Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

picture posting question

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Ray10754 at 31,Jul,11 23:10  other posts of Ray10754
I was just woundering if there is a way of changing the positioning of how the pictures show up on your personal page,if so dose anyone know how it is done? also How do you contact the admin of the site to ask questions like this? Any information would be helpfull

Similar topics: 1.Picture posting   2.Picture posting in topics   3.QUESTION on "Place Yourself On Top Here"   4.Category's   5.Question about posting mechanics  

New Comment

Comments:
By #33861 at 02,Aug,11 23:54
I may be wrong but on my page, it seemed they were automatically arranged highest to lowest, according to the number of views each receives. I don't think we can rearrange the order. Apparently the pic of me that I like the least, is the most popular with my visitors...whooda' thunkit?!
By #75534 at 03,Aug,11 00:55
You can actually put them in order of age, number of views or number of comments. The default is age, newest first.
By Ray10754 at 03,Aug,11 02:06 other posts of Ray10754 
Thanks for the information guys will try what is suggested

By slipper at 03,Aug,11 02:45 other posts of slipper 
...but, Guy, do they stay in the alternate arrangement? Is it that way for others. It seems to me that is a one-time view for ones own use. Just curious as to your experience. Thanks.

Adult Discussion Forum