Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Favorite position to cum in while fucking

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #598714 at 04,May,20 05:34
For me personally I love changing positions while I'm fucking, usually at least 4 or 5 times before we orgasm. But when we are approaching climax, I almost always like me and my partner to be in the good old missionary position, with the bottoms legs spread wide open. I love seeing my partner ejaculate And the basal expressions they make during their orgasm! This video sums it up perfectly for me:

only registered users can see external links

The only thing I would change if I were the top would be withdrawing my cock to shoot my load on my partners stomach and cock. I have certainly done that, and a few sex tapes I've made with previous partners, I always pulled out of them to blow my load and show off that much desired "Cum Shot", but I always have much more intense and powerful orgasms when I fuck to completion and cum inside my partner (even wearing a condom). Temporarily pausing my stimulation to withdraw my dick to finish myself by hand decreases my pleasure a considerable amount. When I'm being fucked, I really don't have a preference where the guy shoots his load. Whatever gives him the most satisfaction is typically fine with me. What are other guys' thoughts on this? And also do you have a different preference of the position you cum in depending on whether your giving or taking a dick.