Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Point system hard to figure out

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10655 at 13,Apr,09 20:07
I was just looking at my point log and I had 10 points subtracted because this pic is in the wrong category.

/xm5iznokpedupic.html

It's my ass and balls. I had to put it in one category or the other as there is no category for both.

Similar topics: 1.points.... ?   2.Technical question...Re: videos...   3.Speed of system here ?   4.Point System Glitches?   5.This point system sucks balls!!!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #3997 at 13,Apr,09 20:36
it prob was in the wrong category, they have different ones, thats prob why you lost the points,
By #3997 at 13,Apr,09 22:32
the point system isnt really that hard to figure out is what i mean, but didnt want to sound mean unlike some other people on this site, that pretends to be an internet tough guy

By #5273 at 13,Apr,09 20:54
he realizes that.. the point he is making is that their isnt a section for ass/balls so he had to choose one... and indoing so he lost his 10 points witch i also think is unfair
By #3997 at 13,Apr,09 22:29
wow when did you become so smart, did hook on phonics work for you too, i am glad you called you needed, now try going to how not to act like an ass school and maybe you could get some friends, you dumb fuck,

Adult Discussion Forum