She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Never happened before

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #28707 at 04,Nov,10 19:04
I have been on syd for well over a year. I recently posted a picture of my cock and it has so far received almost 300 veiwing and 9 positive comments. So I assume it is an ok picture. But today I was charged 3 points because someone, unidentified of course, voted against it. I have never had that experience before and don't really understand how or why it happened. I am not crying about the three points, I would just like to understand what voting against an ordinary cock picture posted in the correct category is all about. I hope some of my friends will see this and educate me on the subject. Live and learn. Thanks

Similar topics: 1.Has this ever happened to you?   2.What happened to Landofthelost??   3.penis or genital injuries   4.Getting caught wanking and/or naked in public.   5.Has a medical ailment ever hindered you during a sexual encounter.  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 07,Nov,10 04:54 other posts of slipper 
People are often "contrary" just for the hell of it. Who knows beyond that.

By fila1305 at 06,Nov,10 00:35 other posts of fila1305 
Don't see why anyone should do that. Your pics display a very nice subject.

I think you're doing the right thing by just ignoring them. They're not worth the time or the fuzz. Enjoying the time spent with your friends is much more important.

By #7976 at 05,Nov,10 22:29
Ignore the points. There is nothing at all intrinsically valuable about them. If you do something that the site says justifies getting some, you get them. If the site says you have done something to loose them, you loose them. As far as someone else burning your points, it just goes to show their stupidity, not yours. Buck up, there are more important things in life than gaining and loosing points.

By MoeJoe at 05,Nov,10 08:25 other posts of MoeJoe 
Because there are a few assholes running around here who think it's "cute" to do things that they know probably piss people off. It's happened to most of us and will continue to happen and there's nothing we can do about it, except roll with the punches.

By #34386 at 04,Nov,10 23:01
I feel the same. Happen to me a couple of times and sometimes been more than 10 negative votes to pics that are good photos with right light shadow and in the correct category. My guess is because (from the few I read in old forums) that negative point pottencialy can reduce your chance at the main page or remove it ( I think that many are needed but not sure). The best is not mind and let it go since are annonimus and its not worth the effort

By #107983 at 04,Nov,10 19:07
I dont know why it should,,, but wanted to sday i think you have a great cock

Adult Discussion Forum