Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Guys, what's it really feel like?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by rodger100 at 19,Nov,20 17:24  other posts of rodger100
Receiving anal, is it really that good? I'm curious to try receive (many guys, and even some on here have said 8 have a fuckable ass). But I'm also nervous. Would love to hear your comments about it, and to share experiences. Please feel free to chat here or PM if you're like me, a little shy or new to it.

Similar topics: 1.I love comparing...   2.Any big guys like small dicks?   3.Does my little dick make you feel bigger?   4.Straight,gay,bi and curious   5.do you feel the same about gay kissing  

New Comment

Comments:
By randy_candy at 20,Nov,20 00:05 other posts of randy_candy 
First: you should practice SLOWLY inserting small diameter round things into your ass-hole using some lube like KY Jelly. Make absolutely sure these objects are CLEAN, and that they can't slip out of your grasp and disappear up into your ass! The Urgent Care folks tell stories about people who show-up with all sorts of things lost up inside their ass-holes.
As you get comfortable with, say 1/2-inch in diameter, get something a little larger. Work up to taking things in larger diameters until you can take at least 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 inches and you should be able to handle most average size cocks. These things only need to be long enough that maximum 6 or 7 inches max go inside you. But start with only a few inches initially.
Usually I have a little bit of pain upon the initial entry of a hard cock into my ass-hole as the head spreads my sphincter open, but with enough lube, and if he stops after the first inch or so, to let my ass get accustomed to the new invader, the pain goes away after a very short time. Once the pain is gone, it feels so erotic, sexy and naughty that my mind just kinda goes: "oh, yeah, fuck me with that cock!"
The whole idea in my head that here I am, letting a man slide his cock into my ass and fuck me as if I am a woman is overwhelmingly sexy. I only get to experience it maybe once every month or 2, which is not nearly enough to satisfy my horny hole!
By #551147 at 20,Nov,20 00:10
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By dgraff at 28,Nov,20 03:28 other posts of dgraff 
What a load of crap 💩
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 29,Nov,20 13:53 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
That's why I only do it after an enema. Those "loads of crap" can turn the whole bed brown.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Seriously, Not taking it easy is one of the major reasons many men and women stop the practice. Randy is right. work your way up. If you have a buddy, let him slowly finger fuck you. A live finger beats a dead dildo by miles. If it starts to hurt at any time with whatever you use....STOP...WAIT TIL IT STOPS AND THEN START AGAIN.
Good luck.

By andrew999999999 at 29,Nov,20 13:47 other posts of andrew999999999 
Receiving anal can be an amazing experience, depending on the size of the cock. I've been fucked by a few small dicks, and it wasn't fun. I might as well have fingered myself. I've had my arse stretched by my fuck buddy Dave's thick cock many times, and although there's a little pain sometimes, the pleasure more than makes up for it. I recommend it.

By #543240 at 27,Nov,20 20:33
Its amazing. Have someone just pound into you feels right especially when it hits your prostate

By #608810 at 26,Nov,20 05:42
It's definitely one of the best sensations you can feel

Adult Discussion Forum