to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Are huge cocks better?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #92257 at 22,Aug,10 22:00
I've never gotten any complaints on my size and have even had trouble in the past(my single days),with insertion with some females when I was extremely aroused and thicker than usual. I've also been told that a woman's most sensitive area of her vagina,besides the clit, is only about 2-3 inches deep. After seeing some really huge monster size cocks on this site, I was wondering if a huge dick is really more pleasurable for sex(straight or gay) than an average or slightly above average one?

Similar topics: 1.Huge cocks   2.looking for huge cocks   3.the huge one   4.Huge black cocks, are they here?   5.Huge Cocks  

New Comment

Comments:
By hogweed at 23,Aug,10 17:53 other posts of hogweed 
I once went out with a guy how was just under 10" long and as thick as my wrist. When I first saw it, I gazed in amazment at it, and couldn't wait to try it, however, it was that big that I/we couldn't get it in at first, and when it eventually DID go in, it hurt like mad. A woman cannot take 10", there is nowhere for "it" to go, but this guy didn't understand that, and tried, unsuccessfully, to force it all in. He was a useless lover! I much prefer cocks of an average size, or smaller. Don't believe the saying that size matters, because it doesn't, unless you are hung like a shrew! I much prefer the average size or even the small cocks to the ones that look like they come off a horse! Give me a short but thick cock any day.
By DarkMax at 03,Nov,17 17:01 other posts of DarkMax 

By #505990 at 03,Nov,17 11:02
I think so, I mean little one are fun to suck but when I need fucked I wanna be FUCKED! has to be over 8 inches and thick.
Had as big as 12.5 long and as big as a beer can, yes he was black! He fucked me hard and deep. One of the best!

By cumonme1 at 25,Oct,17 14:38 other posts of cumonme1 
I don't know if they are better but I would like to have one

By #505990 at 25,Oct,17 01:08
Just my opinion but I agree with hogweed to big is to much for most women, my wife prefers around 7 or 8 inches and thick. But when I'm with other men I enjoy a little larger cock than a small one. I measure less than 5 inches

By niceonebighead at 25,Oct,17 00:39 other posts of niceonebighead 
well there is alot of big cock ladys out there i know lots that want 8 -10 inch cock some even like bigger

By #332336 at 17,Dec,12 15:36
What's funny is my cock is just under 8 inches and every woman I have fucked thought it was huge. And I've fucked over 50 women in my life. Also most men that I play with it think it's big. I've figured out that the biggest majority of men are under 6 inches. They all lie about their size. Pull a tape measure and not from your asshole. Many men have told me they have 7 inches but when we get our cocks together, mine is 2 or 3 inches longer than theirs.

By slipper at 24,Aug,10 05:01 other posts of slipper 
No matter what size (or shape, etc.) someone will prefer it.

Adult Discussion Forum