Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Do you guys find that you have a shy dick?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Toondick at 18,Nov,23 06:39  other posts of Toondick
There have been times where, my dick is at 100% erect. Rock hard. Ready for jack off time.

But then I grab my phone, ready to take a Pic, and it goes soft on me.

Like I lose the hard erection between the time of getting my camera ready, and taking the dick pic.

Anyone else have this issue sometimes?

Similar topics: 1.'SHOW YOUR DICK' VS 'SHOW YOUR CUNT'   2.A GAME: Find your type of DICK - CURVED DICK   3.friend me, the name's green   4.Tell age from someone's dick pics?   5.I'M A BIG DICK SUCKING ANIMAL  

New Comment

Comments:
By Zainn122 at 06,Mar,24 04:34 other posts of Zainn122 
I get like that at changing rooms, urinals and going to doctors. I always end up super erect but yet when I’m in sexual situations, I get soft and stays like that untill I get a lot of stimulation

By david6799 at 02,Mar,24 11:17 other posts of david6799 
I have definitely had that problem even with the hottest girls and guys! just wish it didn't have to happen,but nice to know its a problem with other guys as well.

By Lvphose at 27,Feb,24 21:22 other posts of Lvphose 
I had the opportunity one time to fuck a chick from behind while she was giving head to my friend and by the time I got to the condom, opened it up and tried to put it on. I was soft man was I disappointed.

By cruz69696969 at 19,Nov,23 02:01 other posts of cruz69696969 
I think with me it is about performance anxiety. Even posing for a picture is the need to perform. Don't look to me to perform . When I just want to fuck and suck I am a monster.
By Toondick at 19,Nov,23 03:41 other posts of Toondick 
Makes sense.

Adult Discussion Forum