to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

AM I GAY?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #52360 at 24,Mar,10 10:00
[deleted image]
WHY DO I LOVE IT TO SHOW MY COCK TO MEN. FANTASIZE ABOUT A MAN SUCKING ME. BUT NEVER DONE IT. ONLY HAD + - 25 WOMEN IN MY LIVE. WHY DO I WANT TO PLAY WITH MEN. AM I GAY??

New Comment

Comments:
By #28707 at 24,Mar,10 13:18
Are you ready to give sex with a guy a try? How you feel afterwards will probably give you the best answer to your question. My guess is that you are bi but at this point you know that you are bi curious.
By #52360 at 24,Mar,10 13:23
does sex have to be penetration.or just sucking. would love to give it a try. the penetrating part.i do finger myself thinking its a cock.
By spermkiss at 24,Mar,10 16:45 other posts of spermkiss 
There is so much emphasis on anal penetration in gay sexuality these days that it's easy for people, especially those outside the gay world, to assume that's what gay sex is and everything else is foreplay. The truth is that not all gay men do anal intercourse. I'm as gay as they come and I haven't done it for more than twenty years. Back in the days when I did engage in anal sex it was never a major part of my sexual repertoire. As dreason has said, do what seems right for you, what you feel comfortable and safe doing and what you enjoy.
As to the question of whether or not you are gay, others have given you very good answers and advice. I'll add a bit about my experience if it's useful. I've had sex with women (most gay men have) and when I was in my early thirties and had been an out gay man for more than ten years I even had an affair with a woman. She knew I was gay and was OK with it. Among our circle of friends, both gay and straight, we were generally looked upon as a couple, but I never stopped thinking of myself as a gay man while the affair was in progress. When it was happening and ever since I found that heterosexual affair to be an enriching and rewarding experience and I feel that I am a better man for having had it. But it did not turn me straight, or even bisexual.
So if you are interested in sex with a man (or men), go for it. You'll be glad you did. If you are not already gay or bi, it won't turn you that way. Your sexual orientation is wired into your brain and cannot be changed.
By #52360 at 24,Mar,10 18:57
Thanks!!! this make a so much sense!! like i said, im gonna try it!! why not?!! have to do it to stop wondering what it will feal like!! so watch out boys, here is a virgin that wants to experience "the other side" !!
By spermkiss at 24,Mar,10 19:13 other posts of spermkiss 
We on "the other side" will welcome you with open arms. As an added benefit if you are straight or bi, is that having gay experience is a MAJOR BABE MAGNET. Many, perhaps most, women find gay and bisexual men fasteninating and interesting. I cannot even begin to count the number of women who have flirted with and even come on to me. As I mentioned above, most gay men have had sex with women. The reason is that we have so many opportunities. We don't have to look for women, they look for us.
By #52360 at 25,Mar,10 07:09
wow!! that sounds great!! i have seen alot of women hitting on gay guys!! maybe its a challange for them to get a gay guy in bed!! well like i said, im looking for a guy that will fullfill my fantasy!!
By spermkiss at 25,Mar,10 19:57 other posts of spermkiss 
You're a hot looking guy with a great dick. That shouldn't be difficult.

Adult Discussion Forum