Recent Posts of member fila1305

Topics:

A warned man... 03,Oct,12 20:09
Happy Easter Everyone! 23,Apr,11 06:28
Any suggestions? 04,Nov,10 14:03

By fila1305 at 11,Aug,22 17:01
I guess the reasoning is that your cock is not the main feature of the pic. In this case I think you have 2 options:
- miscellaneous pics (because of 'body pic')
- trans/cross (because of the lingerie)

By fila1305 at 16,Oct,21 17:38
I have the same problem. Most recent pics give the 'This image is not for public view'-message, even though I'm logged in as a verified member.

By fila1305 at 24,May,21 05:38
I've had that, too. I tried to see if it helped if I rephrased the comment. In some cases it did but in some it didn't.

And there isn't a button 'no' that a member can press when it is a genuine comment.

Also happened with commenting on new members. Guess admin isn't that keen anymore to keep new ones feel welcome.

By fila1305 at 19,May,21 07:21

By fila1305 at 02,May,21 09:57
And what if they are nudists? That is not really an excuse. You should also take in account the context in which the pics are posted. Nudists or not, nude pics of minors should never be posted on a site with a sexual/erotic base, like SYD.

Personally I think nudist pics like this should never be published at all because you never know where these pics end up. But if they were to be published, then only when the persons have become of age and gave their explicit permission for publishing.

By fila1305 at 14,Jun,20 05:37
I don't have any stories like this. But in this case I think the emphasis lies with the 'no one seemed to mind.' If no one there present got offended by it I guess it'd be okay. It is a sauna after all.

By fila1305 at 21,Aug,16 06:04
A farmer is working on the land when he notices he forgot his shoes in the barn. He tells his help to go and get them. When the help gets to the barn he finds the farmer's two daughters.

The help says: “I may give you a kiss. Your dad said so.”

“No way,” the girls reply, “Prove it.”

The help shouts out to the farmer: “Both of them, right?”

“Of course, you numbskull!”

By fila1305 at 26,May,16 20:19

Here's my hairy sac.

By fila1305 at 05,Apr,16 19:57
Sorry to hear about this tragedy. Wishing your son, you and your family the strength to get through these difficult times.

By fila1305 at 05,Mar,16 21:00
Congratulations!

By fila1305 at 04,Jan,16 21:12
Happy New Year, everyone! Wish you all the best for 2016!

By fila1305 at 14,Nov,15 13:11
The deepest of sympathy to all of the victims of these cowardly acts of barbarism and to their loved ones. May they find peace where they are now. And may the ones who are left behind find the strength to live their lives as their loved ones would have wanted them to.

By fila1305 at 10,Oct,15 09:35
On the top of your personal page there is a FAQ-button. One of the questions deals with this:

Question: How to insert image into forum or blog?

Answer: Go to the image page, look for button under the image that says "post it in blog or forum", hit it, copy the code that says "ubb for most of forums" and then paste it into your message that you are going to post into forum or blog.

By fila1305 at 11,Sep,15 20:11
Happy Birthday!!

By fila1305 at 27,Aug,15 20:07
Recently there was a vote for the Joke of the Year at the Edinburgh Fringe 2015. This was the top10:

1: Darren Walsh: “I just deleted all the German names off my phone. It’s Hans-free.”

2: Stewart Francis: “Kim Kardashian is saddled with a huge arse... but enough about Kanye West.”

3: Adam Hess: “Surely every car is a people carrier?”

4: Masai Graham: “What’s the difference between a ‘hippo’ and a ‘Zippo’? One is really heavy, the other is a little lighter.”

5: Dave Green: “If I could take just one thing to a desert island I probably wouldn’t go.”

6: Mark Nelson: “Jesus fed 5,000 people with two fishes and a loaf of bread. That’s not a miracle. That’s tapas.”

7: Tom Parry: “Red sky at night. Shepherd’s delight. Blue sky at night. Day.”

=8: Alun Cochrane: “The first time I met my wife, I knew she was a keeper. She was wearing massive gloves.”

=8: Simon Munnery: “Clowns divorce. Custardy battle.”

10: Grace The ****: “They’re always telling me to live my dreams. But I don’t want to be naked in an exam I haven’t revised for...”

By fila1305 at 11,Aug,15 19:59
Just googled my nickname and there was a link on there to a mirror site of this one, hosted on 'adult-forum.net'.

But then again, this is the Internet. Is it really that strange for a search engine to find sites that meet with the search criteria?

By fila1305 at 11,Jul,15 19:49
I totally see your point. Since it can not be checked whether the member was truthfully and did what the button stands for, it looses every kind of value.

By fila1305 at 10,Jul,15 22:16
And if this register is implemented, then should it be registered by the member's page as a total or by picture? If it would be by picture it might become a 9th-10th option to index the pics on the page. Just a thought.

By fila1305 at 10,Jul,15 22:06
Yes, you're right. My first suggestion would be in the 'social'-section, just underneath 'who visited your page?', but that section is already rather extended when it's unfolded.

By fila1305 at 10,Jul,15 21:04
Yes, you're probably right about the lack of knowledge of the site by some members. But how about positioning the feature on top, next to the voting option?

By fila1305 at 10,Jul,15 20:28
Just pushing a button for 'current' on the screen just before starting isn't that much trouble. And then maybe another button that can be pushed afterwards for the register.

By fila1305 at 09,May,15 05:33
Happy anniversary! Hope you'll have a lot more great years on here.

By fila1305 at 16,Apr,15 20:26
Happy Site Birthday.

By fila1305 at 01,Jan,15 09:43
And a Happy New Year to you, too.

And also to all the members of SYD/SYC/SIO.

By fila1305 at 30,Dec,14 17:52
I'm not completely sure, but if I'm not mistaken there is an expiration date on comments. After a while they just get deleted.

If I'm wrong, there is probably someone else who does know how it works.

By fila1305 at 24,Dec,14 08:00
Thanks. Same to you. And to all the other members on SYD/SYC/SIO.

By fila1305 at 19,Dec,14 21:26
I have no problems with navigating the site. In the past you sometimes saw members posting questions like "How do I post pics in the forum?" But after the separate 'FAQ'-button that question no longer pops up that often. I think it's all working fine. Well done, Admin.

And about the logo: it might be a good idea. But to you want a general logo? Or a logo for each site? (SYD, SYC and SIO)

By fila1305 at 19,Dec,14 21:07
I can see what you're saying, sinanff47. For a new member who isn't that much used to the site yet, it can be a bit hard to find his way. And a separate button underneath 'comments' would probably add to the clarity. But I don't think it will help to increase the number of members that much.

By fila1305 at 12,Dec,14 20:53
Best advice you can give. Sounds to me like a urethra infection of some kind. Better see your doctor about it.

By fila1305 at 10,Dec,14 20:15
June 17th

By fila1305 at 07,Dec,14 10:50
It is a red flag. I would suggest not sending a pic, but just put one on your phone and then show that to her. That way she sees it but you don't have the problem Blaine25 so truly addressed.

By fila1305 at 30,Aug,14 09:23
For those who have a footfetish:

These boots are made for wanking

By fila1305 at 26,Aug,14 20:52
In the newspaper here there was a cartoon with someone holding an empty bucket over his head. He was trying to raise awareness for the water shortage in several countries.

By fila1305 at 21,Aug,14 20:35
I would say a grower:

By fila1305 at 03,Jun,14 21:19
Or maybe a relay match with teams of four or five members. They sequentially jack off, where the next competitor is not to start stroking until the current one has reached a climax.

By fila1305 at 07,Apr,14 21:27
Johnny is sitting outside the door where a prostitute lives. Suddenly a man comes out. “Hey, I know you!” Johnny says. The man quickly gives him $20 to shut up and gets on his way. Later that day Johnny's mum asks him where he got the money from and Johnny tells her what happened. “Johnny!” his mum says, “That's blackmail. Go to church and make a confession.” So Johnny goes to the church and enters the confession booth. The little curtain opens up and Johnny says: “Now I also know where you work.”

In the garden of a rectory there is a big apple tree. The priest is very proud of the nice tree and every year it is loaded with apples. But also every year, just as he wants to go harvest the fruits, all the apples get stolen. Then the priest is fat up with it and thinks: “Not this year!” So he plants a sign under the full tree: 'God sees all'. When he opens the curtains the next morning all the apples are gone and on the sign it reads: '...but he'll never tell.'

In a small church, during service, the people see several mice run over the altar.
- “Father, there are mice over there.”
- “I know. I've tried everything to get rid of them, but nothing works.”
An old lady raises her hand and says: “You should baptize them.”
- “Baptize? Does that work?”
- “Well, I've got 6 c-h-i-l-d-r-e-n, all baptized and they never go to church anymore.”

By fila1305 at 04,Feb,14 21:09
Welcome to the site, Mr. Black.

Like Poolboy and Ray say ignoring is the best solution. If they do keep sending you these kind of messages you could put them on your ban list, but ignoring should be enough. Don't let those messages get to you. It's not worth it.

Hopefully you'll find the fun that you were looking for.

By fila1305 at 16,Dec,13 22:17
Maybe this will give you some explanation: /forum/thread.php?id=12459

By fila1305 at 14,Nov,13 21:09
Welcome. And I agree with talk4s.

By fila1305 at 02,Nov,13 21:27
I think you'll find a big part of your answer on this thread: /forum/thread.php?id=21608

By fila1305 at 22,Oct,13 21:14

By fila1305 at 13,Oct,13 21:33
This is an internet error that occures when the connection between two servers is not working correctly. So the server of your internet provider and the server of SYD don't have the same conversation. One server does not provide the right answer to the other's request. In a lot of cases a refresh of the page should help to solve this problem.

By fila1305 at 17,Sep,13 16:13
Welcome. I agree, the pics here are good. But the forum is also a very nice part of this site. Hope you'll keep enjoying SYD, just like a lot of the like minded people you're talking about.

By fila1305 at 26,Aug,13 20:00
Voor wie geinteresseerd is: /groups.php?id=1237

By fila1305 at 21,Aug,13 20:45
Let's hope someday he'll see the light, because a closet can be a very dark place to be. Especially one in today's Russia.

By fila1305 at 21,Aug,13 20:42
In reaction of point 2 of your input:

A few days ago there was a newspaper article here about the situation. I don't remember the whole article by head but it somewhat gave the following statements.

Under the communistic domination they (gays) 'didn't exsist'. You were just a communist or not. When the USSR fell the society that had been told what to do for so long was drifting and fell back onto the time before communism. And with that the values of that time. Next to that the role of 'the Party' was now taken over by the Orthodox church in saying what's right and wrong.

I would almost be inclined to go for option B. But then we also turn our backs to the ones involved.

I also think one of the big problems is the way the law was written. How is 'promotion' defined? In certain societies men kiss as a greeting. What if they meet in Russia and just are courtious to each other? Is that also promotion?

As you stated when you started your reply, this is not a political forum. I agree, but luckily anyone can give their opinion on any subject that rises here.

By fila1305 at 20,Jul,13 08:16
Personally I find that most condoms fit okay. Guess I'm rather average.

Google 'condomerie'. You might find something of your interest.

By fila1305 at 08,Jul,13 20:33
I do agree with you, JustWill. Some of those threads are still interesting. And besides, deleting old threads won't free up that much space. It's the uploaded pics and vids that take most of the space on here. (The real pics, not the links in the forum posts.)

But wasn't this the same reason Admin added the 'I don't like this topic' button?

I do think a division into sub-categories would be nice. But if I'm not mistaken this was already suggested some time ago and I think the respond was then that it would take too much work to change the structure of the forum. So I guess this is the best we're going to get.

By fila1305 at 07,Jul,13 09:31
When a thread of a deleted member has replies from 'active' members it will stay in the archive. At least, that's what I think happens.

It's just a thought, but perhaps there could be a time-out on these threads? Let's say if nothing was added for a week or a month after the last reply the thread will follow it's initiator.

On the other hand, Admin has a lot to do and I'm not sure he has the sparetime to implement all the changes suggested in this thread. Although it would free up a little more space.

By fila1305 at 26,May,13 20:33