collar)in person.I was tied face down by my wrists and ankles bent over a table.The Master then had sex with my Mistress with Her humiliating me by saying things like 'He's much bigger than you'and 'He can last a lot longer than you' etc.When they had both had their orgasms my Mistress came over to me and shoved her dripping pussy in my face and ordered me to lick it clean.Once done She put her strap-on on and started to fuck me in the arse(She had used this before as well as dildos and butt plugs).The Master shoved His cock in my mouth and told me to clean it and get it hard again.Once I had got it hard He told my Mistress that He wanted to fuck my arse,so they swapped places and He gave my arse a good fucking.After He had cum in my arse I was released,cock cage removed and told to masturbate over the table whilst They watched.So I stood there cum dripping out of my arse masturbating(both laughing and making humiliating remarks at me) and when I had shot my load over the table,They orderd me to lick it all up.

By #554098 at 17,Oct,18 03:38
Of course!! And it was AMAZING!! Every guy, ESPECIALLY the straight ones, should try it with their wife, or girlfriend! It really changes the relationship, in a good way, I think!
I was dating this delightful little vixen in College, and she told me after we had sex the first time that she was Bi, and liked playing, loved boys and girls, and liked trying things.
Ok. My birthday came up, and she decided to give me a really unique, first time kind of 'present'. Yeah, first time with a woman, letting her be the 'dominant' and with the strap-on toy, and it was fcking AMAZING!! Didn't make me 'gay', but just amazing!!
For all the guys that have never tried it with a lady they care for, you really should, and just relax, and let her show you, by how she loves you, what she really wants!

By #568769 at 16,Oct,18 18:21
Yes! Just once when I was younger (60). Actually hired her as that was her business. We had a couple glasses of wine that I brought which mellowed me a LOT as I was very nervous. Then she stood up, took off her dress to show me her unloaded strap on. I sort of felt like I was going to be asked to sit down in the electric chair, but it was So titillating when she brought out her collection of cock shaped dildos. Of ALL sizes. We decided to start with the 7 incher and it was very arousing seeing her breasts and then look down at her 'cock'. She stood there smiling at me as she stroked it. Wow!! She then gradually increased the sizes as she 'broke' me in over the next 40 minutes. One of the VERY best 40 minutes of my life!! I have to say I was NOT a novice having done this kind of stuff starting in my 30's using both vegetables and dildos...It was one of my top TEN sexual experiences in my life!!

By #549249 at 16,Oct,18 12:33
Only like men.So no.

Adult Discussion Forum