Recent Posts of member bigfella

By bigfella at 22,Jun,13 19:04
/a6nfsmw32i7xpic.html

My contribution

By bigfella at 15,May,10 01:00
I cant say as I blame them MW, Id steal your panties too!

By bigfella at 08,Apr,10 01:01
I cant understand why someone would say you are a skanky ho. Personally I think you bring charm, wit and a lot of class to this site. I am thankful that you are a member. Again, you are one of the classiest people on here.

By bigfella at 23,Mar,10 23:26
I think you should tie him to the bed then invite me over and let me fuck the hell out of you while he watches That would be torture for him

By bigfella at 05,Jan,10 21:46
Not personally no...but if she said that to me then my answer would be "Why is he your 'ex' then?" I wouldnt worry about too much, shes just being insensitive and or rude. As the others say just leave her and be on your way. Life is too short to worry if your dick is

By bigfella at 31,Dec,09 20:52
you wouldnt happen to have a vid of that would you? LOL

By bigfella at 31,Dec,09 03:48
I tried that...it only made it turn black

By bigfella at 31,Dec,09 01:18
start with some anal play, use your finger first. Then after a few times with just your finger move up to some small toys. Use plenty of lube and go SLOW. You have to relax her mind first and foremost.

By bigfella at 31,Dec,09 00:41
I love to be nude and someday want to go to a nude beach or camp to try it. Being from a cold weather state I will probably not get that opportunity.

By bigfella at 31,Dec,09 00:34
I think a bulge is very sexy. It leaves a little to the imagination

By bigfella at 25,Dec,09 04:27
I used to be able to do it easily...but I have to echo many other guys sentiments, age is an equalizing factor. I can get the head in now (more with the wifes help) This is something that really turns heer on so I try to stay flexible and in practice. A lot of stretching helps. But it is very possible, and fun too .gif'>