Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

What is the normal sex duration?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #36477 at 12,May,10 02:17
I don?t last for more than 2 minutes on an average.I feel it is much early. What is your average time?

Similar topics: 1.Sex duration   2.hardness duration   3.how can I make my penis longer and thicker and am I normal   4.Duration of orgasm   5.What's a normal amount of foreskin?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #70814 at 15,May,10 01:28
It usually depends of the day. If I'm on a good day, say 2hours, if on a bad day, say 20 min
My girl loves it cause we can fuck for a long time in various positions

well I think it's so good that I just don't want to stop. Maybe that's why I last so long

Z.W.

By #75087 at 14,May,10 06:30
Just practice. I don't even cum anymore. Well, she has to be really really good, and hot...
By #6568 at 14,May,10 07:48
Yes, I'm getting more like this as I get older too,...it's got to be a memorable episode to do it justice or it's just a waste! I've noticed that giving her pleasure but declining to come yourself really gets their interest and leaves them just a little in your debt!......not a bad thing sometimes!

By #64328 at 12,May,10 17:47
The trick is waiting your turn. I like her to have 2 or 3 before I have mine. But 2 minutes of going at it hard is enought time for both to enjoy. Its everything you do up to that point that is important. I have always thought most guys exagerate or are mistaken how long they actually stay in the saddle.

Adult Discussion Forum