pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

What's the longest you've gone between fucking the same person?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #423426 at 11,Mar,19 20:01
Mine is 31 years. An old girlfriend from school days until we were 19, my and her first fuck. She moved away and lost all contact, but with the power of Facebook she found me and she'd been back living a few miles away for a couple of years. We met regularly for chats and coffee for about 6 months then one day we just ended up in bed together. She was living with a guy a lot older than her and hadn't had sex for a long time. She'd really piled on the pounds since we were kids and was a bit embarrassed but I soon managed to make her feel comfortable about it, she could see from my hard cock how turned on she was making me. She'd never seen a totally shaved cock before either and loved it immediately. Id never been with a big girl before, and never thought it was for me, but I found it very erotic and different. We had some great sex for a few months. She almost got me to hit the ceiling playing with my oiled cock with a tight ring on, I don't think I've ever shot so far.