By dgraff at 17,Mar,24 15:03
No problem

By dgraff at 17,Mar,24 09:45
Wow sub standard work from a supposedly top notch company
Good find I guess it’s not as safe to fly as they claim

By dgraff at 17,Mar,24 09:26
For that price it better be filet mignon all three courses

By dgraff at 17,Mar,24 09:21
Who were the little guys that made shoes 👞 weren’t they leprechauns or am I combining two different stories

By dgraff at 16,Mar,24 17:45
Yeah sure and I’m 4 feet tall with blonde hair and 20 years old

By dgraff at 16,Mar,24 17:27
There ain’t no crime we’re i live and I’m sheriff judge jury and executioner

By dgraff at 16,Mar,24 10:49
I’m classifying this as very questionable stuff
cat seen a graph on some talk show called
Cup of Joe that claims crime is down under the current government management
With the borders being flooded who believes this cup of joe show
My self I’m not buying it

By dgraff at 15,Mar,24 22:44
I have a couple on my page but they are real as real can be not pulled off the internet

By dgraff at 15,Mar,24 22:39
If you can find them Baldwin filters are heavy duty and top of the line

By dgraff at 15,Mar,24 22:31
Morning Joe huh what kindergartners did they get to draw that graph up
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

That post belongs in the questionable stuff forum thread because it’s very questionable

By dgraff at 15,Mar,24 22:27

By dgraff at 15,Mar,24 17:02
Be careful your teeth don’t fall out of your mouth flapping your gums like that were is the proof you always say you provide there has been more democratic president in the last 200 years than republicans around 1973 was the beginning of the EPA so who was the president then who was after trickey Dick sound like maybe Gerald Ford perhaps so I guess it was a republican but Gerald Ford was a nobody and never was elected he was handed the presidency
--------------------------------------- added after 31 minutes

It was tricky Dick December 2 1970 no wonder he was impeached

By dgraff at 15,Mar,24 16:42
Your normal all the new cars try to help you drive

By dgraff at 15,Mar,24 10:35

--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

I bet they all squat to pee

By dgraff at 15,Mar,24 09:19
Greeny weeny sissies

By dgraff at 15,Mar,24 08:48
Electric cars are for sissies

By dgraff at 15,Mar,24 08:44
The only thing we make here in America 🇺🇸 is cardboard boxes 📦 the E P A says making any thing else is to dangerous to the environment
And that my friend is why America is weak all the other countries don’t care about this greeny weeny crap 💩
--------------------------------------- added after 63 minutes

Oh and we make plastic bottles the very same plastic bottles that pollute the earth
So MR Biden what does your greeny weeny package have in it to deal with that problem most people including myself just burn 🔥 the bastards putting that toxic shit into the air so how can the EPA think that is safe for our environment
Stupid greeny weenies

By dgraff at 14,Mar,24 23:49
I refuse to sell fram filters at my shop I’m a Napa guy

By dgraff at 14,Mar,24 22:29

By dgraff at 14,Mar,24 11:17
It might be but like my old lady if I didn’t kick her off to work every day she would be perfectly fine staying at home and letting me foot the bills that is what I bace my last opinion on I think she would be perfectly fine if a rich man grabbed her crotch in hopes of falling in love with him and sponging off him the rest of her life doing nothing but lazing around all day in her night gown

By dgraff at 14,Mar,24 08:57
Who is lix I never heard of them

By dgraff at 13,Mar,24 23:26
What military school you have down there I bet the boys from Pennsylvania would kick their asses

By dgraff at 13,Mar,24 23:20
I did my civic duty

By dgraff at 13,Mar,24 21:48

By dgraff at 13,Mar,24 20:52
Her old feeble mind over thinks everything just like her blow buddy Biden

By dgraff at 13,Mar,24 20:48
Just show me one woman that don’t want their crotch grabbed by a rich man

By dgraff at 13,Mar,24 20:41
I carry a ruger Alaskan in my shoulder holster and a 357 mag in my cowboy boots as a backup
--------------------------------------- added after 58 seconds

And I willing to shoot first and ask questions later

By dgraff at 13,Mar,24 20:37
Very nice has a roof and all the food scraps they can eat

By dgraff at 13,Mar,24 20:34

By dgraff at 13,Mar,24 20:31
And yet cat is still trying to be a smart Ass with Bella

By dgraff at 13,Mar,24 19:12
I have a diploma from one of the best boys military schools in the United States 🇺🇸 look it up Milton Hershey boys school
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And regarding your comment to Bella now you’re just being a smart ass

By dgraff at 13,Mar,24 12:06
Lady you’re fucking crazy quit looking up shit on the internet and open your eyes with Obama we had record high prices on gas ⛽️ it’s because of their greenie weeny policies for every thing you can show me from the internet I can find things that contradict it look with your eyes not your finger if Obama was so great then why did the American people vote for an under dog

By dgraff at 13,Mar,24 11:32
I would like to take a moment to travel back in time way back to 2016 a business man running for president he was the underdog and no one thought he would end up president but the American people were that fed up with the democrats and Obamas inflation that they voted Donald J Trump in as their leader well people here we are again the democrats and Joe Biden and their high prices
Will history repeat itself
Are the American people fed up
I know I am

By dgraff at 11,Mar,24 08:31
General George s Patton a battle strategist probably the best there ever was

By dgraff at 10,Mar,24 23:50
I bet woody is really a limp knob now I heard he’s buried in the flower bed in front of the trailer for months already

By dgraff at 10,Mar,24 23:43
Are you crazy the standing ovation was all retarded Democrats like your self
And all the screaming was Joe Biden himself all hopped up on what ever his son Hunter gave him anyway people don’t like to be screamed at and what is with him being 20 minutes late for his own speech don’t you democrats believe in being on time for anything the whole speech was a disgrace

By dgraff at 10,Mar,24 23:23
One of my favorites

By dgraff at 10,Mar,24 23:02
I was once a democrat until that cunt Hillary Clinton and that nigga barrack Obama hit the seen that was enough for me i jumped the wagon and hopped on the republicans train

By dgraff at 10,Mar,24 21:48
Open your eyes lady the whole world is talking about being screamed at during the state of the union address makes me wonder what they had him hopped up on or did his son hunter give him something anyhow the speech was a total disgrace

By dgraff at 09,Mar,24 23:19
Pennsylvania State representative Dan musser wrote a wonderful piece about the state of the union speech he talked about the lies Mr Biden told and how he talked about the problems but never offered any solutions good job you old fool

By dgraff at 09,Mar,24 09:33
I didn’t listen to his speech life is boring enough with out his voice putting me to sleep

By dgraff at 08,Mar,24 23:32
Your so gullible you believe anything that old fool says just think he’s old enough to be your father

By dgraff at 08,Mar,24 22:21
He doesn’t think he needs to go after voters he’s backed by the democratic machine
MR and MR Obama
The Clinton’s
And The Biden family

By dgraff at 07,Mar,24 23:35
I knew something smelled fishy

By dgraff at 07,Mar,24 19:34
Good lord I didn’t ask you to write a book I’m not reading all that

By dgraff at 07,Mar,24 12:07
I still don’t buy any Coca-Cola products ever since they stated they were going to hold classes to teach the workers how to be a little less white what kind of a statement was that crazy

By dgraff at 07,Mar,24 00:33
Tucker hahaha that’s funny candy Tucker an old cock sucker

By dgraff at 07,Mar,24 00:25
Looks like cat got her wish 2024 is going to be a rematch of trump and Biden only this time we are watching every move the democrats make
--------------------------------------- added after 36 seconds

No funny business

By dgraff at 07,Mar,24 00:20
Good riddance let them leave maybe they would be happier in Russia or China anyway don’t let the door 🚪 hit you in the ass on your way out