Has anybody noticed an anonymous person who keeps posting the phone number 7728285051 with the message "call me I'm a guy"? Sounds bogus to me. Any comments?
In most cases to call from your country to another you have to dial '00' first. Since this is not part of the number I think boc is more to the correct location then JohnS.
(Doesn't solve the question of course of who's behind the number.)
By #110229 at 09,Jul,11 10:41
Well its definitely not me. I have a 786 number - Miami/Dade.
By #110229 at 08,Jul,11 02:57
The area code is a Florida area code. The cities it covers are:
FORT PIERCE
PALM CITY
PORT ST. LUCIE
VERO BEACH SOUTH
By #59855 at 07,Jul,11 05:53
From Matt's Wife: Stuff like that should be avoided at all costs
(Doesn't solve the question of course of who's behind the number.)
FORT PIERCE
PALM CITY
PORT ST. LUCIE
VERO BEACH SOUTH