Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Pictures from a girl

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #22771 at 08,Jul,11 09:05
Hi,

I like a girl and she knows I like her, we talk about sexual things all the time but I want to get some pictures of her naked but I don't know how to ask her...

Any advice will be great

Similar topics: 1.I'm in NEED of a girl to tell me what to do.(mistress)   2.Need help cumming boys... Help a girl out...   3.Wanted: Selfsuck pictures   4.Cum over my pictures   5.*** How many pictures do you have on your page ? ***  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 10,Jul,11 05:18 other posts of slipper 
"Would it be alright if I took some pictures of you?"

Then, go from there.

Btw, I suggest you have some great pix to show her that you have taken (and, NOT of your uh-huh), to show her you're serious about photography. In looking at your posted pix, imho you may wish to hone your skills a while first.

Good luck.

By #7976 at 08,Jul,11 23:15
One of the more normal sexual fantasies for a guy is to find a woman who will let him photograph her in very intimate situations. As an ex Glamor and Figure photographer, I can tell you that there are a lot of women in this generation that are just as interested in being photographed as you are about taking her pix.

First, be honest about what you want to do and what you intend to do with the pictures then, and this is the important part, do what you say. If you tell her there not for publication then man up and never release them. If they are for publication, let her know in up front so she can say NO before being publicly embarrassed someday.

Then, when it's time for your photo shoot be gentlemanly, don't push her to do pix she doesn't want to model for and keep the photography separate from any sex you might have with her.

Do this and many, if not most of the women you meet will willingly play model and photographer with you. Just relax, be polite, and have fun.

By #59855 at 08,Jul,11 18:45
From Matt's Wife: Sounds creepy to me

Adult Discussion Forum