Cunts- Calm the Fuck Down! 19,Mar,20 13:34
The Loss of Common Sense in a PC Social Media World- 17,Mar,20 10:35
Time to End Banning! 17,Mar,20 09:24
Should good threads in the dumpster-- be "Un-Dumpstered?" 13,Mar,20 13:30
Should China be embarrased? 17,Feb,20 20:15
A thread for INAPPROPRIATE JOKES- 25,Nov,19 12:07
Popeye's Chicken Sandwich !! 18,Nov,19 12:07
Weak/feeble minded members that ban on here 18,Nov,19 09:20
A thread for Cunts- Called a cunt, are a cunt, should be a cunt etc 08,Nov,19 13:14
Life without TwoWams--- the Saggy Granny 03,Nov,19 22:03
Doyalson's Best Broad- Lix!!! 15,Oct,19 10:45
A Safe Room for Site Snowflakes 12,Oct,19 11:16
TwoWarmtts2- Profile and name for sale! 11,Oct,19 12:50
It pays to be a winner! Trump!!! 09,Oct,19 12:20
TwoWarmtts2- Grassed or deleted? 01,Oct,19 14:04
Alberta- It just sounds like it sucks ass 21,Sep,19 12:06
Best SYC Conspiracy Theories 10,Sep,19 12:36
Should Indians even be allowed on this site? 06,Sep,19 14:31
The Saggy Granny- Twowarmstts2 aka Hotpussy 12,Aug,19 16:07

By Skittles at 19,Oct,20 21:02
Lady Tecsan needs a lot of attention... a lonely soul in need of a pizza

By Skittles at 19,Oct,20 20:58
HOWLING!!!

Lady Tecsan and his pizza party!!

Guarantee there is a penis pump and enlargement pills in his mailbox

By Skittles at 19,Oct,20 20:57

By Skittles at 19,Oct,20 15:25

Twowarm is a site window licker for sure

By Skittles at 18,Oct,20 08:42
Tecsan is a muppet. Plus, I am already Freddy and a host of others profiles.

Some real Clarence Beeks shit here!lol

As to answer why I did not engage Hux here.. You know I don't post in forum often. Most of my smashing was done on his page. As you know, which is why the coward left.

By Skittles at 18,Oct,20 08:39
BLM is a joke. A Soro's funded project to disrupt things. This shit box organization has caused millions in damage when their peaceful protests turn violent.

But the biggest joke about BLM is they do NOT care when it is black on black crime. Just look at any given day in Chicago. Any BLM outrage here?

Muppets.

By Skittles at 17,Oct,20 18:02
Poor Hux... trailed and broken so easily.

I heard someone in the UK sent him something he will never forget

Is this true???

By Skittles at 17,Oct,20 18:00
another yelling latte libtard.... just screams but has no real information. Just knows they were told to be upset. Fucking muppets.

By Skittles at 17,Oct,20 09:36
Perfect description!

By Skittles at 15,Oct,20 21:07
and yet he bit off more than he could chew.. and went poof! In a matter of days...

By Skittles at 15,Oct,20 18:43
Hope not.. but that rumor has been swirling around for years here...

By Skittles at 15,Oct,20 18:10
Has anyone seen that site wimp Huxley? Did something happen to him?

What a weak cunt.

By Skittles at 28,Sep,20 21:35
Stay out of her way? I would rather drive over her

By Skittles at 28,Sep,20 21:28
Weak cunts.

By Skittles at 22,Sep,20 15:31
Good point.. I doubt even the blind have any interest in shagging that dead bird between her legs

By Skittles at 22,Sep,20 15:30
No need to worry.. this old rat will be in a paupers grave soon! COVID is chasing the old rats out

By Skittles at 18,Sep,20 16:29
Tecsan, you are a latte liberal at best. This is what your BLM pals do...

By Skittles at 18,Sep,20 16:28
ANGEL1227 mentioned you in a comment in the forum thread.

Stupid cunt Saggy Granny unbanning me to read my posts.. and then cowardly retreats back into banning me..

That two inch limp knob Hux will likely follow.

By Skittles at 18,Sep,20 16:20
Fist yourself Hux.. .that is the only action yer limp knob will be getting anytime soon.

Now, run along and play with something dangerous. I know you have nothing to do all weekend. Fucking muppet.

By Skittles at 18,Sep,20 16:18
Mr. Saggy Granny, a known cuck just got a personal hello from me on his scummy page

By Skittles at 18,Sep,20 10:47
I actually agree with Hux the cunt... Angel is a cut and paste mongoloid. She doesn't even understand what she posts...

Saggy old Granny!

By Skittles at 18,Sep,20 10:45
Word is Holiday went into treatment....

By Skittles at 18,Sep,20 10:44
Dang, Cezar had been around here for a minute...

By Skittles at 18,Sep,20 10:44
Cunts aye...

By Skittles at 13,Sep,20 19:34
Old cunt Hux... just sitting at home in a lonely shit box flat. Nice life!

By Skittles at 13,Sep,20 19:29
If you have to ask.. you know it is rat cunt

By Skittles at 13,Sep,20 19:22
Latte Libtards fucking up Texas. The same group left CA because it was broken by the way they run things.

By Skittles at 13,Sep,20 19:20
There are ... fake accounts here??

By Skittles at 10,Sep,20 16:53
Palestine a nation. ... libtard wet dream

By Skittles at 09,Sep,20 07:29
Barry Obama will be so jealous!

By Skittles at 08,Sep,20 12:58
Site Villain I have been called worse.

By Skittles at 31,Aug,20 11:04
@ CC54

By Skittles at 28,Aug,20 15:51
Because he is an entitled asshole and had run ins with police multiple times?

I’m posting this for clarity and to shut down the misbeliefs of millions of people who’ve been fed utterly dead wrong information, which in turn has fueled the flames across this nation and in other nations:

Police can LEGALLY shoot you in the back. Generally this is allowed under the following circumstances:

a) You believe the perp poses an immediate threat of severe bodily injury or death to someone (example: a guy with a gun in his hand running towards a crowd or a guy is running towards a crowd waving a sword, etc ).

b) You believe letting the perp go does far more harm to the public than not letting him go (example: a serial killer is running away and you can’t catch him or a serial rapist is fleeing, etc ).

c) You believe the perp is committing or immediately about to commit a violent felony (example: A guy is raping someone or shooting at someone or stabbing someone or about to shoot someone, etc ).

By Skittles at 28,Aug,20 15:49
Good thing Lebron James brought out his Malcom X book... which he 100% did NOT read to defend these skels...

Lebron may bee a good basketball player, but he is is a mental midget. Did you see the deer in the headlights look when a reporter asked him what his fav part of the book is?

By Skittles at 28,Aug,20 15:47
All the media lies and BLM propaganda about this bitch

. Breonna Taylor and her career criminal convicted armed drug trafficking boyfriend, Jamarcus Glover, stashed drugs at Breonnas apartment. - a trap house.

2. Prior to the raid, police had wire tapped Glovers numerous in prison phone calls to Taylor where Taylor confirmed the drug stash being at her apartment and the drugs being stored in her apartment. So Breonna was part of this drug crew.

3. With the wire tap evidence and other evidence, police legally and rightfully obtained a no knock warrant for Taylor’s apartment. Why no knock? The element of surprise as police knew Glover was an armed career felon drug dealer and everyone in the drug trade carries guns. It was a search warrant to locate the drugs and Taylor and Glover would be charged.

4. Police execute the raid late at night and enter the bedroom- It’s dark with lights out and Kenneth Walker, her new boyfriend, is in bed with Taylor. Walker shoots at the police, hitting one officer, the officers defend themselves and return fire. Walker and Taylor are hit.

I hope this clears up the misinformation and lies that are still out here about this case.

By Skittles at 11,Jun,20 10:06
Try to be less of a cunt. I think you are ashamed to be from Canada. All you do is talk about Trump and America.

How long did it take your feeble mind to write all of that??

By Skittles at 10,Jun,20 18:59
100% this is one of the fuck up Indians on this site

An Indian man required surgery after inserting a 2-foot-long phone charger into his penis for sexual gratification, a report said.

The unidentified man tried to hide the true cause of his ailment when he sought medical help last month at a hospital in northeastern India, claiming he consumed earphones, Dr. Walliul Islam told CNN on Monday.

Doctors prescribed the man laxatives, but he returned to the hospital five days later when he was still complaining of pain.

Islam, a surgeon at the hospital, told the network that “despite passing stool several times the cable did not come out.”

“As the patient complained of severe pain, we decided to perform surgery and found that there was nothing in his intestine,” Islam said.

Later, through an X-ray, doctors discovered the phone charger inside his bladder, which is connected to the penis via the urethra.

“I have read that people used to get sexual gratification by inserting instruments through the penis,” Islam said. “This is one such case, and the psychiatrist can help him beyond this point.”

The surgeon said the man recovered, but noted if he had “been honest, then it would have saved us the trouble and we could have treated him sooner.”

FILED UNDER INDIA , PENISES , SURGERIES , 6/9/20

By Skittles at 10,Jun,20 15:08
That banning cunt the saggy granny-- I know that old old ass has been spouting off-

Lots of all caps, edits, and her patented cut and paste. She has no thoughts or opinions of her own! A total site loser!

By Skittles at 06,Jun,20 09:02
A liberal wet dream in process.

You heard it hear first- this whole whinge will do NOTHING for the blacks. In fact, I predict crime to go up big time.

By Skittles at 06,Jun,20 09:00
Agee... it has to be member Bjuk. He would. Send PM at once to him

By Skittles at 05,Jun,20 14:20

By Skittles at 03,Jun,20 11:17
Spot on Scorps!!!

Black CRIMES Matter!!

No outrage for black on black crime...

By Skittles at 01,Jun,20 08:54
You cry up a storm every time someone does't agree with you! Full on cut and paste mode! And you cry to Admin every time big bad Skittles breaks your page!

Up your meds immediately!!!

By Skittles at 01,Jun,20 08:50
I am sure that old 73 year pussy smells amazing on a hot summer day! Low-tide, rotten garbage, and whiff of failure all marinating in those granny panties!

Spare others! Delete!!!

By Skittles at 01,Jun,20 08:47
Cut N Paste Saggy Granny! Get a life!!

Or, get back to work at Denny's! Those Grand Slam's are not self-serve!!!

By Skittles at 31,May,20 21:04
So.... that saggy cunt Angel1227... whinging and crying about her fake surgery...

The pic she posted as her post surgery pic.. yeah, it was found on the Internet!!

100% predicted!! She is fake and lies about EVERYTHING

By Skittles at 31,May,20 09:04
Yet again, no one comments or give a fuck! This entire forum thread should be in the dumpster!

By Skittles at 31,May,20 08:59
Why are you commenting here Saggy? You support all these scumbags out looting and burning.

By Skittles at 30,May,20 12:52
you might not last another year with all those old parts Saggy old rat

By Skittles at 30,May,20 08:10
LIX and the Saggy Granny are site boner killers. The only ones wanking to them have seeing eye dogs...

The only thing I would put in either of those lardos is a harpoon!