Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

smelling panties

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #62670 at 20,Apr,10 07:32
dose anyone like to smell girls panties? Tell me who's they are and if you like it or not

Similar topics: 1.Panties   2.the smell of an uncut dick   3.wearing panties   4.Jacking off in panties.   5.Smell something while jacking off  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136638 at 04,Mar,11 19:04
My friends girlfriend was a hot girl and somewhat slutty but only a tease she would never cheat but would go the very edge if you know what I?mean. One night we were hanging around and my friend feel asleep. So we sat up watching tv and she started turning through the channels and she stopped on this scene of a couple having sex in a movie, it was no adult movie but it did have lots of nudity. It was making me horny and she knew this, I think she did this to tease me. She kept looking over at me and she would look at my crotch and and noticed I was hard. All of the sudden she looked over at me and said "What can we do about it, you can't go to bed with this raging hardon. What would bring you off, apart from fucking me, which is, I'm afraid out of the question?" "I don't know." "I bet you'd like to wank into my panties wouldn't you? I bet you would like to smell my pussy on my panties. I bet that would make you cum, wouldn't it?" I nodded and she stood and quickly slipped off her panties and handed them to him. "Still warm and moist for you," she said. I took them and opened them so that I could see the gusset. I could see a faint damp patch where they had touched her pussy and I pressed it to my nose and inhaled the luxurious aroma of her juices. I placed them around my cock, and rubbed them back and forth. They felt cool and silky against my cock as I wanked steadily and in no time I felt my come surging up from my balls. I took the panties and held them inches from the head of my cock and spunk jetted out, splattering heavily against the seat and crotch in long powerful throws. "Wow, spectacular!" she breathed. She said "I?love watching a guy masturbate with my panties". Check out our profile for more about us.

By #3997 at 15,May,10 18:02
I'm a panty sniffer

Adult Discussion Forum