Recent Posts of member wycowboy

Topics:

Women can now go topless in public 21,Sep,19 08:44
Butt plugs in public 21,Sep,19 08:41

By wycowboy at 13,Dec,19 10:46
Yep, tried a carrot, cucumber, zucchini.......

By wycowboy at 12,Dec,19 10:53
I haven't discovered any but wouldn't care if I did.

By wycowboy at 10,Dec,19 09:33
Even though my dick is of a modest size I love for others to see it, hard or not. I stand back from the urinal when pissing and walk around changing rooms nude. If someone stares I sometimes get a stiff one as a thank you to them.

By wycowboy at 26,Nov,19 09:12
In a way, yes. My own mom wasn't a nudist but my friends mom was. It wasn't unusual to go over there and find her in the nude. It was no big deal to him but provided many jerk off fantasies for me

By wycowboy at 20,Nov,19 07:38
Every time I have sex with my wife I am fucking a granny. We have 4 grandkids

By wycowboy at 20,Nov,19 07:37
I have no problem getting my cock hard at age 56. See my profile for the proof.

By wycowboy at 19,Nov,19 09:48
My wife squirting in my mouth as she cums

By wycowboy at 12,Nov,19 09:36
I've tried more than once, not flexible enough and not enough cock to accomplish it though. I have blown a load or ten in my own mouth trying though. If that makes me bi, so be it.

By wycowboy at 12,Nov,19 09:33
What is this beach wear you speak of

I go nekkid at the beach, when I go that is, which is rare

By wycowboy at 11,Nov,19 09:30
I lick a womans urethra every time I have sex.

By wycowboy at 11,Nov,19 09:29
WTF. I have no idea what you are trying to ask here.

By wycowboy at 22,Oct,19 10:26
I've done it, might do it again

By wycowboy at 20,Oct,19 11:00
Several times

By wycowboy at 09,Oct,19 11:16
I just let it go where it will, on my hand, bush, floor, where ever. If it's on my hand I lock it off and eat it, same with my bush although sometimes I let it dry there.

By wycowboy at 09,Oct,19 11:14
I always clean my wife or other women up after cumming in their pussy

By wycowboy at 09,Oct,19 11:11
My wife says I am fine on length and girth even though I don't have that much of either. The only other cock she has had, that I know of, was her boyfriend before me in high school and she says he was not even close to my size, much smaller. She only fucked him twice before dumping him and I know our first time she was tight as hell so I believe her.

By wycowboy at 09,Oct,19 11:08
I'll be voting for him again

By wycowboy at 02,Oct,19 09:02
I was 15. It's been a regular part of my sex life ever since.

By wycowboy at 02,Oct,19 08:59
If she considers that small she would think mine is tiny

By wycowboy at 02,Oct,19 08:57
Sure have. There were about 7-8 of us. We had a contest to see who could spurt the farthest. I lost

By wycowboy at 02,Oct,19 08:52
Depends on how horny I am and how long it's been since i last came.

By wycowboy at 02,Oct,19 08:49
I'm 56 and can't remember how many women I have had sex with. Somewhere between 20-30 I think.

By wycowboy at 02,Oct,19 08:47
I lost mine at 14 and the first cherry I popped was at 17, she was 14

By wycowboy at 02,Oct,19 08:45
I've been nude in front of strangers since junior high school so it's no big deal. Some look at my small cock which always makes it start growing. But, even if it gets fully erect I don't care.

By wycowboy at 23,Sep,19 09:23
It's on the way

By wycowboy at 22,Sep,19 08:42
I've worn it for several hours, usually at home but once wore it to a short shift at work.

By wycowboy at 15,Sep,19 12:25
I love to do that, eating my own cum from her pussy is so hot and always leads to a second orgasm for her and sometimes for me as well.

By wycowboy at 13,Sep,19 10:28
Mt wife doesn't squirt every time but she does about 30% of the time

By wycowboy at 13,Sep,19 10:27
Bugs mine too. She always tries to convince me that someone might come over. What she doesn't know is if she isn't home and someone knocks on the door I just answer it nude. The looks are priceless.

By wycowboy at 12,Sep,19 07:54
Scorpio is right, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Those are nice tits though.

By wycowboy at 12,Sep,19 07:53
I sleep naked every night and have for over 40 years now. My only roommate is my wife but yep, I stay naked when I wake up, walk around the house all day that way and go back to sleep naked whenever possible.

By wycowboy at 12,Sep,19 07:51
I've slept naked for over 40 years now. My wife is usually wearing something but it's never got in the way of a good fuck at night.

By wycowboy at 12,Sep,19 07:49
I'm nude as much as possible, inside and outside.

By wycowboy at 10,Sep,19 09:34
That would be mine

By wycowboy at 04,Sep,19 09:26
It seems most think you are a perv, I don't agree. I have gotten an erection in odd places before too that has been noticed by others. One was in a place that actually made me uncomfortable. I was having lunch in a restaurant with my wife and kids and across the way was another family doing the same thing. They had a young teenage (about 16) daughter and she was wearing a short skirt. I could see most of the way up it due to the way she was sitting. A few minutes later she moved a bit and I could see the rest of the way. Her panties were see through. The view gave me a raging hard on which she noticed when she looked my way. I guess she was amused by it or something because she spread her legs a little farther which didn't help my situation any. Thankfully they left before we did and my cock subsided. It happens and has happened to most men whether they want to admit or not.

By wycowboy at 04,Sep,19 09:19
I was at my cousins house. Being always horny 13 year old teens we decided to jerk off together. We had done it before but this time we both started fondling the others cock. After a while he started sucking me so I thought I should reciprocate. We then had very fumbled anal until we each came. It was awkward but the best orgasm of my young life.

By wycowboy at 04,Sep,19 09:15
About 6 weeks. It was after the birth of my first son. The first cum after was great and my wife said she felt it spurt. There was so much cum it oozed out for a while. My nuts hurt for a bit too. I decided that I wouldn't wait that long again though and haven't unless I wanted to

By wycowboy at 23,Aug,19 08:38
I've done it that way more than once. Surprised the hell out of an old lady once

By wycowboy at 23,Aug,19 08:37
Whenever I can

By wycowboy at 23,Aug,19 08:36
I love both, the deeper the better

By wycowboy at 22,Aug,19 07:49
Exactly, I finally learned how to control my cock. At first, I had a raging erection as soon as I became naked. Now, I have to stimulate myself to become erect and cum.

By wycowboy at 21,Aug,19 10:43
Depends on how curved it is. A slight gradual curve is normal, a sharp bend is not.

By wycowboy at 21,Aug,19 10:42
I don't always have to cum anymore. I get just as much pleasure eating or fingering a woman to orgasm, especially if I can make them squirt.

By wycowboy at 21,Aug,19 10:40
I love getting a handjob, especially in public. Fortunately my wife likes to give them, although not in public.......yet. She gave me one last night in fact, while sitting in her chair with me standing next to her. My orgasm surprised her, it spurted instead of dribbled. I hadn't cum for a week or so though, thats probably why.

By wycowboy at 21,Aug,19 10:38
Yep, I do. The more I am nude in public the more I like it. I find I can go outside nude now and never get a stiffy unless I want one. I am working on getting the wife comfortable doing it too.

By wycowboy at 20,Aug,19 09:10
I don't know anyone who does this..............but would like to!

By wycowboy at 19,Aug,19 09:34
I could, and would, too

By wycowboy at 18,Aug,19 07:38
I am always nude in a hotel or at home. Once I enter the clothes come off. I usually leave the curtains open as well. If someone walks by and sees me, great, I am thrilled by it.

By wycowboy at 04,Aug,19 11:36
I've been masturbating in public and semi-public places ever since I learned how to do it. I've jerked in my car while parked and also driving, in a hotel sauna and hot tub late at night while working security, in public bathrooms and in front of strangers among many other places. The thrill of getting caught or maybe getting caught can't be beat.

By wycowboy at 04,Aug,19 11:31
I'm not anywhere close to big enough to suck my own cock so I have to satisfy myself with licking my cum off of my hand.