She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

blowjob at movies

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #162926 at 30,Jul,11 07:22
I know My best friend likes me and she wants to mess around she likes sucking dick. how do i get her to give me head during a movie

Similar topics: 1.Gay movies.   2.Steak and blowjob day   3.Does anyone actually know what a blowjob is?   4.Free, but good, youtube (or otherwise) movies   5.Carl Weathers  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 30,Jul,11 12:29
I will of course not go into specifics as that would be unprofessional, however I can say that you would be surprised at what the projectionist sees in a cinema at times.
By #451452 at 20,Jun,15 19:58
Thank you for a different point of view John, now I won't be able to have sex in a theater anymore. I'll have to add that to places that I can't go into anymore, LOL
By spermkiss at 15,Jul,15 18:13 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, that should encourage you. The idea that the projectionist was watching should be a major turn-on.

By #485312 at 15,Jul,15 13:45
hire a dvd and watch it in bed *lix*

By Mrfrisky at 20,Jun,15 19:45 other posts of Mrfrisky 
Don't you start with the classic cutting a hole in the bottom of a popcorn bag that your sharing and give her a cock surprise?

By #211891 at 20,Jun,15 11:41
I saw a Tarzan movie at a gay theater. That worked for me. My cock got sucked and I got to suck cock.

By #176420 at 30,Jul,11 12:12
Silly Wabbit.why the hell do you want yer cock sucked at the movies?
By spermkiss at 04,Aug,11 03:08 other posts of spermkiss 
Because sex in a public place is really exciting. If you're not into that sort of thing, you probably wouldn't understand, but if you are, there is very little that can match the thrill and excitement of reaching an orgasmic climax in public.

By slipper at 01,Aug,11 06:17 other posts of slipper 
If you have somewhere else she'll suck-up, why bother with a movie??? Of course, you can stop by my place... if she'll do me, too!!!

Adult Discussion Forum