Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I get so hard just knowing that my partner is looking at my cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by curvy8 at 06,May,20 09:45  other posts of curvy8
Does it happen to you? Just exposing my cock to my gf and knowing that she is looking and admiring it gets me really aroused.

Similar topics: 1.how many lol   2.husband, boyfriends,wives,girlfriends   3.Comments made   4.Describe the first time you came with ejaculation, how old were you? Did it surprise you and did you wank or a friend wank you   5.Masturbating in bed while partner sleeps next to you  

New Comment

Comments:
By #652988 at 27,Dec,21 15:45
I get hard if anyone looking aty dick

By overeight at 14,May,20 00:42 other posts of overeight 
Surprisingly today I ran to the store quick to grab a few things I needed. Didn't worry much about getting dressed had on warm up pants. Got to the store and on the isle I'm on this cute chick with a hot plump ass and cute tits was there. She looked up at me and nearly walked off,then I saw her head look back she was staring at my cock. She took a couple of steps closer. So then I feel my cock slowly growing her looking at it in public. It stood out and pulled my pants out tight. Well she certainly noticed as it did. Well just then I took a couple of steps her way and grabbed the soap I wanted but I was like on super fluff. I I turned to go toward the cashier her eyes on my by now half hard cock in some stretchy pants in the dollar store. Luckily she talked with me for a minute or two to let my stiffie drop a little bit. She was well aware and I think she honestly enjoyed having a guy obviously aroused by her.

By Lvphose at 06,May,20 10:17 other posts of Lvphose 
Yes it is a turn on!

Adult Discussion Forum