Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

first time swallow cum

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by tixHH at 24,Jul,23 09:15  other posts of tixHH
How old were you when you swallowed cum the first time and woh was the guy? Are you male or female?
I was 16 yo boy and an older man asked me in a park to blow his dick for some money. He cum in my mouth and i swallowed his load. It was not so bad!

Similar topics: 1.Spit or swallow   2.keep calm and swallow cum   3.Swallow or not   4.Swallow or Spit   5.Cum swallowing survey  

New Comment

Comments:
By Cummingforyou at 25,Jul,23 06:51 other posts of Cummingforyou 
Was 15 and with a complete older stranger while messing around in a park . He put his hand inside my pants and fondling my penis . He took his Hugh hard on out and asked me to suck on it which I did .after a few minutes I felt this thick warm and salty liquid hit the the back of my throat completely surprised me . I was a late starter with no idea about cum . He returned the favor my wanking my penis off to a mind blowing first orgasm that gave me the most pleasure able moment . Thinking I was about to pee 5 ropes of sperm shot out of my peephole
By #665411 at 30,Oct,23 09:39
I thought I was going to pee that first time too.

By #665411 at 30,Oct,23 09:37
Well started sucking dick at 6 only boys around my age and we were naпve. First swallowed cum at 12 at Boy Scout camp he was an assistant scout master I was sharing a tent with. I then started swallowing the cum of the boys I’d fool around with.

By Momo69 at 30,Oct,23 02:53 other posts of Momo69 
i was 23 yrs old, went to a strangers place from grindr

it was alright the 1st time

By wirda at 20,Oct,23 23:12 other posts of wirda 
I’m female and I was 13 years old when I swallowed cum

He was a neighbor of mine and he has a child. It tasted delicious 😋
By SexyboytoyzMtl at 27,Oct,23 14:56 other posts of SexyboytoyzMtl 
The first cum swalloed always one of the best can you tell us age of the Guy you suck at 13yo
By wirda at 27,Oct,23 21:55 other posts of wirda 
He was 32 years old

By SexyboytoyzMtl at 17,Oct,23 20:17 other posts of SexyboytoyzMtl 
14yo with man 58yo

By wycowboy at 17,Oct,23 14:07 other posts of wycowboy 
I was about 13. My cousin and I had been fooling around for a year or so. Running around naked with our cocks flopping around, jacking each other off, etc. One day we decided to suck on each others cocks. He came in my mouth and I swallowed it.

By BigDaddy132 at 17,Oct,23 04:01 other posts of BigDaddy132 
15 or so. Just my own cum. Was jacking off and decided to try and suck my own cock. Couldn’t reach but came in my own mouth from a few inches away.

By Bi7incher at 28,Jul,23 05:28 other posts of Bi7incher 
I was 33 and it was a complete stranger I met on craigslist

By basstome at 24,Jul,23 19:50 other posts of basstome 
I was much too young!

By 2pierced at 24,Jul,23 11:08 other posts of 2pierced 
I was about 17 or 18 when I first tasted and swallowed cum. I was curious what my cum tasted like and lifted my legs over my head which allowed the tip of my cock to be in my mouth. I ejaculated directly into my own mouth and liked the taste and swirled it around in my mouth to enjoy the flavor before swallowing every delicious drop.

Adult Discussion Forum