Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

rate my ass from one to ten

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #57039 at 23,Feb,10 14:11
[deleted image]
Rate my ass from one to ten

Similar topics: 1.*** Here's something different , .... How would You : Rate Yourself" ??? ***   2.Rate the last dick/cunt   3.Rate my cock? Comment ill reply and rate you!   4.Rate my fucking ass out of 10   5.Rate my dick please. Miss great rating sites  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 14,Apr,10 16:46 other posts of spermkiss 
I'd give it at least and eight and a half, maybe a nine. I like the way the color blends from your olive skin on your butt cheeks into deep pink around the outside of the opening into light purple at the center. This lends a real sense of drama to your anus.

Now here's what you could do to make you ass even better: tidy up your shave! The stray hairs remaining on you anus and perineum are a distraction and to my eye a shaved butt crack with hairy cheeks looks wierd, so if your going to shave, shave everything.

Another option is to let you hair grow completely out. While I lean toward hairless asses, if a guy has thick dark hair, a hairy ass is quite attractive. There is a real sense of excitement knowing that there is a pink and purple treasure hole hiding in a forrest of dark hair.

So in conclusion, you have a really fine ass and I thank you for putting it on display. With a little attention to detail it could be a perfect ten. I look forward to more photos.
By spermkiss at 14,Apr,10 16:59 other posts of spermkiss 
Just had another look at your photo and noticed the mole on your anus. Wow, this is a real plus, it's like a beauty mark. Love it.

By spermkiss at 15,Apr,10 15:45 other posts of spermkiss 
In my previous post I made some suggestions for ass grooming, and if you'd like me to be your ass groomer I'd be happy to. I'll open my Butt Beauty Shop and give you a full treatment, free of charge.

By #6568 at 14,Apr,10 12:44
Try an arse site,..you'll get better replies.

Adult Discussion Forum