Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

The Fine line, crossed but never admitted.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #709175 at 29,Jan,24 09:50
The fine line, crossed but never admitted. The staunchly ever straight male, here on a website solely catering to the adoration and appreciation of the male member. The ever desirous cock, we all have one and we all want another one, line crossed. Lets create a scenario, lets bring a female into the mix, we all have or would like to, lets put 2 of those ever staunch guys and the female together and let them go for it, fucking all holes, sharing holes, one after the other, both at the same time, help each other to get into position, help put his cock in that hole at the same time as mine and finally fill her up with our semen and I want to go sloppy seconds and push your cum back into her with my cock. The line was crossed but the 2 staunch ever strong straight guys lay back in the euphoria of conquest. lets not talk about their interaction together, an integral part of the threesome. Why aren't we all just humans enjoying this wonderful mutual experience called sex. Too many outside influences.