Recent Posts of member wycowboy

By wycowboy at 15,Jul,19 17:15
I'm 56 and ejaculate about once a week. Usually from masturbation now since the wife has an almost zero sex drive now. In my teens and 20's I was ejaculating every day, sometimes twice so I think I am good

By wycowboy at 15,Jul,19 17:12

My cock totally soft and then hard. Still not very big but it satisfies my wife (and others) so I guess it'll do.

By wycowboy at 15,Jul,19 17:09
Nope they aren't the views of the "Greatest Nation On Earth". But they do seem to be the views of our President.

By wycowboy at 15,Jul,19 17:08
I'm cut but when flaccid I still have some foreskin and if it covers the head I pull it back so I don't piss on myself

By wycowboy at 11,Jul,19 11:04
When I was younger, early teens, I could self suck even though I am only about 6 inches. It wasn't easy and I had to stretch to accomplish it but it was doable. Now, 40 years later, I have to position myself so my cock is above and try to shoot (dribble really, lol) my cum into my mouth.

By wycowboy at 10,Jul,19 17:00
Have my wife and her best friend be my sex slaves for a weekend........or longer!

By wycowboy at 10,Jul,19 16:57
Who doesn't!

By wycowboy at 10,Jul,19 16:56
I either cum into a glass or my hand, then drink it or lick it up usually. A couple of times I have blown my load on a sandwich and then ate it. I once did it in the kitchen of a hotel I worked security at, after closing, and then ate the sandwich while talking to the woman who did night audit. It turned me on so much knowing what I was doing that I had to go jerk off again. Ah, the young days when I could do that! LOL

By wycowboy at 10,Jul,19 16:52

My small cock, small balls and tight sack. I've never had a complaint but I wish I had a bigger dick and low hanging nuts.

By wycowboy at 10,Jul,19 16:49
I'm not very hairy but I prefer to keep what I have intact. A shaved cock or cunt just looks like it's too young for me. Maybe it's my age (56) but I don't understand this fascination with shaving the pubes.

By wycowboy at 10,Jul,19 16:47
I like some low hanging balls. Mine are usually pretty tight, I hate that.

By wycowboy at 10,Jul,19 16:46
Very few people, 3-4, know that I have had sex with a man. It was when we were very young, 12 or so. We sucked each others cocks, mutually masturbated each other, had anal sex and also fucked a neighborhood girl at the same time. We were related by marriage but not by blood. His younger bro (8 or 9)used to watch us and jerk his little cock. We were just young horny guys who got pleasure from each other.

By wycowboy at 09,Jul,19 08:29
Maybe 1.5 inches

By wycowboy at 09,Jul,19 08:28
I think most men have played with another cock at one time in their life, usually early teen years. For me it was with a cousin when we were about 12. We would mutually masturbate and/or suck each other off when our parents were out. Once we tried anal sex. Neither of us was/is gay, it was just a way to get off, being the always horny boys we were in the mid-70's.

By wycowboy at 30,Jun,19 08:10
I've never been to one but I would not go to suck a cock. To get sucked? Hell yeah!

By wycowboy at 30,Jun,19 08:09
Quit worrying about it. I have a small dick too. My wife has always said that it was enough for her and since I can sometimes make her squirt I guess it is. Bigger cocks aren't as common as most people think anyway.

By wycowboy at 27,Jun,19 08:40
I used to be able to do that. I'm older now, 56 in a couple of days, and can't do it anymore. But, even if I could, why would I want to? A long slow jerk off session is so much better.

By wycowboy at 22,Jun,19 07:52
I'm happy with what I have. It's small but it works and I've never had a complaint

By wycowboy at 17,Jun,19 08:17
I watch videos of men masturbating and cumming all the time. Such a turn on. I try to cum at the same time and usually succeed.

By wycowboy at 15,Jun,19 08:32
I look at all the peeing pics I can. I also enjoy being peed on or peeing on someone.

By wycowboy at 15,Jun,19 08:31
I can get three in on a good day but depends on how I am feeling that day. Usually only one. I love anal play though. I have a butt plug and also a vibrator I like to use on myself.

By wycowboy at 14,Jun,19 08:13
Purple headed yogurt slinger

By wycowboy at 13,Jun,19 09:33
I had masturbation sessions with my little s i s a few times and she watched me fuck her friend one night and I have a few cousins I would love to fuck but thats it.

By wycowboy at 13,Jun,19 09:30
I hate it when that happens but sometimes getting caught adjusting for it is amusing

By wycowboy at 13,Jun,19 09:28
I haven't had a dirty chat in a couple years now. The last woman I had one with was online and she could get me off in a hurry. We eventually did it on the phone a few times and apparently I could give as good as I got. SHe had some loud orgasms

By wycowboy at 13,Jun,19 09:26
I haven't told anyone and if someone I know sees or discovers me here I don't care.

By wycowboy at 11,Jun,19 08:28
Get nekkid. No one will notice your size. I'm small too and go naked in public during the summer. I could care less if seen or ridiculed.

By wycowboy at 10,Jun,19 09:06
My cock is small so I rarely need to adjust. When I do, usually it's after an erection, I just do it. If someone notices I don't care.

By wycowboy at 10,Jun,19 09:04
The more fur the better

By wycowboy at 10,Jun,19 09:03
Mine reaches from my bladder to the head of my cock

By wycowboy at 05,Jun,19 18:39
A true friend is always there for you, good or bad.

By wycowboy at 05,Jun,19 18:37
I have a lot. I used to be a store manager for a national auto parts chain. I was horny one morning when there all alone, the store was closed, not open yet, so I stripped down and started jerking off out on the sales floor. It was so exciting I came pretty quickly. I did that there a few times. I also used to jerk off at a hotel I worked security at. I came in the sauna, hot tub, hallways, ballrooms, every where I could think of.

By wycowboy at 03,Jun,19 09:34
I'm straight and love compliments from all people. I don't care or even think about sexual orientation when reading them.

By wycowboy at 03,Jun,19 09:32
I go commando pretty often, especially when wearing shorts. I am usually semi-erect then because people might be able to see my package. It also allows me to reach in a play with myself. I think I will wear shorts to work today.

By wycowboy at 31,May,19 08:30
Had to be about 45 years ago, I was about 11. My cock was hard one summer day so I went to my bedroom and pulled my pants down to see what was going on. It felt good pulling my underwear over my dick so I started playing with it. Pretty soon I shot a huge load that hit the wall so hard I was afraid my mom heard it. I quickly cleaned up but no one came to investigate. It took me a while to figure out how to do it again. I've been jacking off ever since.

By wycowboy at 31,May,19 08:25
Nope, not true at all. My dick stayed the same as I gained weight and if jacking off helped size I would need a wheelbarrow to haul it around by now!

By wycowboy at 30,May,19 16:04
I am on a bowling team with my wife, my daughter-in-law and another friend who is female. The friend was looking for a photo of something on her tablet to show us when a photo of her husband nude and erect popped up. She acted embarassed but left it there a few extra seconds and then moved on. Later when both my wife and DIL were away from the table she showed me a nude of her saying it was only fair. I then showed her one of my erect cock, since that was only fair too, lol. We both thought a lot of each other but nothing else has ever came of it.

By wycowboy at 30,May,19 16:00
Yeah, I'd love to fuck my boss. She is a great looking MILF.......but I have met her husband and like him a lot. I doubt I would go for it even if asked.

By wycowboy at 24,May,19 08:35
A mans butt/anus aren't really a turn on for me but I am straight so that makes sense. I do love a woman who will lick or stick a finger, or something else, in my ass when we are having sex.

By wycowboy at 24,May,19 08:34
I remember was gas was 27 cents a gallon

By wycowboy at 24,May,19 08:33
I think so. If it was I would be undressed in public quite often

By wycowboy at 24,May,19 08:31
I love being nude outside. Fortunately I live on the edge of the Big Horn mountains and can go hike nude, usually with a stiffy, all the time in the summer. My hikes almost always end up with a good jerk session and cum at my truck after, outside of course. I know I have been seen hiking nude and probably have been seen at my truck after. It's quite exciting to me.

By wycowboy at 22,May,19 08:18

By wycowboy at 20,May,19 08:38
I go out on my porch naked at night all the time. Usually late, midnight or later. I live in a trailer park so the chance of getting caught is pretty high. But....that also makes my cock harder when I do it. I know I have been seen a couple times. I always wind up jerking off and the orgasms can be really good!

By wycowboy at 20,May,19 08:34
I've had an erection in gym showers and also seen them. I never thought it was a big deal either way although my cock did get harder if I saw someone looking at it!

By wycowboy at 19,May,19 07:58
Jet on a hot tub

By wycowboy at 19,May,19 07:49
Beer bottle, handle from a large screwdriver, brush handles.....

By wycowboy at 18,May,19 08:25
If I am with my wife, which is rare, we do not have sex much anymore, no I do not use a rubber. When with anyone else, yes, a rubber goes on. These days it is a necessity. When I matured sexually in the 70's it wasn't a big deal and was mostly so you lessened the chance of an unwanted pregnancy. Today it could mean your life.

By wycowboy at 17,May,19 06:54
I was about 16. I was giving a girl I knew a ride to her grandparents house about 150 miles away. On the drive she unzipped my pants and started playing with my cock. After a while she took it out started sucking on it. I came pretty quickly but it was intense. We never had any kind of sex after that although I tried. I guess she felt she owed me for the ride.

By wycowboy at 17,May,19 06:50
I caught my little sister when she was about 14, we enjoyed many a good mutual jerk session after that for a few years. I caught a cousin when we were both about 12 too.