Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

incest

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #13249 at 07,May,10 23:16
what do you think obout incest tell your experience

Similar topics: 1.IS IT AN INCEST OR NOT?   2.incest   3.Share your incest stories!   4.stories about incest!   5.Anyone like incest  

New Comment

Comments:
By #135959 at 30,Jan,11 18:49
I tried with two of my cousins both turned me down they both have thick long cocks at least I saw them

By #44980 at 27,Jan,11 00:52
If all involved are consenting ADULTS, and BC methods are used, then it can be an enjoyable and close experience.

By #43515 at 08,May,10 22:07
Vice is nice
But incest is best
As long as no force is used, keep it in the family
By #73810 at 16,May,10 19:45
I do agree with you as long it is not forced and noone gets hurt by it so its fine by me

By #43287 at 12,May,10 17:44
The fact that this topic is even being raised is disturbing, and I am even more chagrined by the cavalier attitude expressed in the replies.
The word derives from Latin word "incestus" meaning unchaster or impure. With that said, no where in history has the practice ever been accepted. It has always been frowned upon and laws have been structured against it.
It still takes place, unfortunately. Participants can be parent/child or between siblings. In most cases some type of coercion is employed, either the promise of reward or the threat/usage of violence. In any case it violates the inherent expectation of trust between family members. Victims can end up with severe psychological issues from the experience, such as the inability to have intimacy or trust in their spouse or partner, along with a whole laundry list of other problems.
It's aberrant behavior any way you look at it, and if it's something you find attractive or acceptable, you have some serious problems going on within yourself.
By #59855 at 12,May,10 17:52
From Matt's Wife: I have to agree with you. My little brothers used to steal my panties and I about killed them. I told them how disgusting it was only to find out they were doing it to show there friends and make money. Trust me I still was mad but now its kind of funny.
By bigfella at 15,May,10 01:00 other posts of bigfella 
I cant say as I blame them MW, Id steal your panties too!

By #5532 at 08,May,10 05:16
That is a rotten question. I was a victim of INCEST....sure, lots of fun there. 20 years to work through the garbage it left me with.
By #38490 at 08,May,10 16:03
Oh poor victim you!!! Why did you do it in the first place?
By #44693 at 08,May,10 18:57
your an idiot why did you say that
By #38490 at 08,May,10 20:40
Guess that would make you a MORON ! ! ! Get "real" Mr. Moron
By #44693 at 12,May,10 18:59
baw bag you might be one of them
By #59855 at 13,May,10 04:05
From Matt's Wife: Some people are just assholes everready, he is not worth your time.

By #38490 at 14,May,10 22:52
Takes one to know one...
By #59855 at 14,May,10 23:02
From Matt's Wife: Your calling me an asshole?? Wrong gender my friend

By #5532 at 09,May,10 03:23
Hey asshole, I did not consent to it, it was forced on me. I am pretty level headed and decent on this site (as all who have communicated with me are well aware)....you do not want to go there my friend.
By #3997 at 12,May,10 16:34
Sometimes there isnt much to do about it at the time, and can tell someone later, you never know what someones situation is, some people can just be so dumd, sorry to hear that happened to you luv

By #6568 at 12,May,10 07:32
It's worth remembering that incest is frowned upon (and illegal in most countries) for good reason. I was once told a story about two villages in a rural part of England where incest was actually extremely common and went back into the mists of time. In the years between the two world wars, one of the local doctors went around the villages knocking on doors and telling the men that sex with their sisters was what was causing the awful deformities in many of the children that resulted. Apparently, the inhabitants of one village had almost entirely become deformed with protruding lower jaws, and the other had severe mental problems.

By russ at 09,May,10 15:16 other posts of russ 
On a positive note about incest. My sister would jerk me off a lot when we where young. We would shower together and she would play with my cock and make me come. She also let me play with her milky tits and breast feeded me some years later. She was the first girl I seen pee.

Adult Discussion Forum