Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Comparison of young and mature cocks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #135540 at 23,Feb,11 23:10
What would you gentlemen ( and maybe ladies) say it the biggest difference between a young cock ( late teens and 20') to an older, mature cock? Obviously, some mature dudes here can still keep it up with the best. Just curious??

Similar topics: 1.are mature women the best fucks?   2.cam wankers needed   3.comparison between young and older cocks   4.Mature Men Still Have It   5.looking for mature women:)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #75534 at 24,Feb,11 04:40
Look at the glans of my cock and compare it to a guy who is 18-25 or so. You'll see that mine doesn't fill out as completely as a younger guy, leaving it a little wrinkled looking. Younger guys also tend to have more erect erections, if that makes sense. If you see them standing with a good hard on, often the cock is pointing straight at the ceiling. Mine is sticking straight out or maybe slightly upward. Also one thing that's not apparent from the pictures is that I can still get rock hard, especially with a cock ring, but it's not as easy. When I was young, I'd get hard when the wind blows as Reggie Hammond said. Now days it takes a little effort.

On the other hand, once I get going I can last forever. I can literally go hours. I used to be a top fuel dragster; now I'm a Mercedes diesel.
By #107983 at 24,Feb,11 21:10
You lucky swine,,,, mine is more like a clapped out Mini

By #6568 at 23,Feb,11 23:51
Interesting......

Actually, I don't think it's so much "cock" that is different so much as the emotions, attitudes and 'whole body' differences to sex which (for me) are totally changed from when I was young(er).

Looking back, as I now do from some maturity , I now think of sex as rather like flying a plane, although I'm not a pilot. When you are in your teens, sex is like taking frequent rides on a rocket plane,...it's VERY exciting and exhilarating but it's over before it has even begun,...with a 'woosh'!!..and, you don't have any say in where you are going to land!

....Then, one day you discover that you can sort of steer the plane with certain physical movements,...go left or right a bit and, if you get lucky, pick a landing ground!

When you get to the age I am now, sex has become like an old vintage bi-plane,......it has to be run out and taxied after the engien has been hand started,...sometimes the engine splutters a bit until it's firing on all cylinders, and it's all held together with bits of wire and stuff you have aquired over the years.......

..........However, there are enormous benefits that a younger pilot might turn his nose up at,.....you can take off in your own time,.....do circuits of the aerodrome,....fly cross country and look at the landmarks,......fly up over the clouds and loop the loop! Better yet, you can take a companion and show her the clouds over the mountains on the far horizon,...and you can land in a field for a nap and a picnic before flying high again.

Adult Discussion Forum