Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

First cum 😂😂

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Fitturkish at 13,Feb,24 18:20  other posts of Fitturkish
When did u cum first???

Similar topics: 1.Guys approach to women on SYD   2.Heavy cock   3.Covid’s got me down   4.When was everyone's first sexual encounter?  

New Comment

Comments:
By thicknsmooth at 16,Feb,24 03:00 other posts of thicknsmooth 
I was 11 I started letting the vacuum cleaner hose suck on my flaccid cock. It would suck it up and raddled it like crazy in the hose. I immediately got hard and it felt so good that I kept doing it until I suddenly felt dizzy and I felt liquid coming out of my pee hole. I pulled it out and so white gooey sticky liquid all over it later I realized that I came for the first time

By Hrnyboy90 at 15,Feb,24 21:14 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
I was pretty young when I discovered how to give myself an orgasm, only about 8. I couldn't ejaculate yet but would rub pillows or blankets over my penis which felt really good. It would only take a couple minutes and it would give me an orgasm. My first ejaculation I was about 11. By then I was associating it more with sex, and was humping on my stomach more so than my back. I remember humping my pillow and having a really intense orgasm that seemed to last longer than normal. When i sat up there was a huge wet spot on my pillow and I was confused

By Cummingforyou at 14,Feb,24 10:47 other posts of Cummingforyou 
15 late starter . Got hard ons but no idea what to do . A complete stranger in the park gave me my first cum . Grabbed my penis and stroking the foreskin up and down till I got this urge to pee. Told him but he went faster when I got this incredible pleasure rush and shot stream after stream of this white stuff. Legs were shaking , best cum ever

By rog65 at 13,Feb,24 23:22 other posts of rog65 
I was around 10 or 11 and had no clue what I was doing. It was late at night and was reading something and it started to get hard. I pulled my pants down and was amazed at seeing it hard for the first time. I was handling it a little, I couldn't believe that it had grown so much and was just standing straight out. It was so stiff but felt good playing with it. As I was rubbing it just felt so good and in a few minutes I was breathing hard and became light headed. Then it happened I came. It wasn't a big amount but shot out and some ran down my hand. I wasn't really sure what had happened, But I knew I wanted to feel like that again. I tried to get hard again but just wound up almost getting raw. I got about half hard an hour later but couldn't cum. I did the next night and kept on from there until I figured out how long it took me to get hard again. 44 years later still playing with it hoping it will feel as good as the first time.

By wycowboy at 13,Feb,24 20:00 other posts of wycowboy 
First orgasm I was about 11-12, first time squirting semen out of my cock I was about 14, maybe 13. Been doing it ever since.

Adult Discussion Forum