Recent Posts of member dgraff

Topics:

Funniest forum moments in syd history 21,Jun,19 07:15

By dgraff at 25,Feb,21 14:11
Hahaha I would like to think Iím the king of England but Iím not

By dgraff at 25,Feb,21 14:09
No hell no I voted the opposite of what ever John s wanted me to do

By dgraff at 25,Feb,21 14:00
Oh absolutely if there is some one I want to save or delete I message the crew just like lix does

By dgraff at 25,Feb,21 12:18
I was a 3 year member then and that wack job use to message me every morning to try and convince me to vote a certain way

By dgraff at 25,Feb,21 09:22
Still itís a long time ago and I was very close only a year off not bad from just my memory

By dgraff at 25,Feb,21 06:04
I remember it like it was yesterday but then again I remember parts that I put on customerís carís 30 years ago
--------------------------------------- added after 46 seconds

It was in 2015

By dgraff at 25,Feb,21 05:42
The Korean guy that canít say copy it always sounds like coffee or did I watch the clip to far

By dgraff at 24,Feb,21 21:22
Really he went on and on about getting to his bank to stop payment on his account but admin fixed his problem by deleting his membership

By dgraff at 24,Feb,21 20:14
No not at all

By dgraff at 24,Feb,21 19:59
A pack of jackals will eat there own kind

By dgraff at 24,Feb,21 19:42
I remember admin revoked his voting privileges on the abuse panel for personal attacks on other members he then cried like a little bitch kicking and screaming that he would leave

By dgraff at 24,Feb,21 19:35
Itís funny I liked the Korean guy the best

By dgraff at 24,Feb,21 10:25

By dgraff at 24,Feb,21 09:08

By dgraff at 24,Feb,21 06:50
This big boy would never make it i gots to eat
When I was in the hospital I ate 3 meals a day and yet I still thought they were trying to starve me

By dgraff at 24,Feb,21 06:32
Can I have a desk in the new office
Put mine next to devos desk

By dgraff at 24,Feb,21 06:27
NO COFFEE I canít do that
Does that industrial strength drano really taste like chalk I would not be able to keep that shit down
--------------------------------------- added after 41 seconds

Maybe if I mixed it with Yukon Jack

By dgraff at 24,Feb,21 05:58
Yuck that whole situation creeps me out especially the part were you drink industrial strength drano to clean your insides out some times the prevention is scarier then the risk

By dgraff at 24,Feb,21 05:52
I never heard of him before yet another lying ass politician

By dgraff at 23,Feb,21 12:49
In order to come up with a plan donít we need an office to discuss the plans

By dgraff at 22,Feb,21 18:58
So how can any sane person take this cluster fuck of a voting system seriously I use to vote like it was a real court of law but after years I got to thinking if you canít beat them join them so now I have become one of the 5000 Lunatics that vote in this cluster fuck it seems to me like anything goes and we make up the rules as we go we have administration changing the rules in the public forum and only half the people seeing the change we have people who vote to delete every single time and they have for years we have wack jobs that vote to delete but ask other members if they had a good wank before the picture gets deleted I mean come on the system is a joke so why bother

By dgraff at 22,Feb,21 05:21
If it worries you sweetheart you can always yank your verification I have on certain situations
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

You can just bet lix is rounding up the troops to save Leo just the same as i am rounding up the troops to gas his sick ass any how as soon as the freeze is lifted Iím sure you will see people vote that never have before

By dgraff at 21,Feb,21 22:10
Maybe they use them a lot in Erie because they get lake affect snows all the time in the winter

By dgraff at 21,Feb,21 21:33
Itís a no name tire made in Erie pa I have to look at my work order tomorrow

By dgraff at 21,Feb,21 21:18
Pennsylvania seems to be stingy with their inventions like Lebanon bologna sod and saw dust tires and yuengling beer all Pennsylvania products that are hard to get out of the state

By dgraff at 21,Feb,21 20:55
Oh yeah they work great I have them on my truck

By dgraff at 21,Feb,21 20:39
In Pennsylvania they sell a sod and saw dust tire itís a snow tire with rough debris mixed in with the rubber they feel rough like sand paper I sell a lot of them in the winter

By dgraff at 21,Feb,21 20:26
Hahaha Iím sure it has to do with back strength I can bend over and pick up a 200 lbs transmission yet no sweat

By dgraff at 21,Feb,21 19:20
Sorry Bella Iíve had him pegged as trouble the first day he arrived on site
--------------------------------------- added after 27 seconds

And I was right

By dgraff at 21,Feb,21 19:13
Not sure but Iím near 60 and I can do it easy
--------------------------------------- added after 95 seconds

Letís ask pifad to try it

By dgraff at 21,Feb,21 19:11
In Pennsylvania there is no emission testing on Diesel engine vehicles they are exempt even though they are putting out all that black soot

By dgraff at 21,Feb,21 19:01
He must have a weak back I just tried it and I can do it

By dgraff at 21,Feb,21 18:54
Good no one likes a snitch I say we smash his head in with my favorite sledgehammer

By dgraff at 21,Feb,21 18:46
Iím sorry but I for one will be the first to stick a knife in that creepos back every time he is referred and I know Iím not the only one

By dgraff at 21,Feb,21 18:23
Thank you thank you every one mustíve been sober and well awake

By dgraff at 20,Feb,21 12:35
Hahaha funny but I canít say much Iím not prime rib more like a piece of tough old beef jerky

By dgraff at 19,Feb,21 16:19
Yeah I was black listed by a few of the liberal nut jobs to

By dgraff at 19,Feb,21 04:20
OMG

By dgraff at 18,Feb,21 19:42
Ive heard that some homes down south have no furnaces I have three different ways of heating my house an oil furnace that donít require my constant care a propane heater and a wood stove so I can even heat my house when the electric is out

By dgraff at 18,Feb,21 06:42
I donít master bate I have a partner to take care of me

By dgraff at 17,Feb,21 17:14
Same here it snowed every other day for the last 2 weeks then an ice storm two days ago now tomorrow another snow storm Iím running out of room to put all this snow
--------------------------------------- added after 34 seconds

But I love it

By dgraff at 17,Feb,21 11:39
nice 👍

By dgraff at 17,Feb,21 07:09
Hey jamie do you have snow and are you staying warm I seen on the new they are offering people from the north that can drive in the snow to come down there to drive there taxi cabs busses and any other mass transport vehicles
--------------------------------------- added after 64 seconds

Should I pack my bags

By dgraff at 17,Feb,21 05:17
Hey never thought of sex with a donut 🍩 maybe I can get markis or jarrod on board with eating a custard filled donut off of my dick
--------------------------------------- added after 90 seconds

I like to make a mess but the other two not so much

By dgraff at 16,Feb,21 08:56
I have a donut 🍩 in my hand right now

By dgraff at 16,Feb,21 05:41
Today is fastnacht day donuts 🍩 galore my favorite holiday a lot of my costumers come to the shop and bring me donuts

By dgraff at 15,Feb,21 07:24
I must be blind this morning Iím just not seeing any thing wrong
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And it seems consistent with the other pictures

By dgraff at 14,Feb,21 08:33
I believe your right
--------------------------------------- added after 25 hours

The sick pig Leo did it again in his comments for deletion he ask notynyt if he jacked off to the picture before it gets deleted

By dgraff at 14,Feb,21 08:30
Thatís all the Democrats have is a giant bag of TRICKS nothing for the American people

By dgraff at 14,Feb,21 08:23
OMG that is worse than my comment