Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Duration of orgasm

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by leopoldij at 15,Mar,17 06:09  other posts of leopoldij
As well known, orgasm lasts for a very short time. Seconds for a man, a few more seconds for a woman.
only registered users can see external links
How would it feel if they lasted longer? Would you like to have been able to control their duration? In that case, how long do you think you'd make them last?

Keep in mind that there are some women with persistent genital arousal syndrome and this is not nice at all.
only registered users can see external links
But they're not in control of it. And what I'm asking is the opposite: if you were in control, what would you do?

Finally, why are there no ddrug that actually do that?

Similar topics: 1.Sex duration   2.hardness duration   3.Orgasm experiences!   4.Black out orgasm   5.best orgasm  

New Comment

Comments:
By Odin_york_pa at 16,Mar,17 00:58 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I remember as a youngster my dry orgasms would last seemingly forever. Once they became wet ones I feel the intensity was slightly lost...maybe because it wasn't as new of a thing anymore?? I think a solid 30 seconds would be divine. What would make it awesome would be if you can keep having them mulitple times within, say, a 10 minute range? Some guys can, certainly not me. 1 round of cum and I'm done for hours
By Greek18cm at 17,Mar,17 03:24 other posts of Greek18cm 
I can do that but does not count as one orgasm. Its a new one.
By Odin_york_pa at 21,Mar,17 02:37 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
Lucky!!

By #64328 at 05,Nov,17 22:06
I experienced the samething when orgasms were dry

By leopoldij at 04,Nov,17 15:35 other posts of leopoldij 
Who has had a long orgasm lately? I had one last week. My Asian fuck buddy decided to give it all to me. It lasted forever. Great feeling.

By #485312 at 18,Mar,17 06:02
l come for a very long time, orgasms are hard not to have, once lm there, l don't want it to stop, its so euphoric and addictive... *lix*
By leopoldij at 18,Mar,17 11:09 other posts of leopoldij 
That's right. Very addictive. So it would be nice to have them last longer.

By leopoldij at 18,Mar,17 11:10 other posts of leopoldij 
They say that taking dr.ugs give you the illusion of very long orgasms. But I never take dr.ugs so I don't know. Besides, it's only an illusion.
By #485312 at 19,Mar,17 00:31
lve heard coke gives you a better orgasm, but no l haven't tried it, and l don't think l really need to enhance them anymore, lve maxed out once, l don't want to do that again.. ld say lve p assed out after coming for about 10 minutes... now l stop and start, l try to cool down a little between and stop after a few minutes *lix*
By leopoldij at 19,Mar,17 16:27 other posts of leopoldij 
Cumming for 10 minutes!!! Impossible! Wow! How the fuck can you do that? You're lucky.
By #485312 at 20,Mar,17 02:56
lve been lucky like that all my life, l get to a point where if l don't stop, l pass out, if l have a layering effect and have more than one at a time... l keep coming for a minute or two after l stop stimulating myself... its a control thing, you have to learn to let go of control and let your body relax into it... let it take you over... ld love to put a b/ood pressure band on and see how far my BP goes up, as l can feel the b/ood pumping into my head and my neck throbs madly when it gets real intense *lix*

By #363802 at 19,Mar,17 02:58

By #6568 at 18,Mar,17 10:21
My orgasms have been much longer and 'deeper' since I started daily 'kegel' excercises. Some authorities consider male orgasm only last about 5 seconds and when I was young mine were indeed brief, and sometimes not that powerful. However, I have a vid on my page which shows quite a long orgasm now.
By leopoldij at 18,Mar,17 11:07 other posts of leopoldij 
What's a kegel exercise?
By #6568 at 18,Mar,17 15:37
.....It's a daily set of excrcises wherein you strenghthen the pelvic floor muscle set...the muscles you use to stop the flow when you urinate. The excercises enhance erection quality but an unknown side effect is much improved orgasm.

.....in this vid which I made when I was 65, the orgasm starts at 0.49 and last until 1.15...well over 20 seconds anyway, and some seconds after ejaculaion is finished!

[deleted image]
By leopoldij at 18,Mar,17 20:43 other posts of leopoldij 
Sounds good. Do you know where I can find info about them?
By #485312 at 19,Mar,17 00:28
when you pee Leo, try to stop and start the flow... another good exercise for your cock is to hang a towel on it and try and lift if, great muscles to learn how to hold off longer, which makes for better orgasms later lve been told *lix*
By leopoldij at 19,Mar,17 16:28 other posts of leopoldij 
Thanks!

By #496814 at 18,Mar,17 17:17
Mine take about 8 - 12 seconds. 15 tops.

But the true joy of an orgasm is usually only felt for a couple of seconds. 5 at most.

By leopoldij at 16,Mar,17 11:41 other posts of leopoldij 
My problem is I can't decide where to shoot my load. Ideally, I'd like to shoot on her face, then in her mouth, then in her pussy and finish with another load in her ass while watching all three other loads drip from her body. Since I can't do all of the above I have to make a choice. For example, shoot in her body as I did below.
[deleted image]

By qhaos at 16,Mar,17 10:59 other posts of qhaos 
My mind runs out thinking about a nice and pink pig. 30 minutes orgasm! I think a man can going crazy with a duration like this!
By leopoldij at 16,Mar,17 11:36 other posts of leopoldij 
Yeah I know but it would be worth it.

By Greek18cm at 15,Mar,17 20:45 other posts of Greek18cm 
Well, as a man, i can speak for my own orgasm and i can say that it can be strecht a litle if you delay my climax.

But not much. Instead of 5-6 squirts or 10-15 seconds it last for 15-20 squirts and top 1 minute (probably less)...

I managed once to delay it more than that. I was jerking for 12 hours or atleast maintain an erection. When i finaly came it was not good. It kind pain a little...

So no. But if we could as you ask, i would like somenthing like 5-10 minutes. No cumming of course, but have this squirting spasm but dry.

Adult Discussion Forum