Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bella! at 20,May,18 22:36  other posts of bella!
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

Similar topics: 1.Food stuff   2.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF   3.A Forum Topic   4.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II   5.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III  

New Comment

Comments:
By CAT-2 at 01,Sep,20 17:04 other posts of CAT-2 
Good afternoon, Bella. I’ve noticed ( I assume because of my reputation) people assume wrong. They are willing to believe the worst. Today alone I’ve been told off for 3 things that I did not want to convey.
By bella! at 01,Sep,20 17:50 other posts of bella! 
Rather than saying that you sense that members have made an erroneous assumption, whether it is about you or about your post, why not clarify the poster's post with that poster? If someone misunderstood you, it's your responsibility to respond and correct.
By CAT-2 at 01,Sep,20 19:44 other posts of CAT-2 
I did. Once with Phart. Once with Dgraff. And once with you. I think it will be to my advantage to ignore any errors on the part of other members. If you get it wrong it won’t affect me. I’m not responsible for other people’s fubars
By bella! at 01,Sep,20 19:50 other posts of bella! 
What/where have I made an erroneous assumption?
By CAT-2 at 01,Sep,20 19:57 other posts of CAT-2 
draw the eyes of members to your childish outbursts.
--------------------------------------- added after 57 seconds

They are not childish. They are expressions of frustration
By bella! at 01,Sep,20 20:40 other posts of bella! 
So you feel your actions are justified? You are a mature woman, in age, and you honestly believe that posting pictures of my avatar and littering the forum with your venom is merely an expression of your frustration? WOW! This isn't a one time expression, you have done it at least 3 or 4 times. So you justify your anger as being because of your "latin bl00d"? Bullshit! When I blacklisted you, you knew why I blacklisted you and there was no need to state WHY? But when you blacklisted me, you embellish the reason. Gee, even "WOODY1227's" WHY? seemed to echo your thoughts, as if "he" had your input writing the WHY?.

If your reference to asshat is something that should jog my memory, it doesn't. I know I use that term from time to time, I tend to think that you're trying to tell me that I called you an asshat, I probably did. If you feel that your expressions are just expressions of frustration, keep it up. Don't be surprised if members continue to "misunderstand" you. As for kebmo and phart, if they misunderstood you, you need to circle back to them and iron it out.
By CAT-2 at 01,Sep,20 21:10 other posts of CAT-2 
I don’t have Latin blood my DNA places me in north Central Europe. My parents are from upper state New York. Our mutual blacklisting is in the past. My outlook on it is that if we are at that point, we are not in a friends situation. It’s all fair in love and war
If I’m missunderstood from now on, it’s on me. And there’s no purpose to iron out anything with Kebmo and Phart
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

When you lifted the block, I thanked you and told you I would behave. I think so far I’ve kept to my resolution. You probably don’t know this since you blocked me far longer than I did you but I deleted most pics about you
By bella! at 02,Sep,20 00:10 other posts of bella! 
I apologize for thinking and stating that you had Latin blood.

Somewhere in the forum, I stated that I think Mario Lopez is a hottie. I think Latinos and Latinas are both beautiful and sexy! When I was working, I had a "thing" for one of my friend's husband. She is Mexican and he, Puerto Rican. Him, not too tall, about 5'7 or 5'8", dark hair, big brown eyes, and a little soul patch, you know, right under his bottom lip. In order to speak to her, he had to call in on my line and when I answered, he always said; "How you do?" with a bit of an accent. Ahhhhh.....what a hot man. Too bad he was married to my friend and about 15 years younger than me.
By dgraff at 02,Sep,20 00:50 other posts of dgraff 
Believe me when I tell you Latinos are very passionate lover’s I just can’t get enough
By bella! at 02,Sep,20 04:51 other posts of bella! 
Oh, are you bragging?
By dgraff at 02,Sep,20 08:48 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha I am indeed

By CAT-2 at 02,Sep,20 11:53 other posts of CAT-2 
Charlie grew up in Argentina but his dad was born in Liverpool. Charlie has dual citizenship. He was christened Carlos Eduardo with an English surname. Charlie was from his US naturalization.
--------------------------------------- added after 70 minutes

BTW, This month, on the 18th, Charlie and I will be married 49 yrs.
That's why we sound so much alike,
only registered users can see external links

Research shows that married couples are so in sync with each other that they grow more alike on a cellular level as they age.

"It's like finishing each other's sentences, but it's your muscles and cells that are operating in sync,"

I took a close look at Charlie's page. He does write and shares my ideas (or I his)
By _AxCx_ at 08,May,24 20:49 other posts of _AxCx_ 
A immigrant hubby from Argentina but you spout the most racist and homophobic crap. A real lovely lady you are.
By CAT-2 at 08,May,24 20:59 other posts of CAT-2 
Fuck you. Being racist and homophobic and using racist or homophobic rants are two different things. I have consistently defended immigrants, gays, lesbians and ignorant fools. Can you say the same?
By _AxCx_ at 08,May,24 21:05 other posts of _AxCx_ 
I’ve never called anyone a raghead, a homo, wetback or any of the names you call the others here. So yes I can. I’m sure your mixed children and husbands family would be proud of you.
By CAT-2 at 08,May,24 21:09 other posts of CAT-2 
But your raghead dick of a boyfriend has, not only to me, but, to many, many other members. Sir-Raghead has 373 blogs and the majority, the really nasty ones, are about me. What do you call that?

/blogs/author.php?id=548890
By _AxCx_ at 08,May,24 21:15 other posts of _AxCx_ 
So that gives you the right to be a raging racist cunt? Nice justification. A real pillar of morals and a leader for your future generations.

By the way. You might want to have your hubby do a 23 and me test before you go around calling anyone a “Raghead”.

Some interesting reading:

By CAT-2 at 08,May,24 21:23 other posts of CAT-2 
Hubby has Mostly European with Irish, English, French Basque and Italian
--------------------------------------- added after 37 seconds

Yeah, more personal info.

By _AxCx_ at 08,May,24 20:51 other posts of _AxCx_ 
More personal info m.

By CAT-2 at 03,Sep,20 22:01 other posts of CAT-2 
Maybe you did not call me an asshat. After all there's a few other possibilities.

these are my aliases here.

TWOWARMTTS
TWOWARMTTS2
CHOCOLATE BAR
HOTPUSSY
MIELCALIENTE
BONBON
ANGEL1227

LANSER1026, CHOCONUT, AND WOODY HAVE BEEN CHARLIE'S AND GEROMES ACCOUNTS. I JUST WANTED TO EASE YOUR MIND AS TO GENDER. And possible confution
By bella! at 03,Sep,20 22:07 other posts of bella! 
How soon you forget....there was mandy658 and WetNoodle. I was mariel and gabbyrose and for almost 9 years, I have just been bella!
By CAT-2 at 03,Sep,20 23:20 other posts of CAT-2 
You are right. I forgot those two. I'll put it on my list
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

How the heck you remember? Do you take notes?
By bella! at 03,Sep,20 23:38 other posts of bella! 
No, just a decent memory.

By dgraff at 04,Sep,20 00:16 other posts of dgraff 
I take notes I have a special tablet just for this site it includes birthdays phone numbers the whole nine yards

By phart at 02,Sep,20 00:58 other posts of phart 
What have I done this time?
By kebmo at 02,Sep,20 05:21 other posts of kebmo 
Phart, you involved yourself in this conversation!
By phart at 03,Sep,20 23:47 other posts of phart 
I am always stepping in shit!
By bella! at 03,Sep,20 23:49 other posts of bella! 
I hope you're not wearing your good shoes!

By CAT-2 at 03,Sep,20 23:56 other posts of CAT-2 
Phart, your views on economics and politics grate badly on me, but, I've never known you to be mean. You are all right, baby.

By bella! at 08,May,24 17:10 other posts of bella! 
Oops! Unless this truck is owner operated, someone is gonna be in some deep shit!

By phart at 08,May,24 18:27 other posts of phart 
that is something I can't understand how it can happen and the driver not know. because the bed being up in the air would be clearly visable in the mirrors, and the truck would handle like crap with all that wind resistance.
By dgraff at 08,May,24 19:23 other posts of dgraff 
Not only that but the PTO power take off would have to be engaged for the bed to be up and it would make all kinds of noise and shake the truck

By dgraff at 08,May,24 10:43 other posts of dgraff 
So yesterday Marcy sent me a picture from work it was the trump bus campaigning in their parking lot and even though she didn’t get off work for another hour I put my trump hat on and flew over there it was breathtaking with all its banners signs and flags I hung out with the people on the bus no trump on board but I got to shake some hands and show my support for that hour I had a good time there was even yelling and bashing Biden on the megaphone 📣
By bella! at 08,May,24 16:04 other posts of bella! 
I'm glad you had an enjoyable time! By chance, did you kiss any babies on his behalf or for that of the Republican party? 😉

Regarding Trump and Biden, I'm not thrilled with either candidates however I do believe that our country was in a more favorable position under Trump's term in office. Look at all of the career politicians, they're all liars and thieves! Trump ran the country like a business and I felt we flourished!
By dgraff at 08,May,24 16:33 other posts of dgraff 
I agree 100 percent
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Marcy always slaps me when we go to vote i always open the side door to the fire company and peek in and say it’s all clear i don’t smell any liberals and i have a deep loud voice every one in the building hears me

By bella! at 30,Apr,24 21:51 other posts of bella! 
On Friday, April 19, I had an oil change, tire rotation and check my air conditioning appointment at a Buick/GMC dealership in Fort Myers. Apparently, there was a problem with my AC and the dealership kept my car and put me in a loaner. Because I have a General Motors car, there was an obligation to put me into a GM loaner and in my opinion, I lucked out! I drove away in a fire engine RED 2023 Chevrolet Camaro convertible! Truly a fun car and I want one.
By kebmo at 01,May,24 00:09 other posts of kebmo 
I hope you had the top down the entire time you had it. Where I live we get a lot of winter and I don’t understand why people buy convertibles unless it is their second car and only for summer. What really pisses me off is on a beautiful sunny day somebody drives around in a convertible and doesn’t put the top down. Why would you buy a convertible in Canada if you wouldn’t use it every opportunity you get? Crazy people!
By phart at 01,May,24 00:56 other posts of phart 
When I got my insurance settlement i came very close to buying a older Mercedes convertible that had both a hard top and a soft top.
I did my research and although that particular car was mechanically very reliable reviews said it would soak you in a rain storm.Since i had intended to take some road trips, I declined and bought a older sedan deville instead.I wish i had kept it but i traded in on my truck

Driving in a rain storm is not a big deal normally but I was in the tail end of a tornado on I40 and it was like sitting under a bucket pouring steady water.
By kebmo at 01,May,24 04:10 other posts of kebmo 
Well as sedan Deville is kind of a boat anyways so it would be OK in water wouldn’t it? 😄
In 1983 I had a 1980 Olds Toranado but it was a diesel which I thought was a good idea but it turns out that the diesel in that car was a converted 350 and I had nothing but problems with it and it spent a lot of time in the shop but I did have the extended warranty on it and as soon as the warranty ended I never went back to that dealership again. I am not mechanically inclined and I had no idea what was going on.
The next major thing that went wrong I just had them pull the diesel and put in a regular 350 and I enjoyed it for five more years virtually trouble free.
By phart at 01,May,24 13:59 other posts of phart 
yea that was NOT a good design
as for the deville, this was the small 1 from 97 not the larger 1.I would not have traded it had it been rear wheel drive. I despised front wheel drive.
By kebmo at 01,May,24 16:36 other posts of kebmo 
My Toronado was a FWD. I lived in the Rockies near Banff. It actually worked really well.
By phart at 01,May,24 17:08 other posts of phart 
my issue was more personal than fault with vehicle, 300 hp and no way to tow safely over a 1000 pounds.
But the steering was "over responsive" to me as well, older as in 60's and 70's Gm products had much better feeling steering to me than this new stuff.
By dgraff at 04,May,24 09:24 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely and it’s because of the rack and pinion steering it’s over responsive if you have a twitch or shaky hand it will show in your driving

By dgraff at 03,May,24 21:49 other posts of dgraff 
In my opinion they have not made a good Cadillac since the mid 70s in 1978 they went with a 4.1 liter engine that was totally a hunk of junk it was all down hill from there you have not driven a Cadillac until you have driven a 1968 fleet wood brougham with the 472 cubic inch engine automatic headlight dimmer and electric everything
By phart at 04,May,24 00:30 other posts of phart 
thats back when they built cars, instead of these appliances they make now.
By Cody8789 at 04,May,24 04:29 other posts of Cody8789 
Cars made pre 1972 were the best, no polution control, and easier to maintain.
By dgraff at 04,May,24 09:19 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely agree the poor kids of today will never get to have an antique car because the throw away cars of today won’t last 20 years to become an antique
By phart at 04,May,24 12:17 other posts of phart 
so much plastic on them that rots away.
By dgraff at 04,May,24 13:14 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely
By Cody8789 at 04,May,24 22:53 other posts of Cody8789 
I’ve replaced my front dash three times from cracking and I need a fourth, every time I purchase a dash it costs around 280.00 plus 25.00 shipping. I need one now, also all my knobs need replacing every few years, because having a black car in south Florida, the temp in the car can reach 120+ degrees and everything dry rots and cracks, and the salt air from the ocean don’t help matters also.
By dgraff at 04,May,24 23:16 other posts of dgraff 
I never gave that a thought 💭 but I guess you’re right the heat would take a toll on stuff like that

By phart at 05,May,24 00:26 other posts of phart 
yea i have a 87 model car with issues that is laying in wait of me to get in financial condition to refurbish it, it is decaying fast.Damn plastic.

By bella! at 01,May,24 00:58 other posts of bella! 
The weather was conducive to "top down" so yes, when I was driving around locally the top was down.

The dealership is approximately 40 miles away and traffic is "hella-crazy". I have no idea what the dealership did to my car because no one explained the service performed. I knew when I left the car there it was the condenser or coil (whatever the heck that is). One was an easy fix and the other was more complicated and it was my understanding that the more difficult fix required them to remove the dashboard to access the part that way. Apparently it was the more difficult fix because I had the Camaro from 3pm Friday the 19th to Thursday the 25th at 4:30. 😁
By phart at 01,May,24 01:01 other posts of phart 
holy moly, i hope that was under warranty. You will have rattles and squeaks now that the dash has been took apart.
Condenser ,that is in front of the radiator. if the climate control was working, it is odd they would replace that and the evaporator unless the compressor had released metal debris into the system or it was leaking?
Read over the receipt and see if there are any hints as to what was done.
By bella! at 01,May,24 01:37 other posts of bella! 
Just my opinion, the service advisor should have gone over the service performed and yes, my car is a 2021 with 31k miles.
By phart at 01,May,24 03:08 other posts of phart 
By Cody8789 at 01,May,24 07:03 other posts of Cody8789 
Most likely it was a clogged orifice filter in the condenser that was clogged, easy fix,,, most likely they kept your car longer because the manual sais it’s a three hour job, but the longer they keep your car, the more money the dealership gets from G.motors. Yes, GM pays the dealership for all warranty work done to any vehicle under warranty. The dealership doesn’t do all the work on one sitting, they do ten minutes of work at a time to extend the work done so they get more money from the plant.
By bella! at 01,May,24 10:04 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for the explanation. Again, not sure what they did because the invoice reads like GREEK to me. My guess is they have to justify to GM why the need for a 6 to 7 day loaner as this was covered under my "new car" warranty.

Hey, it's was a hundred years ago that I had my Corvette that had T tops. Having the use of this hit little "rag top" was really fun for me!

By dgraff at 04,May,24 13:23 other posts of dgraff 
The cars of the 2020s don’t have an orifice filter anymore they use an expansion valve instead I think the whole reason was to make me go through more schooling so I could cram more car crap in my head as if there wasn’t enough rattling around up there all ready

By Cody8789 at 01,May,24 07:04 other posts of Cody8789 
Most likely it was a clogged orifice filter in the condenser that was clogged, easy fix,,, most likely they kept your car longer because the manual sais it’s a three hour job, but the longer they keep your car, the more money the dealership gets from G.motors. Yes, GM pays the dealership for all warranty work done to any vehicle under warranty. The dealership doesn’t do all the work on one sitting, they do ten minutes of work at a time to extend the work done so they get more money from the plant. If you want the work done in two hours, take it to a garage but you would have to pay the bill
By bella! at 01,May,24 10:04 other posts of bella! 
Thanks.

By phart at 01,May,24 14:02 other posts of phart 
kinda sad the system allows such fraud but it does.
A friend worked in a Chrysler dealership in the 70's and he said that jobs that the book said took 4 hours he could usually do in 1.4 and that it just meant the dealer got paid for 4 and had more cars make it thru the shop.
By Cody8789 at 01,May,24 15:41 other posts of Cody8789 
I hear theres a good garage in pennsylvania called graffs that can do the job in under an hour
By phart at 01,May,24 17:06 other posts of phart 

By dgraff at 03,May,24 21:57 other posts of dgraff 
Don’t forget phart they do have a small condenser under the dash and the blower motor or fan blows through it thus blowing cold air into the cabin of the car just a little lesson 101 from a licensed A/C repair technician
By Cody8789 at 04,May,24 22:57 other posts of Cody8789 
I have to take my ac fan out every year and dump all the leaves that get in there, when the fan is on high and hardly no air blows out it’s time to clean.
By phart at 05,May,24 02:15 other posts of phart 
some fords and dodges have resistors in there to control the fan speed and are cooled by the passing air. Those leaves get on that hot resistor and the vehicle burns down,NOT good. Was real common on the 70's ford pickups.

By _AxCx_ at 03,May,24 01:14 other posts of _AxCx_ 
When I first bought my challenger it had 10 miles on it but had to take it in at 300 for an issue with a faulty fuel sensor. The had the same policy for Mopar and Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge. They didn’t have a rental and wanted me to get a Dodge work/service van. It was ugly as fuck, and didn’t have seats except for the drivers side. I remember getting pissed and asking if they thought I was a pervert trying to lure little kids. They wound up letting me drive a brand new Charger off the lot. It was an SRT with the black out package. I considered trading the challenger.
By bella! at 03,May,24 02:33 other posts of bella! 
It was really fun to have a "fun" car again and in my opinion, this Camaro was really "prettyful" It's been a while since I've driven a sporty car so having this convertible for 6 days was great. My choice of vehicles are sport-utes and I have a 2019 Cadillac XT5 and a 2021 Buick Envision. It's really different driving a sport-ute compared to a car. In a car you're sitting low (in a Camaro as well as a Challenger), you're sitting even lower and basically looking at the trunks of cars and tailgates on trucks. When I got my first sport-ute I was "sold". I liked sitting higher and seeing what was going on in front of the car that was directly in front of me. My plan after this year is to take one of my cars to Florida and leave it there because the cost of driving from Michigan to Florida and back between gas and hotel accommodations are probably more than a round trip ticket.
By _AxCx_ at 03,May,24 03:15 other posts of _AxCx_ 
I sold my challenger last year. It was a 2018. I do miss it, don’t miss how low profile it is. I have a Jeep now that I bought new last year. Big change from being low to the ground to having to jump to get in.

By bella! at 03,May,24 02:38 other posts of bella! 
Regarding your Challenger, isn't it crazy to think that your brand spankin' new car had a problem at 300 miles? CRAZY!

By bella! at 01,May,24 12:24 other posts of bella! 
I'm making my way north, heading home. I'm in bumper-to-bumper traffic on I-75 traffic nearing Tampa.....😒 My plan for today is to make it to drive 10.5 hours to Clanton, AL. That's the plan because that's where I made a hotel room reservation. We will see if I have the patience and stamina for this.
By phart at 01,May,24 13:58 other posts of phart 

By BirdDog at 02,May,24 03:41 other posts of BirdDog 
Safe travels, bella! !

By Jamie at 30,Apr,24 18:30 other posts of Jamie 
Florida Boaters Caught on Video Dumping Trash Directly Into the Ocean only registered users can see external links don't you have a trash truck to pickup your trash
By CAT-2 at 30,Apr,24 18:45 other posts of CAT-2 
Yes, we even supply trash cans. The problem is that DeSantis outlawed abortions. Now we throw the fetus in the ocean disguised as trash. The sharks do the rest.

By phart at 30,Apr,24 21:22 other posts of phart 
you think health care is exspensive in the US, try paying for trash pick up and dealing with the "don't put that in this can and that can't be put in this can" and so on. then once the lazy bastard in the automatic truck with a mechanical arm picks the can up, crushes it,dumpes the contents into the truck and all over the top of it, he sets the can down 2 inches off the road so a truck mirror will get broke on it, then scatters the fucking trash from 1 end of your road to the other. 1 neighbor that adopted this section of road marked some trash and wound up over the course of a month picking it up 3 fucking times because each time it blew off the truck and went back down on the side of the road.
Our trash service here suck.mostly mob owned to.

By Jamie at 30,Apr,24 22:19 other posts of Jamie 
We have allays where truck pick up the trash bins not mush of a mess
By phart at 01,May,24 01:03 other posts of phart 
yea out here we have woods and 2 lane roads.

By phart at 01,May,24 00:58 other posts of phart 

By bella! at 11,Apr,24 20:58 other posts of bella! 
Former NFL player and convicted armed robber, O J Simpson is dead at the age of 76.
By Maxwell_93 at 11,Apr,24 23:01 other posts of Maxwell_93 
Rip to the best free publicity for Ford

By dgraff at 13,Apr,24 20:15 other posts of dgraff 
Gotta give him one thing he sure did know how to put together a team of lawyers
By phart at 13,Apr,24 23:26 other posts of phart 
he got away with murder, and then wrote a book on how he "Might have done it">
I just wonder if the familys will get any justice from whatever estate is left. he killed 2 people and there has been no justice at all.
You would think by now,as high a profile of a case as this was, if anyone else killed those 2, the suspect would have been found by now.
By sherryann at 14,Apr,24 00:10 other posts of sherryann 
yes he is a murderer! And yes he got away with it. I will never forget when the verdict was read all the blacks cheered hooting and hollering and carrying on like crazy. Two people were brutally murdered and they were celebrating. It was pathetic. For those that don't know, that's how blacks feel about whites, they want us dead! Believe it or not I don't care, I'm just trying to teach you something.
By Cody8789 at 14,Apr,24 01:49 other posts of Cody8789 
I just can’t fathom how he sliced both there necks like he did, that is one sick bastard.
By phart at 14,Apr,24 02:28 other posts of phart 
Yea,I know. Well, 1 thing's for sure now, he's GONE.
He won't harm anyone else,but of course i already saw a link to a page that his "estate" would be fighting the familys to prevent them getting anything.

By _AxCx_ at 17,Apr,24 03:33 other posts of _AxCx_ 
At least he can rest in peace knowing his wife’s killer is dead.
By bella! at 17,Apr,24 04:21 other posts of bella! 
Who do you believe killed Nicole Brown Simpson?
By phart at 20,Apr,24 19:03 other posts of phart 
a jealous husband, oj simpson
By bella! at 21,Apr,24 01:28 other posts of bella! 
Yes, I believe that OJ killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman, too, however FredShitBreath apparently thinks otherwise.
By phart at 21,Apr,24 02:06 other posts of phart 
well, he did it, or he would not have ran, the glove fit, he later wrote a book on how he Could have done it,but no matter, he is DEAD.So he can't hurt anyone else.
By kebmo at 29,Apr,24 16:46 other posts of kebmo 
RIH OJ
By bella! at 29,Apr,24 18:18 other posts of bella! 
RIH? Rest in hell?
By kebmo at 29,Apr,24 19:24 other posts of kebmo 
By bella! at 29,Apr,24 20:02 other posts of bella! 
Rest? Forget that, BIH! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
By kebmo at 29,Apr,24 20:07 other posts of kebmo 
Agreed! Maybe play football against five-year-olds for eternity and never win a game!

By phart at 29,Apr,24 20:26 other posts of phart 
yep,I agree, burning,burning ,burnin.

By _AxCx_ at 21,Apr,24 12:25 other posts of _AxCx_ 
Where did I say that? You’re not to bright are you? Read what I said again genius.
By bella! at 21,Apr,24 14:04 other posts of bella! 
A double entendre. No need to try to belittle me, EF.
By _AxCx_ at 21,Apr,24 14:27 other posts of _AxCx_ 
Someone needs to. 😜

By _AxCx_ at 21,Apr,24 12:24 other posts of _AxCx_ 
OJ killed her.
By Sir-Skittles at 21,Apr,24 13:14 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Ahmad Rashad's groomsmen-

OJ Simpson, Bill Cosby... known scummy cunts. Ray Lewis- another winner.

Is the black man pre-disposed to crime?
By _AxCx_ at 21,Apr,24 13:22 other posts of _AxCx_ 
I know they are definitely pre-disposed to not breathing.

By dgraff at 21,Apr,24 23:36 other posts of dgraff 
Of course you all know had Nicole Simpson not been such a slut and devoted her time to pleasing her man she would still be alive today
I’m not sure what i would do if i came home to find Marcy on her knees between another man’s legs the outcome would be bad bad very bad and she knows it
By bella! at 22,Apr,24 01:10 other posts of bella! 
dgraff, I know sometimes you talk like a crazy man and this is one of those times.
By dgraff at 22,Apr,24 07:45 other posts of dgraff 

--------------------------------------- added after 34 seconds

It keeps everyone guessing
By CAT-2 at 30,Apr,24 18:47 other posts of CAT-2 
Being jealous of Marcy's good luck is not good. Why wouldn't you ask her to share?. 🤣🤣🤣
By dgraff at 30,Apr,24 20:13 other posts of dgraff 
Well now I never thought about it that way

By bella! at 29,Apr,24 20:03 other posts of bella! 
Kudos to kebmo, just because! BUMP
By kebmo at 29,Apr,24 20:05 other posts of kebmo 
😜

By phart at 21,Apr,23 04:45 other posts of phart 
There is a terrible war going on in Ukraine.
BUT, those annoying emails telling me how many HOT Ukrainian women there are just waiting to marry me, still come pouring in to my inbox. Do the scammers think that people out there are SO DUMB as to respond to a ad like that nowadays?
By DarkMax at 28,Apr,24 14:54 other posts of DarkMax 

By kebmo at 28,Apr,24 18:27 other posts of kebmo 
You know I must have the best anti-scam system. I don’t get shit like that and I don’t get phone calls from strangers telling me that they are the police and I owe money to the Canada revenue service. I just don’t get them and that’s a good thing!
By phart at 28,Apr,24 22:34 other posts of phart 
By kebmo at 29,Apr,24 06:24 other posts of kebmo 
If you get an unknown caller on an 800 number pick up the phone and say
“It’s done but there’s blood everywhere” and hang up. 🤣
By phart at 29,Apr,24 12:23 other posts of phart 

By bella! at 29,Apr,24 10:57 other posts of bella! 
Bump1

By phart at 25,Apr,24 21:58 other posts of phart 

Just putting this out there, i have had a rough day and when I went just a while ago ,OH MY, so I got concerned and read this. apparently stress can really reek havoc on your bowels. I am normally in the cracked poop-healthy poop borderline ,today I was in the major softblob department.
My family has a history of colon cancer so when shit don't go well I get worried..
By Jamie at 25,Apr,24 22:27 other posts of Jamie 
Cologuard test I was ok

By kebmo at 25,Apr,24 23:27 other posts of kebmo 
If you have a family history of colon cancer you should be having a colonoscopy every year. Don’t die of embarrassment!
By phart at 26,Apr,24 01:20 other posts of phart 
I had 1 10 years ago when I had a huge hemorrhoid come along and finally up and ruptured as I was driving down the hwy. ,and they said see you in 10 years. I keep getting something in the mail about me shitting in a box or something.
from what I understand it is not very accurate?
By kebmo at 26,Apr,24 03:42 other posts of kebmo 
Go see your doctor!!

By bella! at 29,Apr,24 10:58 other posts of bella! 
Bump2

By bella! at 29,Apr,24 06:13 other posts of bella! 
If I'm cooking fresh corn on the cob for myself, I microwave wave it and it's perfect! This hack makes it even easier yet.

By kebmo at 29,Apr,24 06:20 other posts of kebmo 
I want some too!!! 🌽 🌽 🌽
By bella! at 29,Apr,24 06:26 other posts of bella! 
I've got to try that hack, did you see how easy it was to remove the husk and all the "silk" came with it!

By bella! at 29,Apr,24 10:57 other posts of bella! 
Bump

By kebmo at 28,Apr,24 18:32 other posts of kebmo 
There was a referral to the abuse panel a couple of days ago and it was a member who has been here less than two years. If you are here less than two years you can’t vote and in conversation with him I found out that he doesn’t even have notification of any abuse panel complaints.
So the problem is that he was up for abuse but was never notified so he didn’t know and wasn’t able to rectify the situation by deleting a problem photo.
I think that if a complaint about you has been made you should be notified about it.
Thoughts?
--------------------------------------- added after 22 minutes

Might it have come up under “Recent Events”?
His recent event notifications don’t go back as far
as that time so he can’t confirm it.
By Dougal at 28,Apr,24 18:45 other posts of Dougal 
Thanks , kebmo. Yes, it concerns me. I would good to get to know what the charges are and get a chance to rectify the situation or react. I only heared about this through third persons contacting me. That experience was quite strange.
By Cody8789 at 28,Apr,24 22:39 other posts of Cody8789 
Members under a year should be allowed to review any posts in abuse panel but not allowed to participate in them. Maybe admin can change it to “read only”. So they can either remove pictures in question or give evidence that picture in question is there’s, with proof of course, so they don’t get kicked off the site without a chance to defend themselves.--------------------------------------- added after 118 secondsI would hate to get deleted without knowing why or being allowed to show proof that any matter in question can be resolved.
By bella! at 28,Apr,24 23:15 other posts of bella! 
We've had members booted out for stupid reasons and the ability to rectify the problem doesn't always work out and in the favor of the reported member. Sadly, even when the "problem" is addressed and fixed, some of the voting members still proceed to vote to delete.

By bella! at 28,Apr,24 23:03 other posts of bella! 
Without naming any member, I have my own thoughts about the offense that was reported to the EvaluationPanel the other day. Each and every single time we upload a picture, the following condition(s) are noted;

"by hitting upload button you confirm that you have legal rights for the pic you are uploading
You must be 18 years old or older at the time the picture was taken."

I read that to mean 1) no internet pictures 2) if I have be 18 years old, it only seems reasonable that everyone else in the picture should be 18, too.

With that said, the uploading member should have understood that there could be ramifications if it were deemed discrepancies in said content. Regarding a system generated notification to the reported member, CAT brought voiced her concern about the very same thing eons ago.
By kebmo at 28,Apr,24 23:14 other posts of kebmo 
Because the offending person has their name highlighted I wonder if they get a notification of mention.
By bella! at 28,Apr,24 23:17 other posts of bella! 
Huh?
By kebmo at 28,Apr,24 23:24 other posts of kebmo 
bella!

Like you get notified of this.
By Cody8789 at 29,Apr,24 00:12 other posts of Cody8789 
If you’re not a member with at least one year, you don’t even have an abuse panel on your page, a person has no idea what’s happening in the panel. Since I’ve been back after deleting my account last year, I have no knowledge of the panel until,,, I think ,,, my year anniversary.
By kebmo at 29,Apr,24 00:20 other posts of kebmo 
You have to be a member for two years in order to participate.

I sent you a screenshot of the rules
By Cody8789 at 29,Apr,24 00:25 other posts of Cody8789 
What I’m saying is most are being deleted on non serious violations,
--------------------------------------- added after 78 seconds

I know, I used to be here for over 12 years b4 I deleted my account and most cases were ridiculous

By Cody8789 at 29,Apr,24 00:29 other posts of Cody8789 
I know, you question thst I was responding to was if members under two years were able to know they were in abuse panel ready for deletion
--------------------------------------- added after 41 seconds

And the answer is no they dont

I stopped voting in the abuse panel because members were being deleted for bullshit reasons, not major issues

By bella! at 29,Apr,24 01:03 other posts of bella! 
It may work but that's dependent upon how much information is provided to the offender and whether they are online to see their profile is in jeopardy of being deleted.

Do you recall someone that was reported on April 9, the member's screen name was Oralizedworship69. Heck, I took a screen print of the referral which was; "Posts only videos from the internet", which was not entirely true. The first seasoned voter voted to delete. I was 2nd to vote and voted NO ABUSE with the following comment/reason AND placed a freeze on voting while I reached out to the member. My comment/reason was as follows;

"According to the profile page, reported member has uploaded
541 pieces of content, 9 pages yet only 3.5 pages/videos are
extracted from commercial porn videos? I say give the guy a
chance to delete the content. Surely the fact that he has
uploaded more than 300 amateur photos of himself and/or lady
friend should be enough to allow him the time and leniency to edit his gallery of content."

I did message the guy and he blacklisted me which was really no problem other than I couldn't verify whether he edited his gallery. A respected SYD member voted NO ABUSE with the following comment;

"ABUSE HAS NO GROUND 10,Apr 11:28
find pretty weird posting such big amount of content like
this from the web as it doesn't contribute to anything 6 this site atsuch a scale. Sharing something from internet here can be fun once in a while but here it's just spamming...YET, as Bella! pointed out, this member ratio between their actual contribution and what they recently.. looded the place, still balance thingsout. For now at least"

There were 5 of us that voted NO ABUSE and I can tell you the names of 10 of the 11 who voted to delete. Heck, even one member made the following comment with their vote to delete; "blacklisting someone for trying to help them is also unreasonable"

By kebmo at 29,Apr,24 07:15 other posts of kebmo 
Bump

By bella! at 29,Apr,24 01:55 other posts of bella! 
I don't believe the name is highlighted (aka mention) in that way.
By kebmo at 29,Apr,24 06:21 other posts of kebmo 
Maybe not.

By bella! at 22,Apr,24 11:25 other posts of bella! 
Kudos to kebmo for his posts and banter in this blog /blogs/57126.html ! Apparently, this member has appointed himself and has undertaken the job to identify the "genuine" female profiles from the "fake" female profile, meaning profiles established by men posing as women!

My guess is that this moron is basing his "scientific study and theory" on whether the profiles are genuine or not, are if he is able to find a picture of the member holding a sign with their nickname OR if the member chooses to send him a private picture to him to PROVE otherwise...... What I find interesting is that the numb-nuts has attempted to share PRIVATE pictures sent to him by GoodGirl and Holly212 by posting their pictures in his blog. Isn't this unethical and a breach of trust? What's also a hoot is that in over 800 posted pictures of his alleged wife, there's not a picture of her or him authenticating themselves. So who died and left him/them in charge?
By **FlyingCum** at 22,Apr,24 11:43 other posts of **FlyingCum** 
I am one that hasn’t responded to his private message asking for proof so that has automatically put me on his ‘fake’ list. That’s fine.
By CAT-2 at 22,Apr,24 11:58 other posts of CAT-2 
FC, good for you. It's time we, women, started telling these men to go get cockled. Oh, wait, that's probably what they like. Well, you know what I mean.

By bella! at 22,Apr,24 12:16 other posts of bella! 
So he's on some type of mission to prove nothing and piss off a good deal of real people!

By the way, good to see you again!

By bella! at 22,Apr,24 12:27 other posts of bella! 
And another "by the way", did you happen to read some of the posts made by the other wankers? It's like they weren't aware that there were so many fake profiles and are relieved that this guy has got a list together that separates the genuine from the fake. Gosh, I didn't know that admin gave his brother-in-law such a big and sensitive assignment!

By kebmo at 22,Apr,24 17:05 other posts of kebmo 
admin this guy has been blacklisted by 24 (probably female) members. Apparently he is sending them private messages demanding that they prove their gender to him. He is a menace to the site’s
valuable female members.
By bella! at 23,Apr,24 08:29 other posts of bella! 
Hey, kebmo, Love-it has been blacklisted by 27 members. Did you happen to read laura4fun's blog? /blogs/57145.html
By Love-it at 23,Apr,24 11:40 other posts of Love-it 
I'm glad you said members.

By kebmo at 23,Apr,24 16:36 other posts of kebmo 
I did read Laura’s blog. A would support that if it was on the abuse panel.

By Love-it at 23,Apr,24 11:26 other posts of Love-it 
Who rattled your cage?

By Love-it at 23,Apr,24 11:31 other posts of Love-it 
Who are few and far between, but again, well done for missing the point entirely.

By CAT-2 at 22,Apr,24 11:51 other posts of CAT-2 
More than likely he tried to interact with the women and they gave him the cold shoulder. Among the first “non-women” list he has Sherryann as one. She is one of the sweetest and down to earth female members on site.
This guy is trouble.
--------------------------------------- added after 48 seconds

PS Kebmo, kudos for standing up for us women.
By Love-it at 23,Apr,24 11:45 other posts of Love-it 
I have got no interest in interacting with the women in this site, I never have done. So, no, not more than likely. Inaccurate guesswork at best. I refer you back to my intentions of weeding out those posting revenge porn, it's not rocket science. People keep using the term fake when chastising me about this. Iit is not fake pictures, Internet pictures or anything else "fake" I'm trying to call out. It is men pretending to be women in conversation and revenge porn. It's very simple, but please, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story!
By CAT-2 at 23,Apr,24 12:37 other posts of CAT-2 
Love-it
First, I noticed your account is that of a couple, so, whom am I chatting with? Are you the male or the female or is this a Man/Man or Woman/Woman couple?

Second, you state that "I have got no interest in interacting with the women in this site". Does that mean you interact only with men or want to interact only with men.? Are you a homosexual?

Third, if the above statement is true, why do you care if a member is truly a female or a female wannabe?

Fourth, my "inaccurate guesswork" is no less accurate than your guesswork. You are guessing and, in doing so, you bring harm to members just by your innuendos.
If a member is fake or not, he/she has the right to be here as much as anyone else AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT DOING HARM TO OTHER MEMBERS. You, on the other hand are doing harm. You should be booted out of the site. That, of course, is my opinion, and not my call to make.

Fifth, who made you the fake/revenge porn police on the site? I don't remember Admin saying so, nor do I remember having an election to vote you to the position. If you have a beef with another member, either contact Admin or bring it up to the abuse panel's attention. Unless you have concrete proof of what you are implying, you don't have the right to make a blog were you impeach the integrity of a member. Especially when you go after one gender.

Sixth, if all the above did not have any effect on you, then, may I suggest you block all the members that you dislike or suspect and go on with your life? It's that simple.
👿
By Love-it at 23,Apr,24 18:16 other posts of Love-it 
When I get time I'll answer all of your questions, I'll do them one at a time though - I don't want to overload your intellect, I appear to have already done that with Bella.
By bella! at 23,Apr,24 19:22 other posts of bella! 
No, you haven't overloaded my intellect, not at all. I'm able to handle anything you ass wipes have to say. 👍

By CAT-2 at 23,Apr,24 22:01 other posts of CAT-2 
Don't compare yourself to me, Love-it. Not everyone is brain challenged like you.

By phart at 24,Apr,24 23:04 other posts of phart 
ladies here have not been mean to me. so I don't have a gripe about that.
but It does annoy me that there are fake profiles at all.
By bella! at 25,Apr,24 01:10 other posts of bella! 
Fake profiles? Are you concerned about all fake profiles or only those profiles that identify as being female?
By CAT-2 at 25,Apr,24 15:18 other posts of CAT-2 
Yeah, what Bella said.
By phart at 25,Apr,24 18:34 other posts of phart 
I am annoyed that people have nothing better to do than to pretend they are someone they are not, tie up server space ,miss lead people and so on.gender is not the issue.the faking is. I can't believe that i am alone in being annoyed by that.

I mean really, how many fake profiles are there of 78 year old men with 2 inch dicks?

the fake profiles are always the 1's that would attract attention and are desirable,but turn out not to be real. Server space aint free, the time to take care of the site aint free, and How many people are here to interact with FAKE people? Not many
Why not get a AI girlfriend or go to a AI site if dealing with fakes is the goal?
By CAT-2 at 26,Apr,24 00:17 other posts of CAT-2 
I don't think it's trivial but, on the other hand, none of the "harm" is harmful. Take the case of the ex-member with the sex dolls. The dolls weren't real, but, many members liked it. Server space would be used if the member would have posted as himself or as the dolls.
I see many men that "enhance" their tools. You know what I see? A big cock that makes my knees weak. So what? I'm not going to jump in bed with him. I just get the thrill my mind provided using that pic. As they say, "no harm, no foul"

By bella! at 26,Apr,24 00:39 other posts of bella! 
phart, you speak about server space not being free and the time it takes to "take care of the site aint free". That brings up a peeve of mine, members that squawk but do not financially support the site.
By phart at 26,Apr,24 01:19 other posts of phart 
the loudest boo's come from the cheapest seats!
By bella! at 26,Apr,24 01:27 other posts of bella! 
I think you're spot on about that.

By kebmo at 22,Apr,24 16:46 other posts of kebmo 
I just told him that that is revenge porn by his standards.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

I’m usually up for guys CAT but last night I was up for you & Bella!
By bella! at 22,Apr,24 18:16 other posts of bella! 
She? She, who?

By CAT-2 at 22,Apr,24 21:36 other posts of CAT-2 

By kebmo at 22,Apr,24 17:19 other posts of kebmo 
Go enjoy my new comments before (s)he Blacklists me!!
By Jamie at 22,Apr,24 17:45 other posts of Jamie 
He probably uca. The same way of thinking
By kebmo at 22,Apr,24 17:50 other posts of kebmo 
uca?
By Jamie at 22,Apr,24 18:53 other posts of Jamie 
UnderCoverAngel she can't see a female on chatrooms if they not verified

By Love-it at 23,Apr,24 11:26 other posts of Love-it 
Unlike the majority of people here, I wont run away from a discussion and blacklist anyone.

By PoloFields at 22,Apr,24 18:00 other posts of PoloFields 
Good work indeed. Another self-appointed expert here trying to rule the site.
By bella! at 22,Apr,24 18:15 other posts of bella! 
Golly, you haven't posted in the Forum for about 6 weeks and my little piece piqued your interest? As Elvis would say, thank you, thank you very much!
By kebmo at 22,Apr,24 18:53 other posts of kebmo 
Well when I came across his holier than thou blog I kind of lost it. I’m actually quite surprised that it ended up here but I’m glad it did because what he is doing is harassment of other members.
By phart at 22,Apr,24 20:19 other posts of phart 
I never understood the whys behind fake profiles with internet pics to begin with. and I will admit, I doubt half the female profiles here are real, but nothing I can do to fix it so I don't worry to much about it.

By _AxCx_ at 23,Apr,24 02:18 other posts of _AxCx_ 
Who is Mike9? Is he also on a female member witch hunt? He added me and blacklisted me and left a sweet comment on my page.
By bella! at 23,Apr,24 02:30 other posts of bella! 
I don't know who Mike9 however he's not as smart as he thinks he is because YOU DEFINITELY ARE A FEMALE
By _AxCx_ at 23,Apr,24 02:40 other posts of _AxCx_ 
I don’t care really if anyone thinks I am or am not. Verification really isn’t worth anything, it’s not like the site is going to give me an award I can show off to my future grandchildren. I think I made the mistake of clicking on his pic from the main page, and it pissed him off? A lot of gay men seem to get pissy whenever a female looks at their page. Then the straight men will talk to anything that breathes, and even then probably not a requirement. A bit of advice guys most “women” especially straight ones, don’t care to see your hairy, shit stained asshole, or you sucking another guys cock, re-assuring you that you have a average size cock, or you getting pegged. At least I don’t.

By GoodGirl at 23,Apr,24 10:07 other posts of GoodGirl 
I've never been one to back down from proving I'm me, so I bit. 😂 I've been around long enough to know a good portion of female profiles are fake, so I can understand why he'd be on his little hunt for actual females, but he's going about it in a very strange way, and adding a bit of unneeded pressure. Being here is supposed to be fun, I don't see why anyone needs to prove themselves. Especially being that I've already been carded at the door.
By bella! at 23,Apr,24 10:20 other posts of bella! 
And that you have.....carded at the door!

By Love-it at 23,Apr,24 11:30 other posts of Love-it 
Blah blah blah. Advocating revenge porn I see, good work.
By bella! at 23,Apr,24 13:02 other posts of bella! 
Blah, blah, blah back at you! Where have you found me to be an advocate of revenge porn? NOWHERE! On the contrary. Just because you or anyone else takes it upon themselves to contact any member and demand them to prove their authenticity says a lot about you. Who the heck are you, you've got a lot of balls to call out anyone. Oh my, we've never seen your balls, have we? You might just be singing soprano and that woman's eunuch!
By Love-it at 23,Apr,24 18:14 other posts of Love-it 
Don't be so fucking lazy. There's photos (and videos) of me inserting my testicles into my wife's vagina. As previously said, don't let they truth get in the way of a good story. Twat.
By bella! at 23,Apr,24 19:28 other posts of bella! 
Get to fuck. I'm not interested in looking through a gallery of a generic snatch in search of an unverified dick! Twat.

By Love-it at 23,Apr,24 18:27 other posts of Love-it 
You are openly chastising someone in their attempt to do nothing more than out people engaging in this despicable behavior. That is complicit, in my opinion. Apparently though, you're not allowed opinions on this site, people feel, and I quote " intimidated, bullied, pressured & victimised". This is an ADULT site, posting ADULT content, every single member has the right to say fuck off or ignore another member. "But I was offended!". Fuck off snowflake, and grow a pair. What a load of absolute nonsense.I do like a healthy debate though, so I look forward to having a chuckle at all the other shit that will flow from you.
By bella! at 23,Apr,24 19:32 other posts of bella! 
I'm openly chastising you, a first class ass wipe, because of your sense of entitlement.
By Love-it at 25,Apr,24 06:13 other posts of Love-it 
You're great at name calling an insults. An incredibly weak and valueless debating technique. Congratulations on a glaringly low level of intellect.
By CAT-2 at 25,Apr,24 15:19 other posts of CAT-2 
An insult is not an insult if it's the truth.

And before you come after me, I posted my redacted Florida Drivers License. I blanked out the house number, most of the driver's license number and last name. And if you don't believe me, ask Skittles.
By Love-it at 25,Apr,24 18:07 other posts of Love-it 
And someone that knows you and had access to that document couldn't have? I don't "come after" anyone, I deal in fact and truth.
By CAT-2 at 25,Apr,24 20:17 other posts of CAT-2 
You are absolutely right. By your standards, no one is real. Tell me, how many people do you know that leave their drivers license around to be pilfered, let alone uploaded to someone's computer and then altered and, finally, uploaded to the site?
By Love-it at 26,Apr,24 05:07 other posts of Love-it 
That's just not true if it?? No one is real by my standards, now you're plumbing the depths of desperation to make a point. Are you telling me it would not be incredibly easy for a husband (or wife) to do that to the spouses I'D? And that is exactly my point, men pretending to be women. I yet again, you're making my point for me and doing even know it.
By CAT-2 at 26,Apr,24 13:28 other posts of CAT-2 
No I’m not. You are the one who’s reaching. But, let’s follow your reasoning. How do you recognize a real woman/man on site? What would convince you without violating the anonymity of the member?
By Love-it at 26,Apr,24 14:01 other posts of Love-it 
Very simply by doing what the few actual women on the site did - take a photo with their name (Syd name obviously). Anonymous and can't be faked. It's not rocket science, this is what I've been saying from the start. There was such uproar over the prospect of it for one reason and one reason only - the number of members that aren't posting as three sex that they are.
Being "verified" proves fuck all, as I've illustrated with your driving licence "foolproof" bullshit. How would one of these individuals get a photo of of their wife's cunt with their Syd name written next to it? Well, they can't; ergo, my method is in fact the better option.
By CAT-2 at 26,Apr,24 14:26 other posts of CAT-2 
I never said my method was full proof, just unlikely to be used by another person. Your method is much, much easier to do. All that's needed is a pic. Everything else can be edited with any good pic editor software.
By Love-it at 26,Apr,24 15:15 other posts of Love-it 
Right, this is an apples and oranges scenario. Imagine this : John (for any number of reasons) wants to share intimate (and identifiable) photos of his girlfriend/wife, Julie. He "borrows" her ID and goes through your sacred verification process with no issues. He then merrily posts any photos he likes of Julie for any number of years and you ask think that because he's "verified" it's all legit. Not exactly watertight is it?!
Now, say you put something in place like I've been advocating whereby you have to post a photo (non identifiable) while holding a piece of paper giving your Syd name and the date. John is incredibly unlikely to manage to do that of Julie without her consent and/or asking "what the fuck is this for?!".
Now, I don't know how many times I have to say this before it registers - my point from the very beginning was to specifically root out men that are posting photos of a women AND pretending to actually be that woman is conversation and involvement with others on the site. On top of that, it would absolutely stop any instances of "revenge porn"..
Now, if you can't grasp what I'm saying or are unwilling to give it any thought then I absolutely give up. You can't as they say educate pork.
By CAT-2 at 26,Apr,24 17:38 other posts of CAT-2 
Let me quote something I read somewhere,
"You're great at name calling an insults. An incredibly weak and valueless debating technique. Congratulations on a glaringly low level of intellect."

Anyway, I bow to a higher intellect (sic). Pease, Lollipop.
By Love-it at 27,Apr,24 04:20 other posts of Love-it 
Ah, the old " I've got nowhere to go now, I'll come out with some other nonsense '. Well dodged.

By kebmo at 27,Apr,24 06:19 other posts of kebmo 
OK I will dumb it down for you so you can understand…

BESIDES YOURSELF, NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR FEAR OF FALLING IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER MAN AGAIN!!!
By Love-it at 27,Apr,24 06:25 other posts of Love-it 
Really? How pathetic. An adult site, I feel like I'm back in school with the level of debating skills.
By kebmo at 27,Apr,24 06:43 other posts of kebmo 
Oh I think my evaluation of your problem is right on the money.
By Love-it at 27,Apr,24 06:50 other posts of Love-it 
Really. You may be of the sad inclination that might allow you to "fall in love" with a person on the Internet. I am however not. I say again, just saying something doesn't make it true, therefore you have an obligation to say what you're basing your opinion on. This should be very interesting...
By kebmo at 27,Apr,24 07:45 other posts of kebmo 
Just saying that your list of people are men pretending to be women does not make it true. I’m sure I’ve already said that a couple of times. You’re just saying it and you have no proof. If you say something the onus is on you to prove that it is true.
You should contact admin and suggest new options about proof of identity since you feel so strongly about it. The decision of how people identify themselves here is not yours to make because this is not your site.

To reiterate, just because you say it doesn’t make it true.
By Love-it at 27,Apr,24 08:38 other posts of Love-it 
Again, you have not addressed my point - that the verification process serves nothing more than to give people like you some sort of faux feeling of aristocracy. It is completely worthless and still allows incredibly easy avenues of falsehood and abuse You have still failed to tell me what you've based you comment "afraid of falling in love with a man" on. How many times are you going to try and deflect my questions and points? Having a go at me for something else doesn't qualify.
By kebmo at 27,Apr,24 18:55 other posts of kebmo 
Whatsboutism Is a very weak debate tactic that you use over and over again.
Talk to admin If you would like to change the policies of this site. You do not have the authority to do so.
By Love-it at 28,Apr,24 01:43 other posts of Love-it 
Still not then. "Talk to admin".
By bella! at 28,Apr,24 03:36 other posts of bella! 
Have you ever attempted to reach out to admin? My guess is you have not. From my experience, admin will respond to inquiries and considers any suggestions.
By admin at 28,Apr,24 04:20 other posts of admin 
He does not understand that verification by photo does not prevent member from replacing images to something else. It's not a dating site where you upload couple of photos, verify and do not make any more uploads in years. Here people upload new images and delete old ones all the time. Someone would have to compare every new single upload to verification photo of the corresponding member. That's almost impossible job. This is exactly why I made verification voluntary and by other members, because they usually communicate with those they verified on a regular basis and may notice if profile is changing.
By bella! at 28,Apr,24 04:28 other posts of bella! 
Yes, there's a number of things that he doesn't understand and he's too proud to drop it and just let it go.
By Love-it at 28,Apr,24 06:14 other posts of Love-it 
You mean correct. You've crawled back into your box as has CAT because you have nowhere to go and are unwilling to admit that your sacred verification process is deeply, deeply flawed. My suggestion is however not. It is not me that is unwilling to admit anything. Amen brother.
By bella! at 28,Apr,24 11:23 other posts of bella! 
I haven't "crawled" anywhere. There's no need to further debate this with you. Apparently you feel that you're right and admin is wrong.
By Love-it at 28,Apr,24 11:28 other posts of Love-it 
My discussion was with you, you have failed to respond and retreated back into your box . I wonder why....
By bella! at 28,Apr,24 12:06 other posts of bella! 
I haven't responded to you, really? Not only are you a thick headed twat, apparently you are blind, too!
By Love-it at 28,Apr,24 12:28 other posts of Love-it 
Ah, the old base insult again, so, so clever. You and your little band of faux verified royalty have failed to tell me how the process that you all hold so much faith is in any way fit for purpose. In the example I gave to CAT, how can you possibly say that a process as described is not the way to go? I'll tell you why, again - because it will completely fuck up a huge amount of profiles on her because, guess what? As I've said from the beginning, there are an incredible number of people on here that are pretending to be the people in the photos that they post INCLUDING your precious "verified" band of "brothers.".

By Love-it at 28,Apr,24 06:12 other posts of Love-it 
I understand perfectly. If you had one photo when a member initially joined to verify their sex and the account was opened and limited to staying said sex it doesn't matter what they delete/post/ delete in the future, they would always be listed as that sex. Now, tell me why that can't be done..... "Verification by other members"?? As I've already illustrated numerous times and not a single person has been willing to admit, that system is the most easily corrupt system. What I'm proposing is not, and could by the way also be carried out by other members. So, again, I ask you and any of the other "verified" royalty - why is this a bad idea? The truth although no one will admit it is because it would drive literally hundreds of members from the site. I find the whole thing actually quite funny.
By admin at 28,Apr,24 12:04 other posts of admin 
Because it's pointless. Nothing stops a person determined enough from acquiring a female verification photo. They may have friendly females, they may pay to prostitutes, there are even people on interned who offer such kind of service for money and it's not too much. Heck, I've even seen females being fooled into making verification photo for other sites. And recently, there are even AI generated images that can be quite convincing. Also, essential part of female profiles are operated by males with consent of their spouses whose photos they use. No matter what verification you do, such profiles will still exist.

And you just don't understand the numbers. Real revenge porn is rare and usually easily spotted. Those profiles mostly upload, plaster real names all over and go post somewhere else. If someone keeps chatting pretending to be female it's usually not a revenge porn, just some wanker getting who knows what out of it. And they mostly use internet photos with made up name which is copyright violation at best, not photos of someone they actually know and have grudge against or use their real name. And recently they more and more often use AI generated images which can't even be a copyright violation.
By Love-it at 28,Apr,24 12:18 other posts of Love-it 
Revenge porn is not rare, I believe there are several examples on here where memers are doing exactly what you say, even giving work location etc. Just because nothing is foolproof is not a valid reason for not doing the best you can. The current process is deeply flawed and not fit for purpose.
By admin at 28,Apr,24 12:36 other posts of admin 
Life is not perfect because every action has some kind of cost attached to it. And not being cost-efficient is a valid reason enough for not doing something.
By Love-it at 28,Apr,24 12:40 other posts of Love-it 
Are you talking financially? If so, how would there be a cost attached to my suggestion, especially if done my other members?
By admin at 28,Apr,24 14:00 other posts of admin 
There are all kinds of costs. Not necessarily financial, it can be time, reputation, potential risks, etc. Though eventually everything can be measured by money.

You claim you are real deal yet you told me that you would not prove yourself to other members and this is a quote from your message - "no way I would share an identifiable photo with the nut jobs on this site" and just now you suggested that it should be made by those very "nutjobs".

So, I assume you are just trolling and therefore I will withdraw myself from this discussion.
By Love-it at 28,Apr,24 14:36 other posts of Love-it 
You can withdraw yourself from the conversation if you like, but you've got it wrong, the key term being identifiable. I would not share an identifiable image of myself with said nut jobs but I would a non identifiable, the validity of which can't be argued with, as I've said many times. I'm not trolling and am still waiting for someone to tell me why my idea is not a realistic proposition. You, like the rest can't because you know it would kill the site by driving away all of the frauds. That makes you, like the rest complicit in the distribution of revenge porn. I have express concern that this has and still is regularly being published on this site and illustrated that you verification process is not for for purpose. You have an obligation to improve this system, not doing so is a gross dereliction of duty, legally and morally.

By bella! at 28,Apr,24 23:26 other posts of bella! 
admin, this has been your site since 2009 and you've seen a number of wack-jobs come and go. Just add his name to the long list of notes you keep.
By Love-it at 29,Apr,24 05:06 other posts of Love-it 
Cheap name calling again yet still failed to address my points as above.

By Love-it at 28,Apr,24 06:25 other posts of Love-it 
Yes. So, again you're wrong.

By Love-it at 27,Apr,24 06:54 other posts of Love-it 
Also, instead of yours and CAT's diversion tactics, I'd like either of you, or indeed anyone else to respond and tell me exactly how is this magical verification process that you all seem so heavily invested in: a) In any way fit for purpose. b) Better than my suggestion. Or as you've previously said, have I not got the right to question a "10yr, verified member"?? Absolutely laughable.
By CAT-2 at 29,Apr,24 06:22 other posts of CAT-2 
You have the right to question a member no matter how long he/she’s been here. What you don’t have the right is to say that member is fake because he/she doesn’t answer your query. You keep saying I’m using diversionary tactics. Why are you so in need of me agreeing with you?
The verification process we use now is not perfect, but, it does work most of the time, and why would anyone want more than that? Your “system” would probably work too, but, it’s too cumbersome, too complicated and too time consuming, and, at the end, as everyone has told you so far, it can be defeated.
By Love-it at 29,Apr,24 06:40 other posts of Love-it 
Not perfect? It's not worth the paper it's written on. Complicated? Taking a photo is complicated, cumbersome and time consuming is it?! Give me a break, it's simpler and better. I also have the right to "believe" whatever I want.

By **FlyingCum** at 27,Apr,24 13:34 other posts of **FlyingCum** 
Oh mate! What you’re asking for, I have already done with 18 members that were able to verify me and give me the green tick on my page. I do not have to show you the same picture just for you to put my name on your good list in your blog. That opinion of yours is flawed. Yes, there are plenty of men hiding behind female profiles here for whatever reason, these profiles are easy to spot for the members that care about who they are interacting with. The others don’t mind who they are talking with, so let them be. If you want to fix the problem you are complaining about, support the site and get verified yourself then you can help verify legitimate members. That is going to have more impact and be more helpful than your blog that has geniune female accounts listed as fake.
By bella! at 27,Apr,24 16:10 other posts of bella! 
Amen, sister, AMEN!
By Love-it at 28,Apr,24 01:42 other posts of Love-it 
Sister.
By bella! at 28,Apr,24 03:30 other posts of bella! 
I'm glad you found my post humorous.

By Love-it at 27,Apr,24 18:07 other posts of Love-it 
My answer to this is simple. Bollocks. For a community where you can choose to do something or not they're are glaringly large holes for wankers to abuse. One simple requirement that I propose to even post on the site would eradicate that issue. Asking already "logged" members to jump through hoops can't and will never work, why? - because the majority can't. As such, the site can't exist with only "legitimate" members. That's why my suggestion has been hit with such hostility.
Your opinion of " they're easy to spot" is not a vindication for them existing.

18 out of how many members?? Hardly a democracy is it? It's ridiculous for any of you to even consider that you're really any different to an "unverified" member. Again, I revert to this faux opinion that you're more genuine than Joe Bloggs that creates a profile.

By Love-it at 27,Apr,24 18:26 other posts of Love-it 
- and not a single person has been able to tell me how this magical verification process proves anything or stops revenge porn. Can you? I really how in wrong and that you can.

By dgraff at 27,Apr,24 23:35 other posts of dgraff 
The way you talk i believe you deal in crack and meth better get off the shit it will make you old in a hurry
By Love-it at 28,Apr,24 01:41 other posts of Love-it 
Wow. Another "adult" joins the discussion.
By dgraff at 28,Apr,24 08:33 other posts of dgraff 
Listen here crackhead if i wanted any shit from you i would squeeze your head until it oozed out your ears
By Love-it at 28,Apr,24 08:55 other posts of Love-it 
As above.
By dgraff at 28,Apr,24 08:56 other posts of dgraff 
As below

By Love-it at 25,Apr,24 18:11 other posts of Love-it 
- I'd also take you up on your statement about truth. Look back through the posts and find me any evidence whatsoever that justifies the infantile, school yard name calling as based on truth. Yet again, you're using language that anyone can type but it's based on absolutely nothing. I look forward to your sensible, fact backed, intelligent response.
By CAT-2 at 26,Apr,24 13:30 other posts of CAT-2 
This is the basis.
/blogs/57126.html

What do you think we were talking about?
By Love-it at 26,Apr,24 14:04 other posts of Love-it 
What?! You really are not the sharpest tool in the shed are you. This is an "adult" site yet you and your dad little minions have to resort to school ground name calling and vulgarity at the first opportunity. Pathetic, and as I'm getting a little tired of saying a clear indication that you've already lost the argument. Congratulations.

By Ananas2xLekker at 23,Apr,24 17:30 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I would just want to add that not everyone who didn't post a photo for verification is a fake profile. When I became a member, there were no requirements to do this. When the rules changed to be allowed to post adult content, I didn't like the requirements to verify my identity and age. "You can only upload content on this site after you submitted your verification documents." I'm not going to do that, so I'm not posting anymore adult photographs. If the verification picture was the only requirement, I would do that,
but they are not getting my verification documents.

Some people have careers to worry about. Nude pictures can ruin a career.

By bella! at 26,Apr,24 03:25 other posts of bella! 
I'm heading home next week and one of the things I'm going to miss are the magazines that one resident was able to provide our community with. Yes! Apparently unsold magazines/periodicals were donated to this man's church and in turn he takes them to a nearby nursing home. The nursing home chooses whatever they feel is appropriate for their residents then our lovely man brings the remainder to our clubhouse and makes it available. It's unbelievable, he brings 2, sometimes 3 banana boxes full of magazines and makes them available for all to help themselves.

There is such a impressive array of reading material; People magazine, National Geographic, National Enquirer, cooking magazines, hunting magazines, publications for Preppers, crossword puzzles, sudoku, publications dedicated to Madonna, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Princess Grace, Godzilla, D Day, the lists and titles go on and on.... I'm currently reading something called Catholicism for Dummies. Why not, it's not like I paid the $7.99 suggested retail price. Hopefully I will find out why it's so important to the Catholics to be Catholic.

By phart at 24,Apr,24 23:03 other posts of phart 
I spent 20 points to start a new thread to ask about the site hacking and the thread and my points are BOTH gone? Bella tried to respond and I was going to read her response and it is GONE.
By bella! at 25,Apr,24 01:17 other posts of bella! 
My guess is that admin deleted the topic since the problem you were experiencing was only temporary, just a minor "hiccup".
By phart at 25,Apr,24 02:08 other posts of phart 

By CAT-2 at 25,Apr,24 16:56 other posts of CAT-2 
I posted on it too and it's gone from my posting list. Did you get your points back?
By phart at 25,Apr,24 18:51 other posts of phart 
well i am back to the 250 so all is ok I guess

By _AxCx_ at 23,Apr,24 03:04 other posts of _AxCx_ 
Apparently some biblical scholars are saying that there will be a rapture on 4/23. I’ve read and watched that this was supposed to occur on 4/23/18, but every year it comes up again and nothing happens. I guess it’s supposed to be because of the eclipse and CERN trying to open a doorway into hell.
By kebmo at 23,Apr,24 03:26 other posts of kebmo 
I feel safe.

By kebmo at 22,Apr,24 06:52 other posts of kebmo 
You know what pisses me off? I know you’ve been wondering so I’ll tell you. People who win lots and lots of free theme image contests and then delete the many gifts that they have received from other members so that all of their prizes look nice and pretty and shiny together.
There are times when I have traded some gifts for points because I needed the points but to strip your page of most of the gifts that people have generously given you is very inconsiderate.
I know of at least three members that have done this. it’s just a crappy thing to do.

-End Rant
By bella! at 22,Apr,24 10:26 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, I feel the same way, too. I am only aware of one "member" that has done that. They are no longer active and all their awards were converted to points most likely to pay for their premium paid membership.

By CAT-2 at 22,Apr,24 12:09 other posts of CAT-2 
I've done that a few times but I consider those gifts as an honor to be though in that way. The last two holidays I was not in a good place so I sent few gifts to my lovely friends, but, I use my gifts as a list to remember to include all the sweety pie babies in my holiday tributes.

By bella! at 22,Apr,24 10:39 other posts of bella! 
Has anyone noticed that the images in girlBOY's gallery are inconsistent? Yeah, there's different people and I spot big differences by focusing on the mouth.
By CAT-2 at 22,Apr,24 11:55 other posts of CAT-2 
I know I’m a wantom woman but, his mouth was the very last thing I was looking at. 🤣🤣🤣

By bella! at 20,Apr,24 01:32 other posts of bella! 
What's up with aliksi? A new member, profile created April 12, 2024 with only one picture in gallery. The sole picture has garnered 140, 2 votes and 0 comments HOWEVER said picture has been #1 on Best Image/Member Top for several days. I've noticed that aliksi has been blacklisted 3 times because apparently the 3 members believe the profile is not legit.

I wonder who has used a good deal of points to keep this questionable member's picture at the top of the heap?
By CAT-2 at 20,Apr,24 15:19 other posts of CAT-2 
Who knows but, judging by the givers of inappropriate gifts, he must be a good guy.
By bella! at 20,Apr,24 17:22 other posts of bella! 
You do recognize that aliksi's one picture is something that appears to have been pinched off the internet, right? And you do recognize that 3 members have already blacklisted aliksi for being fake, right?
By CAT-2 at 20,Apr,24 22:14 other posts of CAT-2 
No. I looked at the pic and liked it. I'll let others critique his pics. Besides, almost every member seems to have at least one internet pic.
By dgraff at 20,Apr,24 22:43 other posts of dgraff 
Just goes to show how blonde you are when god was given out brains 🧠 you thought he said trains 🚂 and said I will take a small one
By CAT-2 at 21,Apr,24 11:23 other posts of CAT-2 
You know, Dgraff? You are getting.......Never mind.
Are you happy now? Did you get it off your chest? Would you like me to post another opinion so you can 💩 on it?
Here goes. I'm not such a busybody that I have to peruse member's pages looking for internet, retouched, or stolen images. I leave that to the anally tight sourpusses.
How about that, Little Hill Man? Does that give you something to crap about?.
By dgraff at 21,Apr,24 14:49 other posts of dgraff 
i got what i wanted a rise out of you
You been to quite lately
By CAT-2 at 21,Apr,24 15:07 other posts of CAT-2 
Just like I got one out of you? 🤣🤣
By phart at 21,Apr,24 19:28 other posts of phart 

By phart at 21,Apr,24 12:55 other posts of phart 
No, she thought he said cranes and she was getting a lift!

By kebmo at 21,Apr,24 20:47 other posts of kebmo 
Almost CAT, but not me. All of my 2,777 photos are the real thing except for two that were “enhanced” by two members and gifted to me. Some are not me but they are photos of my friends used with permission. Zero internet photos.
By CAT-2 at 21,Apr,24 20:51 other posts of CAT-2 
I believe you. Like I said, “ALMOST”
By kebmo at 21,Apr,24 20:54 other posts of kebmo 
I have cock cred.
By CAT-2 at 21,Apr,24 22:58 other posts of CAT-2 

By bella! at 21,Apr,24 23:08 other posts of bella! 
You definitely do have "cock cred". You're as real as real can get!

By dgraff at 20,Apr,24 22:40 other posts of dgraff 
I was wondering the same thing unless he is buying his own points and voting for himself
By bella! at 21,Apr,24 01:21 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, that was my initial thought as well, perhaps the member bought points to vote the sole picture UP. That doesn't seem to be the case, the member hasn't been online in more than 3 days.

Just so weird, someone produced legitimate identification in order to upload an internet picture of a young fella!? The entire matter, a one trick pony (one picture member whose sole upload stays at the "top") of the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP just makes me shake my head!
By dgraff at 21,Apr,24 09:56 other posts of dgraff 
I see he’s not been on site for 4 days and is only sitting on 60 some points so he must’ve found a backer it doesn’t surprise me look how long robin and his phony photo shopped dick pictures are still in the top 4
--------------------------------------- added after 91 seconds

Funny how people vote for a fantasy
By bella! at 21,Apr,24 10:07 other posts of bella! 
Uh-huh, precisely!

By Sir-Skittles at 21,Apr,24 19:20 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
bella! a total fake- and now has his page fucked up with cheap gifts from the Saggy Granny!

Not very good feedback from members either.. naughty scumps
By bella! at 21,Apr,24 20:40 other posts of bella! 
Looks like there's an identity crisis......

By CAT-2 at 21,Apr,24 20:54 other posts of CAT-2 
Better than it being fucked up by your type of gift. Then again, if all you have is shit, then you can only give shit gifts, Skitless

By kebmo at 21,Apr,24 20:49 other posts of kebmo 
Just a one trick pony. When I see a single popular photo on somebody’s profile it has no credential (cock cred) with me.

By _AxCx_ at 21,Apr,24 13:20 other posts of _AxCx_ 
While digging a hole for Woody58’s grave, someone unearthed Cat-2’s first dildo.

By Sir-Skittles at 21,Apr,24 13:21 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Well, the old slag does like to spend time in graveyards..

By _AxCx_ at 21,Apr,24 13:23 other posts of _AxCx_ 
It’s the only place where people can’t differentiate between the smell of her cunny and a rotting corpse.

By bella! at 21,Apr,24 03:18 other posts of bella! 
This is someone who identifies himself as That40yearguy. He always starts his videos by saying; "Yer tellin' me......" followed by something that sounds like he's trying to hock-up a hairball..... This looks like a neat hack, I'm going to have to try it!

By bella! at 19,Apr,24 13:22 other posts of bella! 
Just another day in Florida.......

By CAT-2 at 20,Apr,24 15:16 other posts of CAT-2 
moral of the story? Latch your screen doors.

By kebmo at 14,Apr,24 02:03 other posts of kebmo 
Oh Iran you silly silly boys. You were looking for trouble and now you have found it.
When Israel strikes back, and it will, they will not strike buildings of worship or civilians but man are you going to your oil business beat up. You were warned.
By phart at 14,Apr,24 02:27 other posts of phart 
yea, if we Americans and our neighbors in canda would use our own oil and quit buying irans, they couldn't afford to make missles. they would have to toss camel shit with sling shots.
By kebmo at 14,Apr,24 02:42 other posts of kebmo 
90% of Iran oil exports go to China.
Canada does not buy oil from Iraq. 4% of the US crude oil imports comes from Iraq. Both countries, Canada and the US, buy from each other for geographical reasons and we also both buy from Saudi Arabia. The US also buys from Mexico.
Canada also buys from Nigeria, Norway and Angola.
60% of the United States’ import oil comes from Canada and 66% of Canada‘s imported oil comes from the US.
Never in America’s history has it produced more oil than it does right now.
By phart at 14,Apr,24 02:46 other posts of phart 
well that's good, Um, we need to work on that 4%.
By kebmo at 14,Apr,24 02:47 other posts of kebmo 
90% of Iran’s oil export go to China.
That is not 4% of your use, it’s 4% of your imports.
By phart at 15,Apr,24 23:12 other posts of phart 
1 thing is for sure, Iran aint gonna be the least be concerned with anything biden says.
He has to be told to pause for a interpreter.

And democrats want this man another 4 years!!!!
By CAT-2 at 16,Apr,24 01:29 other posts of CAT-2 
For real? Don't throw bricks in a glass house.
By phart at 16,Apr,24 03:10 other posts of phart 
hehehe, yep, that would not be a good thing would it?
I am not president,and I don't use cheat sheets.
A president shouldn't be using cheat sheets.
that is a blatant display of weakness.

Does putin use cheat sheets?
By CAT-2 at 16,Apr,24 10:44 other posts of CAT-2 
Yes and yes
By phart at 16,Apr,24 19:46 other posts of phart 

A google search does not produce any evidence of Putin using cheat sheets.
By CAT-2 at 16,Apr,24 21:27 other posts of CAT-2 
Then why did the Clown give him three teleprompters?
By phart at 17,Apr,24 02:29 other posts of phart 
I guess the same reason Putin was 1 of the first leaders to send a plane load of supplys over here during covid?
a good will gesture? I mean,Trump doesn't need 1. He can tell us what he wants to remind us of without 1.
By CAT-2 at 17,Apr,24 11:18 other posts of CAT-2 
The Clown never makes sense

By bella! at 16,Apr,24 20:25 other posts of bella! 
Californians are buying up guns after Border Patrol starts dumping thousands of migrants on streets.

By CAT-2 at 16,Apr,24 21:29 other posts of CAT-2 
They are needed to control the waiting lines at the porta potties. Burritos and enchiladas are very spicy.
By dgraff at 16,Apr,24 23:58 other posts of dgraff 
There is nothing funny about the problem you’re just lucky you’re great governor won’t allow them to dump them off in Florida good old Ron Desantis would put them on a bus and send them to Martha vineyards
By phart at 17,Apr,24 02:28 other posts of phart 
cat has no idea how damn good she and her neighbors have it down there except for the gators and skeeters and loose chickens and snakes.

By dgraff at 16,Apr,24 23:53 other posts of dgraff 
Just great a democrat state needs guns to control a problem created by democrats how ironic is that

By dgraff at 16,Apr,24 10:33 other posts of dgraff 
Wow 8 clean passes in the ball game this morning
Way to go everyone must be awake this morning
By bella! at 16,Apr,24 23:05 other posts of bella! 
I saw that, did you receive 30 points?
By dgraff at 16,Apr,24 23:50 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely

By Jamie at 15,Apr,24 18:27 other posts of Jamie 
Go California keep buying guns
By phart at 15,Apr,24 20:03 other posts of phart 
imagine a democrat actually getting concerned for their own safety and arming themselves? Damn, it is getting bad out there aint it? They brought it on themselves and I only wish california would fall off the coast and be a island.

By Ananas2xLekker at 12,Apr,24 13:49 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
The correct scientific explanation for a well-known party trick, with slomo video:
By bella! at 12,Apr,24 21:12 other posts of bella! 
Have you ever tried this "party trick"?
By dgraff at 13,Apr,24 20:07 other posts of dgraff 
Heck no that would be alcohol abuse

By Ananas2xLekker at 14,Apr,24 10:27 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
No, but I have seen friends try to do it and succeeding only once.
Even in their intoxicated state, it still hurt. They also thought it was about creating pressure, so they hit the bottle opening with their flat hand. I didn't know this scientific explanation, or I could have done it with a brick or something.

I have never been in such an intoxicated state, in my life, so I didn't try it.

By Jamie at 11,Apr,24 16:06 other posts of Jamie 
Fools for sure
By bella! at 11,Apr,24 16:56 other posts of bella! 
Very interesting.

So Gulf Coast Gun Busters only destroys the "receiver", the piece with the serial number. If my understanding of the visual presentation is correct, the receiver is basically just the barrel of the gun, the part where the bullet exits the gun as well as the part that produces the striations on the bullet which assists forensics in determining what gun was used in any given crime.

So Gulf Coast Gun Busters takes the other parts and sells them like a salvage yard might sell individual pieces of a car? Yeah, then the "do-it-yourself" guy or gal has their own hybrid Frankenstein gun! Clever! Forgive me, I'm just a "girl", where do you buy the barrel?
By phart at 13,Apr,24 23:28 other posts of phart 
Why are they being destroyed anyway? Why not ship them to ukraine instead of our expensive military weapons?

By bella! at 13,Apr,24 15:47 other posts of bella! 
This is interesting!

By dgraff at 13,Apr,24 20:13 other posts of dgraff 
Ok I won’t be making any salmon cakes for a while now

By bella! at 11,Apr,24 17:29 other posts of bella! 
This is kinda fun! This is an undated video from Russia, people are using a drone to find their missing husky and spot him romping with his new buddies, big, hairy bears! Don't forget to watch the video!

By bella! at 08,Apr,24 12:55 other posts of bella! 
I nominate Jamie to be our official site correspondent with regard to the solar eclipse that is scheduled to happen in just hours. Jamie, pictures, please!
By CAT-2 at 08,Apr,24 15:03 other posts of CAT-2 
NOT WITH YOUR SMART PHONE. IT CAN DAMAGE IT.
By sherryann at 08,Apr,24 16:22 other posts of sherryann 
Do people like seeing that, and what is the attraction? Is it because everyone else likes it? I an not smart enough to know much about it but like learning.
By CAT-2 at 08,Apr,24 18:16 other posts of CAT-2 
Honestly, Sherryann, I've never saw the attraction, but, I guess it's a once in a lifetime event. I bet the TV will show it better than live.
By Jamie at 08,Apr,24 18:29 other posts of Jamie 
It's to clody don't show very good
--------------------------------------- added after 83 seconds

[deleted image]
By CAT-2 at 08,Apr,24 18:33 other posts of CAT-2 
Man plans, God laughs. 🤣🤣🤣
By Jamie at 08,Apr,24 18:43 other posts of Jamie 
At least it won't fuck up my eyes as they already are..
--------------------------------------- added after 26 minutes

I'm watching on tv

By bella! at 08,Apr,24 21:18 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, Jamie!

By phart at 10,Apr,24 02:55 other posts of phart 
would it have damaged my flip phone?
By CAT-2 at 10,Apr,24 11:17 other posts of CAT-2 
I don't know. The warning I saw was for the iPhone and similar.

By kebmo at 08,Apr,24 20:49 other posts of kebmo 
I have family that lives very near Niagara Falls and I looked into going to visit for a few days but any flights within a week of the eclipse were about 40% more expensive than regular days. As it turned out it was a very cloudy day but I would have liked to spend time with my family. Maybe next month.
By bella! at 08,Apr,24 21:21 other posts of bella! 
I heard last week on NBC's Today Show, the cost of flying from New York City to Indianapolis was in the neighborhood of $2,000.00. If what they said was true, they also said it was cheaper to fly to Europe!
By kebmo at 08,Apr,24 21:50 other posts of kebmo 
My sister-in-law works in a hotel in Niagara Falls. I was just talking to her and she told me that the room prices of all the hotels in town doubled and there is also a two night minimum.
She has been waiting to see a specialist this morning for two months so she didn’t have to work today. She had a great view from her backyard so she had some friends over.
By Cody8789 at 08,Apr,24 22:52 other posts of Cody8789 
In 2045, south florida will have a full solar eclipse, ive seen several, no big deal for me, we will be getting another eclipse the year b4 in 2044 for the northern states, thats two years in a row,,, not a once in a lifetime as the news projects.
By phart at 10,Apr,24 17:23 other posts of phart 
By sherryann at 11,Apr,24 01:02 other posts of sherryann 
like that link, so glad that's over with.
By phart at 11,Apr,24 03:28 other posts of phart 

By biggg at 10,Apr,24 20:42 other posts of biggg 
Uh-oh. Never seen the movie "Day of the Triffids"? The End is Nigh!

By phart at 10,Apr,24 22:00 other posts of phart 
When I can't go to sleep, I will play this and get damn good at faking it!

But not until this story gets read to.

By phart at 10,Apr,24 17:21 other posts of phart 
David hogg ask, "remind me how many Ar-15's Jesus owned."
Answer,"not enough to prevent him from being murdered by his government".

By bella! at 10,Apr,24 04:10 other posts of bella! 
Did that cat say what I think he said? 😵‍💫

By dgraff at 10,Apr,24 09:22 other posts of dgraff 
Animals can talk
Marcy yelled at snickers one night for jumping up on the bed and i could have sworn he said moma I’m just trying to sleep with Dad so I put my arm around him and settled him in beside me it was not long before he was snoring
By bella! at 10,Apr,24 09:34 other posts of bella! 
Oh my goodness, Snickers carries on an entire conversation! Lucky Marcy, she has two hairy beasts to share the bed with!
By dgraff at 10,Apr,24 10:18 other posts of dgraff 

By bella! at 05,Apr,24 10:10 other posts of bella! 
Geez Louise! So throughout my home in Florida, I have "nightlights" strategically placed in every room (except the bedroom) so that when it's dark, I'm still able to see to navigate around any room at anytime after the sun goes down and/or before the sun comes up! Less than 60 minutes ago, 05:23a, I wake up, need to use the toilet and creep into the bathroom only to spy this huge brown "thing" on the bottom of my bathtub. I know what it is so I turn on the light and immediately I'm in cockroach killing mode! There's good visual indication that he's already dead because he's laying on his back with his feet up! Whew! This is gonna be easy but I still go for my electronic fly swatter to make sure! I return to the bathroom to "light" this big boy up I bend down, I engage the power, press the button to engage the power, now it's time to make contact with this beast! I touch him with the swatter, I hear the zap, I see the spark and this bastard starts running around my tub! What-in-the-heck! I chase it around zapping him all the while and I'm smelling the foulest of foul smells as I'm frying his nasty butt. Finally, he's dead.

This is NOT the way that I want to start my day!
By CAT-2 at 05,Apr,24 14:05 other posts of CAT-2 
🤣🤣🤣 You are a snowbird. The correct way to get rid of a PALMETTO BUG is to take a wad of toilet paper and shove it on top of the 🪳 legs. The legs stick to the paper. You then dump it in the toilet as you flush at the same time. And wave goodbye.
By Sir-Skittles at 05,Apr,24 16:25 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
cat what would happen to all the flies on your ratty cunt?

By CAT-2 at 05,Apr,24 16:46 other posts of CAT-2 
Is that what you saw as you were licking it?

By bella! at 05,Apr,24 22:06 other posts of bella! 
I was kinda okay when he was laying on his back with his legs up. I was totally taken aback when I gave him a zap "just to be sure" and the durn thing started running! This cockroach was big, as big as a date.
By CAT-2 at 06,Apr,24 00:10 other posts of CAT-2 
Northeners are used to the German roach. It's much smaller than the monsters we have in Florida

By phart at 06,Apr,24 01:16 other posts of phart 
Hell he musta been big if he was the size of your date!

Some southerners keep a pair of sharp toed cowboy boots handy for going out on the town. When they come home and turn on the light they have a bunch of stomping to do and the sharp toe comes in handy when they sneek into corners.
the moving truck we used back when I was just a baby ,had them in it from the last batch of folks that moved, it took a while to get rid of them,brand new house and had to deal with them.Rid a Bug spray was what finally did the trick. Chlordane, didn't do a damn thing but stink.

By kebmo at 05,Apr,24 22:53 other posts of kebmo 
Three things.

I have never in my life seen a cockroach and I’m OK with that.

What the hell is an electric fly swatter?

My mom always referred to it as a fly spanker!
By phart at 06,Apr,24 01:17 other posts of phart 
Kembo,i must admit,I have saw the electric jobs but I always had the cheap 1 from the grocery store. Alot of us southern folk call them "fly Flaps" or Fly swats. The cheapo's don't last long for me because when I flap a fly, the last thing that goes thru his mind is his ass. I don't tickle them, I smash em

Depending on where you live you can get a "assalt weapon" and have fun killing flys.

By bella! at 06,Apr,24 02:39 other posts of bella! 
You have never seen a cockroach? These bastards are hard to miss because they are so darn big! Like I said, what I had in my bathtub was approximately the size (in length) and color of a date. They are not plump like a date, they are flat-ish with antennas and they can run like the wind! I'm including a link to show you what they look like, the one I zapped looked like picture #2.

The Florida Woods cockroach only registered users can see external links

phart has a link below for what I'm talking about. Basically, it looks like a tennis racket but rather thanhaving animal gut strings, they're metal on each side, you load the handle with batteries and push the button to engage the power when you're ready to strike. The bugs are electrocuted, there's sparks and the "smell of the assault" for whatever you've maimed or killed.
By kebmo at 06,Apr,24 04:38 other posts of kebmo 
Sorry, I have seen them and I know what they look like but I have never seen one in “person”.
By bella! at 06,Apr,24 05:27 other posts of bella! 
Oh, you never saw a cockroach in "person"! What Florida refers to as a palmetto "bug" is really an extra large cockroach! I calls 'em like I sees 'em........

By BirdDog at 06,Apr,24 05:25 other posts of BirdDog 
By bella! at 06,Apr,24 10:45 other posts of bella! 
You find this funny, huh? I didn't! As for how this would be rated on my "I'M SCARED SHITLESS" meter, it's not quite as bad as when the bat was in my house, the one that I live in now..... It's up there, I would say more scarier than the time I had to deal with a mouse in my second house!
By BirdDog at 06,Apr,24 21:17 other posts of BirdDog 
Ms bella!, you painted quite the humourous pic in your post. I really couldn't help but laugh I only wish I could have been there!
By bella! at 07,Apr,24 03:30 other posts of bella! 
I wish you would have been here, too! I would have sent YOU into the bathroom to take care of the problem!
By BirdDog at 10,Apr,24 02:26 other posts of BirdDog 
Keep the lights on! I'm on the way!

By dgraff at 06,Apr,24 10:08 other posts of dgraff 
They are ugly looking bastards they must be a city bug because we don’t have them in the country I’m told they are attracted to untidy houses and filthy surroundings
--------------------------------------- added after 90 seconds

At least the one from the north
By bella! at 06,Apr,24 10:54 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, and I equate roaches with filth, too. My places are not filthy, although my utility rooms in both places give me a headache because of the disorder.
By kebmo at 07,Apr,24 00:44 other posts of kebmo 
I equate cockroaches with heat and humidity,
neither of which are happening on the prairies
of Canada today!

only registered users can see external links.
By phart at 08,Apr,24 00:22 other posts of phart 
Yep, roach's usually are around where it is dirty, but not always.THey had to close a local cafeteria because of them.

By CAT-2 at 06,Apr,24 11:23 other posts of CAT-2 
Palmetto bugs come into the house by air. They have wings. Once inside they can multiply. Regular spraying with an insecticide is a must in Florida.
By dgraff at 06,Apr,24 16:37 other posts of dgraff 
Yikes 😱 another reason i stay in Pennsylvania
By CAT-2 at 06,Apr,24 17:04 other posts of CAT-2 
Yes, please do so.

By bella! at 07,Apr,24 03:37 other posts of bella! 
I would like to think that I would have noticed something the size of a date OR a smaller cat turd flying into my house. And yes, I know that I should have a service that sprays monthly. Heck, everyone here feels like the Truly Nolen service person is more like a "family" member!
By CAT-2 at 07,Apr,24 04:15 other posts of CAT-2 
We have a five year contract with a house tenting every five years. We use a local service.

By Biguyfrfun at 07,Apr,24 09:33 other posts of Biguyfrfun 
I had a similar experience once on holiday, woke up one morning to find a cockroach in my bath. I suspect he came up through the drain. I had limited resources available to me to deal with him, no swatter or zapper, but I did have a kettle in my room. I boiled it and poured it on him. Killed him instantly and sterilised the area all in one. Just an option to consider if you find yourself in that situation again…
By bella! at 07,Apr,24 16:29 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for the tip. At 05:23a, my focus was on using the toilet and getting back into bed. Again, I really thought that darn cockroach was dead when I spied him laying on his back with his legs up! Never in my mind did I think that my "just to be sure" zap with the electronic fly swatter did I ever think I was going to have to "chase" him. Those darn palmetto bugs are not only creppy and ugly, they are filthy too, the darn thing had defecated in the bathtub. My day began earlier than I had hoped and the altercation with Mr. Cockroach was merely a bump in the road....

By CAT-2 at 07,Apr,24 16:34 other posts of CAT-2 
We go through a nightly ritual in this subtropical climate I live in (these days it's tropical). We stopper all sink and tub drains an close all toilet seats. During the day too. We also keep outside doors open to a minimum. That includes the garage.
By bella! at 07,Apr,24 17:09 other posts of bella! 
I realize you have responded to Biguyfrfun, although I don't "stopper" my sinks altogether, I do have the mesh "thingies" that I drop in the drain(s) so that hair and/or big things don't accidentally fall in and become a problem. As for the toilet, I can't imagine that lowering the lid would keep the Palmetto bug from entering however I'm willing to give it a go! I know when I leave in a few weeks, I'm going to cover the toilet bowl opening with saran wrap to keep creepy crawlies out while I'm away!
By phart at 07,Apr,24 17:26 other posts of phart 
Blocking the light i think is the idea

You know, "go the light" is instinctive in most creatures if they are in the dark.even though some humans don't have enough sense to know it could be a train.
And we all know it is dark down there with the turds and such, so if the bug makes his way up the toilet pipes and sees light,out he goes.

By CAT-2 at 07,Apr,24 17:54 other posts of CAT-2 
Good idea to cover the toilet. Closing the lid is NOT to keep roaches out. It's to keep snakes in. Drive back carefully.
By bella! at 07,Apr,24 19:26 other posts of bella! 
Thank you. Right now I'm charting my course.

By CAT-2 at 07,Apr,24 18:11 other posts of CAT-2 
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dgraff

By dgraff at 07,Apr,24 21:11 other posts of dgraff 
Good song 🎶

By bella! at 08,Apr,24 08:11 other posts of bella! 
Look at the fearless duo that's wrangling the alligator blocking a highway. Makes me feel ashamed that I freaked out over trying to wrangle a Palmetto bug in my bathtub.

By CAT-2 at 08,Apr,24 15:07 other posts of CAT-2 
Little known fact I learned from that Aussie naturalist that got kllled that alligators and crocodiles have extremely powerful muscles to bite down but their jaws can be held closed using your hands. Personally, I would never get close to it, let alone, touch its snout. Hugggg!
By phart at 09,Apr,24 00:11 other posts of phart 
I am sorry, but I would use a "cordless hole puncher" from a distance! A couple rounds between the eyes and it would be BOOTS for his toothy ass!
By CAT-2 at 09,Apr,24 14:10 other posts of CAT-2 

By bella! at 04,Apr,24 17:44 other posts of bella! 
The United States Post Office is a farce! Continued price hikes not justified by their sad ass service.

Back on March 12, I realized that I had missed my opportunity to mail birthday cards to a couple of friends back in Michigan. I go to the local Post Office in LaBelle and I pay $9.85 for each card, slip them into a Priority Mail cardboard envelope and was told this was a 3 day service, my cards would arrive in Macomb, MI and New Baltimore, Michigan on Friday, March 15. Cool, their birthday's are March 16! Strange thing, Saturday the 16th is here and neither friend acknowledged receipt of the cards so now I'm going to call and sing Happy Birthday 🎶. It's about 4 o'clock Saturday afternoon and neither friends said anything about the cards so after our brief conversation, I decided to go online and track the dern parcels! Keep in mind, both parcels were handed off to the same Post Office representative at the same time and the one being delivered to the friend in Macomb was out for delivery yet the one going to New Baltimore (by the way, both cities are in the same county in Michigan) and in 4 days, is less than 110 miles away from the city of LaBelle and still in Florida! Oi!

Bottom line, the Dollar Store cards that I spent $9.85 to send and was promised 3 day delivery took 4 days for one and 7 days for another. You're probably wondering why I'm bitchin' about this in April, well let me tell you why.....

I just received a Christmas card postmarked 5 DEC 2023, today, 4 APR 2024! One day short of being in the postal system for 5 friggin' months!
By phart at 04,Apr,24 17:51 other posts of phart 
At the moment I have some tool box keys roaming the earth , supposed to be here monday, it is thursday.
I sold something online a couple years ago.Shipped the car part to a mechanic about 150 miles from here, a week later i actually passed by his shop on the way somewhere. He still had not got the part!!!!!! I coulda drove it there sooner had I known how shitty the service would be .

By Ray10754 at 04,Apr,24 18:30 other posts of Ray10754 
US postal service is a major farce! I purchase some of my meds on line due to the reduced cost, about a month or so ago I placed my order, conformation stated 3 day free delivery, Now I live in MAINE, the company I ordered from is in Southern New Hampshire, after three days and no show on my package, I decided to track it, Boy what a surprise, it went out on the day of the order, went Jackson Mississippi , then Indiana then to Hartford Conn then Boston Mass Finally arrived here in Maine 6 days after the purchase. Hell I could have drove to the place and picked it up in less than 5 hrs. Funny thing NO ONE has an explanation as to why it happend
By bella! at 04,Apr,24 19:22 other posts of bella! 
My point, exactly, Ray! My drive from Michigan to Florida is slightly less than 1400 miles. Old girl's one way drive from one home to the next is done in 3 days 2 nights because I'm no teenager and I'm driving by myself. Why, after 4 days, one Priority Mail is in Michigan and one Priority Mail is 110 miles away is beyond me. And I would love to know the story behind a Christmas card that took 5 months to arrive at the final destination but it's not worth elevating my blood pressure!
By CAT-2 at 04,Apr,24 19:55 other posts of CAT-2 
That Christmas card was the one missed on The Miracle on 34th Street.🤣
--------------------------------------- added after 93 seconds

Seriously, though, the postal service several in this country is a joke. 👎

By phart at 04,Apr,24 20:00 other posts of phart 
By sherryann at 04,Apr,24 21:46 other posts of sherryann 
oh how true this is and I hate the USPS! First, the workers getting paid exorbitant amounts of pay for not doing shit, those imbeciles can't even read one dam name in the English language! They're disgusting trash no good piece of garbage so called workers. For over 40 years they have never put the mail in the correct boxes!!! If those idiots can't read then go work cleaning toilets. They never deliver properly, never look at the names, just throw that crap anywhere cause they don't care and are never held accountable. They are thieving rats too, they steal the mail! They are the worst system in this whole nation and it all boils down to the incompetent employees. They sure as hell don't work. They're rude as hell too. Nothing people, they're trash thinking they're normal.
By CAT-2 at 04,Apr,24 22:39 other posts of CAT-2 
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah, but tell us how you really feel about them.
By sherryann at 04,Apr,24 23:06 other posts of sherryann 

--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

And if you have packages coming they never deliver them. They either steal them, put it on the wrong house then someone else steals them, or they may but not likely, leave them out in the open somewhere so passersby see them and snatch them cause the opportunity is given. Now I said it all! But if you want to get your package safely don't use USPS! Go with FedEx, they are good. Or UPS, NOT to be confused with the United States Postal Service, USPS. UPS is very good along with FedEx, they are both ok. But the post offices here and the mailman, females too, are the worst most lazy incompetent do nothing rats in the world. And anyone who relies on them knows I'm right!
By bella! at 05,Apr,24 01:16 other posts of bella! 
I was really pissed about sending my Dollar Store birthday cards via 3 day Priority Mail and they not being delivered as promised prompted me to call the USPS tracking/customer service 1-800 number. The rep that called me back on Sunday was unapologetic and basically said that Priority Mail is NOT GUARANTEED. If I wanted something guaranteed, I should have chosen PRIORITY EXPRESS or something that would have cost $30.00. Bottom line, I was upset and came back with something like the USPS is so busy delivering Amazon packages that the people who use their (the USPS) service take a backbeat. Then I asked her was the USPS going to refund me $9.17, the difference between a $0.68 first class stamp and the $9.85 that I paid? Heck, if I wanted something delivered in 7 days I would have used a $0.68 stamp!

Your assertion about packages and the USPS makes me think of Seinfeld and Newman, the mail carrier.

By sherryann at 05,Apr,24 01:41 other posts of sherryann 
sorry bella! you went through that. I can just hear her on the line not even being courteous, it really burns me up cause I've had the same experience too many times to mention. The USPS is beyond horrible & I wish the mail system would fold completely. Even though I'm not good at online stuff I'd welcome just email instead of regular mail. I know it won't happen but there's too many problems with USPS. I will now look at link. I'm not too familiar with those names.

oh they're funny yes I haven't watched that show much. But him having those packages in that closet reminds me of real life stories of mailman hoarding all the mail somewhere never delivering it.
By bella! at 05,Apr,24 02:25 other posts of bella! 
I bet the USPS rep was not very happy that through the luck of the draw, she was in charge of servicing me with the return call!

By CAT-2 at 05,Apr,24 02:42 other posts of CAT-2 
UPS for me, always.
By phart at 05,Apr,24 03:24 other posts of phart 
IF dhl is still around, don't use them either.
By CAT-2 at 05,Apr,24 04:20 other posts of CAT-2 
I haven't heard about that company in years. Are they still around?
By Sir-Skittles at 05,Apr,24 16:35 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
cat UPS does not deliver welfare checks! You old cunt!

By CAT-2 at 05,Apr,24 16:47 other posts of CAT-2 
So, you are an expert on welfare checks too. How much do you get/month?

By CAT-2 at 07,Apr,24 18:30 other posts of CAT-2 
Who is CAT?
By phart at 08,Apr,24 00:26 other posts of phart 
perhaps you should follow Prince's lead and refer to your self as The saggy granny, formally known as cat.
By CAT-2 at 08,Apr,24 01:24 other posts of CAT-2 
🤣🤣🤣👍

By phart at 05,Apr,24 03:29 other posts of phart 
Just remember what it means to be serviced. Postal service, Internal revenue service,
By bella! at 05,Apr,24 04:58 other posts of bella! 
And restaurants refer to their wait staff as "servers"

By phart at 05,Apr,24 20:48 other posts of phart 
I am so mad at the postal service. I get a used truck tool box for my dad,I needed a key, so i went on ebay and bought 1, says it has shipped. 10 days later, no key, i put the tool box on today since he was in town and I could get it out of my hair, but it can't be used until we get a key or may as well leave everything in the bed for thieves. 10 days to get a key from nashville ,a 8 hour drive, I emailed the guy and told him to use a damn homing pigeon next time.would be faster.
By Cody8789 at 05,Apr,24 21:12 other posts of Cody8789 
You can Blame trump for that, he appointed Louis decoy as head of the usps who had no experience whatsoever about the job, he also is a major contributor to trump’s fundraising. I also read Biden wants to fire him, but has no authority to do so. I listen to trump and Biden and think… is this the best we have. Or maybe even, no one wants the job because of the bullshit they have to take. I personally think they need to get rid of all three parties and let say,, five people run and whoever gets the most votes, wins. It’s easy, no political parties.
By bella! at 05,Apr,24 22:02 other posts of bella! 
Trump is blamed for so many things!
By CAT-2 at 06,Apr,24 15:30 other posts of CAT-2 
So true. That’s why we don’t want him back.

By phart at 06,Apr,24 01:12 other posts of phart 
Odd,1 President can appoint him,but the next 1 can't de-appoint "fire" him. Um.
The postal service has been circling the toilet bowl for years.
if there is ice on the roads, they don't deliver,hell the lady that brings my mail, is to lazy to shut the box lid. I come home and there is the lid wide open and my mail and packages easy to observe,and steal Fed ex is another 1 that is catching hell around here, they have a terriable habit now of just throwing the package out of the truck beside the mail box.Not even going up the drive way, 1 lady watched as the driver never fully stopped, just slowed down and chunked it out the open door.
By CAT-2 at 06,Apr,24 15:33 other posts of CAT-2 
Actually, the prez can’t appoint him. He can strongly suggest it though.
The chief executive officer of the Postal Service, the Postmaster General, is appointed by the nine Governors of the Postal Service, who are appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate.
It’s complicated. It’s the Feds.

By bella! at 05,Apr,24 12:47 other posts of bella! 
I've been referred to as "Karen". Bwahahahaha!
By CAT-2 at 05,Apr,24 14:00 other posts of CAT-2 
If the shoe fits, etc, etc

By bella! at 03,Apr,24 11:39 other posts of bella! 
Woman escorted off of Delta flight for not wearing a bra!

By phart at 03,Apr,24 15:30 other posts of phart 

Well the truth comes out, she is wanting to create a circus.
"dressed as a little boy in baggy pants and shirt."

Why are women so willing to give up what it means to be a woman? Dignity? Dress appropriately.

"What does dignity mean to a woman?
In short, woman's dignity consists of three things: self-respect, respect of others and full responsibility for your own actions. Having all three, woman has dignity that provides her an automatic respect. Dignity is awareness of our amazing, unique and beautiful feminine value"

This person in the video is trying to be a 1 person circus.
By CAT-2 at 03,Apr,24 16:22 other posts of CAT-2 
She doesn't want to start a circus. That is your opinion on, frankly, it's a biased opinion. What she chooses to wear is her business, and, weather you like it or not, she was covered by her blouse.
Her form of dress is not an indication she wants to give up her status as a woman. And, you certainly don't have the right to opine about her dignity, self-respect, or what is her responsibility. The airline is wrong on this.
By phart at 03,Apr,24 18:56 other posts of phart 
Her clothing is everyone's business when she is exposed, she was not covered. Children do not need to see that.
Adults don't board a plane to see a side show of a half naked woman dressed as a man. If she has the right to act that way,I have the right to question it.
both are expressions of feelings.
Her's or it's are tasteless and reckless.
By CAT-2 at 03,Apr,24 20:09 other posts of CAT-2 
Children don’t need to see her breasts? Are they pornographic?
As of July 2018, all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the Virgin Islands have passed legislation that explicitly allows women to breastfeed in public.

I know, she wasn’t breastfeeding but, bare breasts in public only violate indecent exposure laws if the exposure is done in a “lewd” manner, meaning done “lustfully.” Therefore, simply exposing one’s breast in public, without doing something lustful with them, is not a violation of the law.
Prohibiting women from going topless may infringe their rights to freedom of speech and expression. Also, prosecuting only women for being topless, and not men, may violate their right to equal treatment and due process under the law.

This woman was dressing in a comfortable way.
By phart at 03,Apr,24 20:47 other posts of phart 
at home, she can wear what she wants ,if anything,but she was in public ,using public transportation, she was trying to make a scene.

What is basic human decency?
The personal quality of decency is one of honesty, good manners, and respect for other people. Over time, decency has referred to manners, but today decency is mainly a strong sense of right and wrong, and a high standard of honesty.
By CAT-2 at 03,Apr,24 21:43 other posts of CAT-2 
But you are not qualified to judge her motives
By dgraff at 03,Apr,24 22:33 other posts of dgraff 
That woman is clearly a slut and if you dress like a slut then she can expect men to treat her like a slut
The air line was afraid she might get into a game of grab ass on the flight she may have been hiding a big cock in her pants just like Michael Obama
By CAT-2 at 04,Apr,24 00:35 other posts of CAT-2 
That joke is getting pretty old, but, about the lady, your perception is also out of your imagination. You assume that because she's wearing something risque that she's a slut, yet you don't know anything about her.

By phart at 04,Apr,24 02:25 other posts of phart 
not a decent person, slut or not.

By phart at 04,Apr,24 02:29 other posts of phart 
you are not qualified to tell me what I am qualified for !
And she is not entitled to disrupt the peace either.
By CAT-2 at 04,Apr,24 11:13 other posts of CAT-2 
I don't need any qualifications to see the LACK in you.
By phart at 04,Apr,24 13:48 other posts of phart 
that's why we get along so well, you are lacking to!
By CAT-2 at 04,Apr,24 16:49 other posts of CAT-2 

By Maxwell_93 at 04,Apr,24 00:42 other posts of Maxwell_93 
Be a team player here dude. Women should be allowed to wear as little as they want in public
By sherryann at 04,Apr,24 01:28 other posts of sherryann 
I discovered long ago there's a time & place to not wear revealing clothes, women complain the most, not men.
By CAT-2 at 04,Apr,24 01:40 other posts of CAT-2 
So true.

Yet we wear microminis, stilleto heels, uplifting bras, bikinis, yoga pants, and leotards.
By dgraff at 04,Apr,24 09:55 other posts of dgraff 
I was a teenager in the 70s I get it I remember the braless movement i remember the thin tank tops with the nipples showing through and the tube tops that kept working their way down i remember it all
Ahhh yes the 70s life was simple life was good now I’m this old guy struggling to get by hoping one morning I don’t wake up and it will be all over
By CAT-2 at 04,Apr,24 11:21 other posts of CAT-2 
Don't worry. I have it from knowledgeable sources that on that morning you don't wake up, you won't have to get up and worry.

By Maxwell_93 at 04,Apr,24 02:09 other posts of Maxwell_93 
I maintain that men gossip and talk shit amongst themselves more than women ever will. I also believe that women tear each other down more brutally than we ever could
By phart at 04,Apr,24 02:24 other posts of phart 

By bella! at 04,Apr,24 02:59 other posts of bella! 
You're probably correct on both points.
By CAT-2 at 04,Apr,24 13:27 other posts of CAT-2 
I agree too.

By sherryann at 05,Apr,24 02:25 other posts of sherryann 
yes your last sentence is very true!
--------------------------------------- added after 38 seconds

Max

By bella! at 04,Apr,24 02:58 other posts of bella! 
You're right about that!

By phart at 04,Apr,24 02:27 other posts of phart 
well, don't get all mad if more of them get r$ped and abused then.
if you hang a apple out for the sexual deviant thugs, they will bite it. And then everyone else wonders why
By CAT-2 at 04,Apr,24 13:30 other posts of CAT-2 
AAAAAHHH! So that’s the way it is, Phart, it’s the victim’s fault for getting violated. And you know this why? Do you find yourself wanting to take a “bite” out the apple? 👿
By phart at 04,Apr,24 13:50 other posts of phart 
No I just despise reading about women being abused and r#ped only to find out they were walking around dressed like bimbo's tempting fate. You know there are perverts out there, you don't have to be 1 to understand the potential.
No it's not the victims fault that society allows pervs to walk around free along with all the over medicated crazy people.
it is common sense to do things to assure your own safety and well being though.
By CAT-2 at 04,Apr,24 14:36 other posts of CAT-2 
You mean people like the Clown?
By phart at 04,Apr,24 14:56 other posts of phart 
or the hair sniffing biden?
i think women that have to get near biden should put some hog shit in their hair so he can get a goood wiff.
By dgraff at 04,Apr,24 23:18 other posts of dgraff 

By sherryann at 05,Apr,24 02:19 other posts of sherryann 
I can understand your point but have to agree with CAT, there's no excuse for **** whatever the woman is wearing. I see why people complain and blame the women who are barely dressed but **** happens even if the woman has baggy clothes fully covered maybe not even looking feminine at all. I've heard young women say they try not to look pretty or they wear rags and I think that's sadly very telling of a sick society that we now live in. Why should a pretty young woman dress ratty, not wear makeup etc. just because she's scared of being raped? I too can understand your point of being safe and not dressing to stand out to a would be rapist but again take cats side on this, no one should get raped. I don't care what she wears, she doesn't deserve to get raped.
By CAT-2 at 05,Apr,24 02:30 other posts of CAT-2 

By phart at 05,Apr,24 03:26 other posts of phart 
I agree,no one deserves it,But we need to prevent what we can.

By kebmo at 04,Apr,24 23:18 other posts of kebmo 
“In the US Ozempic, the weight loss and diabetes drug, is about $1000 a month.
In Canada it’s about $159 a month and in the United Kingdom it’s about $59 a month.
Inhalers for asthma are between 200 and $600 per inhaler. They cost about five dollars to make. On June 1 two of the three manufacturers will be lowering the cost to $35 and then a couple of months later the third manufacturer will lower its price as well.”

-Bernie Sanders

The difference in the price it’s because the UK and Canada (and many other countries) negotiate with the drug companies on a national level.
By CAT-2 at 05,Apr,24 01:09 other posts of CAT-2 

By phart at 04,Apr,24 17:37 other posts of phart 

DUH, where does the government think the extra wage money will come from? the sky? If people can't afford a 25 dollar burger and fries, then the business can't afford to pay 20 dollars a hour.
They have devalued their dollar to near zero.

"we would have rather stayed at the wage that we did have before, just because now we don't have a job,"
By CAT-2 at 04,Apr,24 20:07 other posts of CAT-2 
My first job during high school was at a Burger King on NW 36st. It was a summer vacation job. The hourly pay was $0.92. The year was 1967. Yes, you read that right. Did all those wage increases doomed the industry? No, and this one won't cause it to go down the tubes either.
By Maxwell_93 at 04,Apr,24 21:46 other posts of Maxwell_93 
That's an incredible testament to the power of inflation.
By CAT-2 at 04,Apr,24 22:38 other posts of CAT-2 
If you think that’s something, I was paying $0.09 for a gallon of gas at gas station on NW 27 ave and 14th st. During the gas wars in that corner.

By Jamie at 04,Apr,24 15:08 other posts of Jamie 
the wife and hubby did thay deleted ? And Mongo
By bella! at 04,Apr,24 17:06 other posts of bella! 
Looks like all 4 of the profiles are gone.

● Blair_+_Chelsea
● TheWife+Hubby
● LoveToMasturbate
● Mongo
By Jamie at 04,Apr,24 17:20 other posts of Jamie 
Wow ain't that something

By phart at 04,Apr,24 17:43 other posts of phart 
(this member nick was Mongo, the account was recently deleted by the user)

You know, if a person can't handle being online, perhaps leaving is best. There are assholes online. You can either be a bigger asshole and give them lip back or be a puss.

By CAT-2 at 04,Apr,24 20:01 other posts of CAT-2 
Good riddance, MONGOLOID. You chose to be nasty just because you wanted to. I won't give you a second thought. I hope you do delete this and every other account here. So funny, you ragged me about all my accounts and here you are confessing about multiple accounts. At least mine were legitimate. You, being a raghead, should appreciate this. I hope the plague of a thousand fleas invade your armpits.
So, now, you can delete this post. I'm going to copy/paste this in my thread. Perhaps you can convince your BOTTOM, Pitbull to follow you to Hell.

Yeah, I did post this in my thread too. It was B4 I saw this. Sorry.

By bella! at 04,Apr,24 19:23 other posts of bella! 
This is freakin' wild and precisely why men do not give birth!

By phart at 04,Apr,24 19:57 other posts of phart 
Well that car is a total loss now,you will never get all that @**## stuff cleaned up!.
Why did they wait so damn long to go to the hospital?

But you know, being kicked in the nuts hurts worse than giving birth.
How do I know? Well, how many men do you know that walk around saying, " You know,i want to be kicked in the balls again"
By CAT-2 at 04,Apr,24 19:58 other posts of CAT-2 
🤣🤣🤣👍

By phart at 04,Apr,24 19:54 other posts of phart 
JUST IN TIME for the 2024 election season,

all these chinese men coming over the mexican border are bringing it in I think. What else are they bringing in?
By CAT-2 at 04,Apr,24 19:57 other posts of CAT-2 
Rice bowls?
By phart at 04,Apr,24 19:58 other posts of phart 

By CAT-2 at 04,Apr,24 16:59 other posts of CAT-2 
Thank you guys for making it possible to get my first five run 30 points in the ball game

Leonhard passed@ the ball clean to jmhizzy at 04,Apr,24 10:03

Smuttbadger passed the ball clean to Leonhard at 04,Apr,24 10:02

Chubbycox passed the ball clean to Smuttbadger at 04,Apr,24 09:59

Robben passed the ball to Chubbycox

By bella! at 01,Apr,24 17:18 other posts of bella! 
The devastation in Israel.

By CAT-2 at 01,Apr,24 17:41 other posts of CAT-2 
It's not really Israel. This is in occupied Gaza.
By bella! at 01,Apr,24 20:58 other posts of bella! 
I stand corrected, thank you.

By bella! at 01,Apr,24 22:06 other posts of bella! 
More on the Al-Shifa hospital.

By CAT-2 at 01,Apr,24 22:14 other posts of CAT-2 
It must be horrendous for an Israeli soldier to be part of such an operation. My opinion, for what it's worth, is that whatever organization and/or military leader that decided to use a hospital in this way, should face trial at the Haigh for crimes against humanity.
This is terrible.
By phart at 02,Apr,24 01:01 other posts of phart 
hamas are just inhumane animals.
using the sick and the infants for shields.
I hope there is a special place in hell for them.
Trail at the Haige,
naw, just drag the sumbitch out in the middle of the street and put 1 right in the back of his head.
By CAT-2 at 02,Apr,24 01:14 other posts of CAT-2 
We are a people of laws, sweetie
By phart at 02,Apr,24 02:41 other posts of phart 
and we are getting killed right and left by people who have no morals, respect no laws and hate us.Being Mr Good bar is getting us killed.
By CAT-2 at 02,Apr,24 11:16 other posts of CAT-2 
Phart, I don't like wars, but, sometimes, we have to fight. All I'm saying is that I want us to do so in a lawful way otherwise we are no better than these bad agents. This should be in a world war, a regional war, or a police action.
By phart at 02,Apr,24 21:21 other posts of phart 
I don't want a single American life lost on foreign soil.BOMB the hell out of the place with drones and finish it off.
By CAT-2 at 02,Apr,24 21:32 other posts of CAT-2 
Why? They haven’t done anything to us.
By phart at 03,Apr,24 02:51 other posts of phart 
YET!
By CAT-2 at 03,Apr,24 12:42 other posts of CAT-2 
Then let’s wait till “yet”
By phart at 03,Apr,24 15:24 other posts of phart 
and it could be YOUR family members that are killed for that "yet" to happen?
Really?
What is wrong with preventive Maintenace on our national security
By CAT-2 at 03,Apr,24 16:12 other posts of CAT-2 
You don't seem to understand. There's the question of international law. What you propose will start a WAR composed of thousands of terrorists targeting cities all over the country. It will bring slaughter to many people. No, what you propose is not reasonable.
By phart at 03,Apr,24 18:58 other posts of phart 
Neither is what you are proposing reasonable.
You are asking everyone to be sitting ducks while the terrorist are lining up all their ducks to attack.
Typical passivist ideas you have. surrendering your freedom, your security is not even American.
By CAT-2 at 03,Apr,24 20:35 other posts of CAT-2 
So what’s your plan? Everyone carries an AK47 and we start kllling anyone that doesn’t look white Anglo-Saxon and protestant?
All I’m proposing is, as President Roosevelt said, “ speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far".”
By Maxwell_93 at 04,Apr,24 00:50 other posts of Maxwell_93 
I couldn't agree with you more. If everyone carried a big stick, with a big clip, there would be peace
By CAT-2 at 04,Apr,24 13:31 other posts of CAT-2 
No, I disagree. There would be more war, mayhem, blood on the streets

By bella! at 03,Apr,24 19:33 other posts of bella! 
The other day I posted something about a Chinese restaurant in (come to find out) Davie, Florida. Well today is a different day and on my way home from Lehigh Acres, I decide I want Chinese and stop for a carry out at China Uno on SR-80 in LaBelle. I witnessed the funniest thing, a super short man (probably 4'10") who was only able to speak Spanish, trying to order Chinese food from a bona-fide Asian lady with a serious Chinese (I think) accent. HE was pointing at several pictures, SHE was trying to sort things out and a couple of times I heard her speaking Spanish (she said "un poquito" that's why I knew she was speaking Spanish)... It was funny as hell when South of the Border was trying to converse with the Far East and vice versa, two cultures colliding!

And "strange" didn't stop there. Now it's my turn to order and I order my "usual", General Tso's chicken. As an aside, on my way home from Lehigh Acres, I received a text from FPL that the power is out at my residence so I'm a bit surprised to find the Chinese restaurant open since it's less than 2 miles away. Anyway, I place my order however there's a problem with the dialup service that the restaurant uses for credit card authorization and she asks me; "you gotta cash?". I had $5.00 with me and my lunch was $11.14. Bottom line, this young cowboy behind me bought my lunch. Yee haw! What a nice thing for a young feller to do for an old girl!
By CAT-2 at 03,Apr,24 20:11 other posts of CAT-2 
Bless his young heart.

By CAT-2 at 02,Apr,24 14:07 other posts of CAT-2 
You posted this on the abuse panel:
“ I believe this is a returning member that was deleted by admin for his shenanigans. I'm going to freeze voting and reach out to admin to confirm.”

Did you mean Playboi or Smallnshaved?
By bella! at 03,Apr,24 05:36 other posts of bella! 
By CAT-2 at 03,Apr,24 12:45 other posts of CAT-2 
Got it, thanks. I’m not familiar with either one. I voted using the presented facts.

By bella! at 01,Apr,24 22:04 other posts of bella! 
Think twice when you decide you're craving Chinese. WPLG is a news station in Miami, FL, my guess is there are "Dragon City" type restaurants everywhere!

By CAT-2 at 01,Apr,24 22:18 other posts of CAT-2 
We have them ALL OVER. WOODY58 Used to service several of these restaurants. We stopped getting food from them. Chicken was stored in tubs, unrefrigerated and sometimes under sinks or next to the garbage cans. Other food left open and in cans. Not a good idea.

By Cody8789 at 01,Apr,24 23:33 other posts of Cody8789 
This dragon city is in broward, not Miami,,, unfortunately I live on stifling rd. In davie, but this restaurant is on the east side, the low income area where I don’t recommend eating at any restaurants in that area.
By CAT-2 at 02,Apr,24 00:59 other posts of CAT-2 
It's the type of restaurant not the location.
By Cody8789 at 02,Apr,24 02:37 other posts of Cody8789 
No, many restaurants in that area have been sited for improper food handling and rat and insect 🐜 infestation
By phart at 02,Apr,24 02:39 other posts of phart 
our local Kanes and Walkers, " K and W " got shut down for a while because of roaches and shit,the oldsters were really angry about it being shut down.
I used to eat there once in a while but got out of the habit,it would be difficult for me to ever go back now after seeing what was behind the brown door.
By Cody8789 at 02,Apr,24 02:42 other posts of Cody8789 
I don’t want to know what’s going on in the restaurants that I eat at, it might make me never eat at a restaurant again.
By bella! at 02,Apr,24 03:29 other posts of bella! 
Ignorance is bliss.....I totally agree with you on this matter. Often times a good indicator of the cleanliness of the restaurant/kitchen is their floors in the dining room AND the restrooms.

If we only knew what goes on in the kitchen it might frighten us so badly that we would never eat out EVER AGAIN!

By CAT-2 at 02,Apr,24 11:11 other posts of CAT-2 
Yeah, it's true. Either way, yuck.

By bella! at 02,Apr,24 03:21 other posts of bella! 
That's what I meant when I asserted there are "Dragon City" type restaurants everywhere. There's a Chinese restaurant on FL-80/W Hickpochee Ave in LaBelle. Often times you can see cases of broccoli and/or gunny sacks of onions stored outside and in the back of this restaurant. I mean, it's not stored in an elevated container, it's just stacked on the ground (who knows what's crawled or landed on it).
By CAT-2 at 02,Apr,24 11:26 other posts of CAT-2 

By bella! at 02,Apr,24 03:23 other posts of bella! 
Thanks for the info. I had no idea where this restaurant was but I Google'd where the news station broadcasted from.

By phart at 02,Apr,24 00:59 other posts of phart 
i have been craving chinese buffet for weeks and this shows up. only place I can get all the shrimps I want at a decent price.but it's not this "brand",
By Jamie at 02,Apr,24 13:15 other posts of Jamie 
By Cody8789 at 02,Apr,24 22:17 other posts of Cody8789 
We have a restaurant here in Pembroke Pines called chow time, for $10 for lunch or $20 for dinner, you get a buffet all you can eat filled with lobster, Alaskan king crab, jumbo shrimp cooked several ways, ribs, steak, sushi, well you get what I’m saying so much to choose from, oh and the desserts,,, the food is amazing and fresh all the time, the restaurant is enormous considering all the people that go there, the price,, well I don’t know how they can give so much food away for that price. We all went there again for Easter lunch,,, I recommend this place as the best restaurant for the money and quality food. Google it, they have pictures and comments from people that go there.

I forgot to mention, after I ate there, I went home so stuffed, I didn’t want to move for two days, I didn’t feel so good because I ate too much, I think I ate 15 lobster tails, two pounds of shrimp and so many Alaskian king crab, I coul$nt stop eating,

By bella! at 02,Apr,24 13:03 other posts of bella! 
A "squatter" matter in Hawaii.

By CAT-2 at 02,Apr,24 14:34 other posts of CAT-2 
I don’t understand. How can a developer build an entire house and not know where he’s building? And the land owner, what is he? Absentee? I think the squatters have a long future there.

Adult Discussion Forum