Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Superb photography on this site

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6568 at 25,May,10 15:31
Although this site has a very basic purpose of being mainly a gallery for the display of private 'bits' for erotic means, there are some wonderful benefits to membership that only become known slowly,..people you make contact or friendship with,....valuable topics that turn up on the dicussion forum,....occaisional humour,....and last but by no means least, superb photography......

some people here have great talent with the camera and produce real masterpieces of erotic photography. Here is one of my favourites from the pages of 'jesse'...although I understand the photographer (and I use the title with it's full value) is her friend Maria;

[deleted image]

There are many excellent shots on the 'jesse' pages but this has all of the hallmarks of superb erotic photography. If photography IS a means of communication and a 'language' in its own right then this shot is beautifully expressed, phrased and punctuated,......notice the lovely composition, the entirely natural handling which lacks any artifice,...and, do admire the simple lighting which brings out the glowing skin to perfection. This pic raises my pulse as soon as I look at it and no man who enjoys women could not be inspired by the luscious curves and inviting pose,...you just want to reach out for those magnificent breasts and long to kiss the inside of those beautiful thighs.......

.....So, please post your faves below with the reasons why you think they deserve the accolade of 'superb photography'.

Similar topics: 1.Why the fakes?   2.TWO SAD PASSINGS   3.Artists of SYD   4.Looking for UK photography   5.Old Polaroids  

New Comment

Comments:
By #536760 at 28,Sep,17 19:53
[deleted image] mravg has some great pics worth seeing.
By #485312 at 08,Oct,17 09:22
yeah its superb photography, but its of heaps of different people, which one is mravg in them?? *lix*

By #485312 at 28,Sep,17 08:58
[deleted image][deleted image]
AussieMans shots are always great when he sets his mind to it *lix*

By newwt10 at 24,Sep,17 23:07 other posts of newwt10 

By bil47 at 24,Sep,17 13:37 other posts of bil47 
Not dramatically artistic, but I consider this my best cock-pic.

By #485312 at 24,Sep,17 03:59
this man has some great pieces to visit.. *lix*

By #485312 at 22,Sep,17 13:57
this is one hot and horny bloke and definitely needs accolades for SUPERB PHOTOGRAPHY.. his page is well worth a visit and showing him love for the fine work he does.. one of the best here *lix*

By leopoldij at 13,Mar,17 22:40 other posts of leopoldij 
[deleted image] [deleted image] [deleted image] [deleted image] Some superb curves
By #23212 at 14,Mar,17 03:30
Oh Leo, what happened? As a regular here, I know you are quite aware of various kinds of postings here. So, I wonder what happened, given that this post is about 'superb photography', and the pics you posted here, which may have "superb curves", have rather blurry, bad photography??
By leopoldij at 14,Mar,17 03:45 other posts of leopoldij 
I was drunk....

By leopoldij at 14,Mar,17 07:36 other posts of leopoldij 
I got a better quality pic to post

[deleted image]
By #23212 at 16,Mar,17 03:55
OK, this one is very nice.

By leopoldij at 15,Mar,17 00:18 other posts of leopoldij 
How about this one? Better? [deleted image]
By #23212 at 16,Mar,17 03:55
Sorry, but the dick here is badly out of focus.
Not even close to 'superb'--were you "drunk" again?
By leopoldij at 16,Mar,17 05:23 other posts of leopoldij 
Maybe. She was licking my balls.

By leopoldij at 16,Mar,17 05:30 other posts of leopoldij 
Here's a pic of my favourite pussy [deleted image]

By #121361 at 14,Mar,17 12:32
[deleted image]

By #121361 at 14,Mar,17 12:31
[deleted image]

By #524176 at 14,Mar,17 03:41
Here is a photo for consideration.
[deleted image]

By #70814 at 27,May,10 08:57
That's right, some have really High quality photographs. They're only a few percentage wise, but all in all, if you look good, there are plenty of amazing pics. Just two of them, hope you enjoy:

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Well, oyster's page is amazing.

Keep posting beautiful stuff, but no internet pics!

By #10886 at 25,May,10 16:06
Hmmmm! Wonder if we could make this a regular part of the site!! Perhaps a "Photo of the Week", those four would then go fore "Photo of the Month". Points fore winning could be the prize. What do you think.....should I go to admin with this?
By #6568 at 25,May,10 16:32
Well it's certainly worth a thought!...although Admin has rather got his work cut out already.......

Adult Discussion Forum