Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

more "real" cocks than cunts

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #95244 at 18,Aug,10 04:27
Just my own girly observation, but, it appears that many pussy pics are ones that guys are saving after they have hounded the internet and then post various pussy pics on their page. I find it a little funny that some guys here will actually "talk" to these ghosts, meaning, they are not really the girl next door awaiting communication and approval. Many of the cocks here seem to be the real thing....a private pic shared by THAT person. Not all, but I think many more than the "cunts". But some of these pussy pics are from internet heavy hitters and some of these pics are seen in GENERIC galleries across the web. I really believe that many of these gals have no clue they are even on SYD or being talked to. Does that make sense? am I being difficult? Do I need to post a few examples? Not that I find it "wrong", people can post what they want. I'm not trying to be mean so please forgive me if I am totally wrong and out of line.