to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Pegging

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #603167 at 05,Nov,20 04:15
Any girls into pegging guys

Similar topics: 1.pegging/strapon   2.Pegging question   3.So ladies your thoughts on pegging? Yes or no   4.Why is Pegging so ignored here?   5.Massaging, rimming, pegging  

New Comment

Comments:
By #516354 at 23,Nov,20 05:09
My ex wife/Mistress used to love pegging me.She loved pegging me when we did cam sessions on Alt to humiliate me.

By #603167 at 16,Nov,20 19:47
I feel yah bro. Right on

By kre8tor69 at 06,Nov,20 02:26 other posts of kre8tor69 
The reason I am interested in finding a guy to suck and possibly to fuck my ass is from a GF and my wife pegging me a few times to show me how it feels to get ass fucked. Each sked me to fuck their as a few times and then they both told me I should find out what it felt like. They strapped on a nice sized dildoe and fucked my ass.
The fucked me like I did thm slow and deep but easy. So they did that to me. I found it fun and it felt good . Good enough for me to want to learn more about cock play. I now have sucked a few but no ass fuck yet.
I want to know what a real cock feels like in my ass. I have been told it feels much better than a plastic one.
I think all gals should ass fuck their BF/partners/hubbies a few times to show them the sensations.

Adult Discussion Forum