Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Shouldn't circumcised cock be considered "modified"?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #171382 at 23,Aug,11 15:37
I'm serious, because that's obviously what they are: modified.

A circumcision modifies that natural look and appearance of the cock, so why are cut cocks mixed in with normal ones rather than being in the category that suits them better?

Similar topics: 1.MODIFIED   2.MODIFIED DICKS-ABUSED CATEGORY   3.The mystery of Filipino cocks!!!   4.The mystery of Filipino cocks!!!   5.Should I or shouldn't I?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #186300 at 28,Aug,11 11:51
Look here, cut is not modified in the context off the sites pics. It has no implants no metal not cut in half and opened up like a bannana peel. It is a minor and common thing. I say its still normal. Mine was cut wheni was a kid but id never modify my cock. I know the term literally will incorporate circumcision but it still is not on level with what the group modified has here.
you just hate cut cock. Idk what the big deal is
By #59855 at 28,Aug,11 18:52
From Matt's Wife: Thanks to all that supported. To try to reclassify all cut cock pics on this site is simply ludacris

By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 23:28
I'm ending the thread now. I won't be posting anymore.

I want to thank everyone who at least tried to make this a civilised discussion. I'm afraid to say that nobody really raised a decent argument that swayed my opinion. It was mostly appeals to emotion, which are fallacies.

"Matt's Wife": I pity you.
By #59855 at 28,Aug,11 18:51
From Matt's Wife: Thank you, you thick headed LITTLE prick

By #105042 at 26,Aug,11 13:52
Do you think thereґs not enough labeling and thinking in (useless) categories yet?

I am not native speaker and I have thought that "modified" on this site means whatever you have done yourself with your cock to make it look different. But most circumsized men did not choose - thatґs the main difference. Do you really want to mix them with some who think it looks good cutting their cockheads into halfs or sticking whatever into their glans until blood runs out? I would not and thatґs why I say no. For just one reason: showing respect. And for that I would not need any categories at all.

I know what you want to criticize and basically I am with you. That no young boy (and girl) should be taken the decision if he or she wants to be cut or not if itґs not for a medical reason. Any cultural, national or religious ambitions are just an excuse for - sorry - a violation of a young human being. I am talking about fiction of course, the fiction of being able to choose whatever we want to be and thatґs what I would call "freedom". Reality means that every man, cut or not, has the same dignity and the same pride even right NOW.

Weґre talking about the same fiction, only the way you want to get there is wrong. Thatґs all I can say.
By #59855 at 26,Aug,11 19:25
From Matt's Wife: Thank you Paul for pointing out how wrong this guy is
By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 23:15
But he didn't; nobody has. You appear to be deluded if you think that anyone has really changed my mind. Most, such as yourself, have just taken offence or attacked me or my mental state. Ad hominem attacks do not answer the question at hand.

You, yourself have simply spammed the thread with accusations and threats.

At this point I am considering terminating the thread, not to satisfy your end, but because I'm actually sick of you spamming it full of your unnecessary posts which serve purely to attack or insult character rather than deal with the topic I've raised.
By #59855 at 28,Aug,11 18:50
From Matt's Wife:

By #159786 at 26,Aug,11 07:03
No
By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 09:04
Reasons?
By #59855 at 26,Aug,11 19:23
From Matt's Wife: Because others don't like to demean others. You don't like my attacks on you, if you will abandone this thread I will stop, till then I will not
By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 23:05
Please stop attacking people. I have warned you. If the topic upsets you simply don't continue posting in it.
By #59855 at 28,Aug,11 18:50
From Matt's Wife: You have warned me???? Don't fuck with me.

By #22797 at 26,Aug,11 06:43
If you're looking at it from a global perspective, cut dicks are not the norm, so yes, cut dicks are the minority in the vast sea of dicks. Mine's cut and I don't get offended knowing that it isn't all that normal/common. Remember, Scarcity usually adds value...
By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 09:08
Exactly. By forcing people to be cut against their will you make the practice less special to those who actually want or enjoy it.

That's why I believe that only those who want to should be cut, then we have a very happy and special minority.
By #59855 at 26,Aug,11 19:21
From Matt's Wife: You are trying to go at this from a moral issue. This is not a debate that should be on a site that celebrates the male anatomy
By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 23:24
Why not? The discussion board has no rules against it and people can discuss all types of things here. What's wrong with trying to have a discussion on a topic that interests me?

If you topic doesn't interest you, simply don't respond.
By #59855 at 28,Aug,11 18:49
From Matt's Wife: It does interest me and it pisses me off you moron

By #22797 at 26,Aug,11 06:39
Hauntedskin never said anything negative about cut dicks, maybe you're having trouble understanding him...People need to chill.
By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 09:04
Thank you.

This isn't a "cut cocks: ugly or not" topic. I just wanted to discuss the fact that they should probably be considered modified.

Why do people have to act so childish and ignorant? That's why I hate this topic, because when you try to discuss the facts people just respond with yelling about how we should "leave them alone" or some such.
By #59855 at 28,Aug,11 18:49
From Matt's Wife: So if I punch you in the nose and mess up your face, we will consider you modified

By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 00:21
I find this topic fascinating.

It really is interesting when I simply use appropriate descriptions and terminology and people become instantly offended.

I have seen a lot of cut advocates use some very insulting descriptions of an uncut penis, while I just try to describe things as how they are.

As I mentioned before: circumcision is so integrated into many cultures, that to describe it as anything less than "normal" is instantly considered an insult, when in reality it's just the truth.
By #59855 at 26,Aug,11 05:49
From Matt's Wife: Here is the truth. Matt is circumsized and you would never say those things to his face.....or mine. You are a cyber coward and you should quit now
By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 09:02
How am I a cyber coward for wanting to have a genuine discussion?

If I had the chance I would LOVE to talk to cut guys and discuss their experiences and what's happened to them and how they feel.

I don't want to talk to people who respond in such a childish and insulting manner though.

Your problem is you are assuming that by questioning if cut cocks are "normal" I am somehow saying that they are ugly. Check my posts, I have NEVER said anything to suggest that, and in fact, I have mentioned at least once or twice that I do LIKE cut cocks.
By #59855 at 26,Aug,11 19:20
From Matt's Wife: Well they are normal here in the states. If you like cut coks then quit trying to demean them or make them seem less. In case you can't tell this subject pisses me off. I realize you are a little slow
By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 23:22
Again, resorting to insults?

Circumcision is lowering in America every year. Soon it may not even be the norm anymore.

I'm not demeaning anyone, YOU are choosing to take offence at something that isn't even intended to be offensive.
By #59855 at 28,Aug,11 18:44
From Matt's Wife: I find it sick when someone starts a thread like this and then says that it was not meant to be offensive. I bet you don't think its offensive to call somene fat either

By #126975 at 25,Aug,11 04:22
I was cut at birth, personally i think my right to choose was taken from me, but living in the US this is the norm. personally from the men and women i have know here in the states, they do prefer the cut over the uncut due to looks, which I agree as well, if the foreskin just covered the tip (glan), then they look ok to me, that is the reason most pictures here are always trying to show the head. Being called modified now is the question, isn't wearing clothes being modified, cutting your hair, etc. as far what the true population goes for in the world, this would be a real challenge to find out, because of cultures, religons, etc. play a roll what is done, for a category on something like this you would have cut or uncut, then either one or the other would be looked at, and most people have their own preference, and if someone only wanted to see cut, they would never see yours. I do not look at torture, piereced pic's, but there are those who do, so what you may call modified may not be to someone else, and for me the second i see clothes for example, that is the ultimate in modification, being a die hard nudist that is the biggest turn off for me. I just looked at your photo's, its ironic that out of five photos, four you have your head exposed, sounds modified to me, by the way i am of british decent, first generation american.
By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 00:09
Your analogy is flawed though. Wearing clothes obviously isn't a bodily modification.

I expose my glans because I want to and because retracting and returning the foreskin is a natural function of the penis. Or are you saying that I can NEVER pull my skin back else get accused of being a hypocrite? You trying to make an issue out of it only makes you sound desperate.

I have plenty of pics with my skin forward as well, I just haven't had the chance to upload any. The quota of skinned or skinned-back pics I have doesn't change my point.
By #126975 at 26,Aug,11 04:06
Boy you really have some issues don't you !!! Natural means anything that is not changed from nature i.e. Clothes
are not natural, cuttting your hair, or shaving, driving a car, could go on. but your hell bent on the fact that what is at the end of your dick makes you better than anyone else, MR. it's a PENIS, it pisses, shoots sperm, and are fun when played with. You want to be precise on your comments, stay naked, dont shave, no drawings on your body, no holes, and just live that way, then you will be Natural. Until then knock it off with all your BS and grow up, this is the real world OK. Will not respond any further.
By #59855 at 26,Aug,11 05:48
From Matt's Wife: Yes pas. give it up, this kerk is into labels and really should leave the site, he wants to take a portion of the members here and shame them. I can't think of enough names to label this prick. This is called show your dick. Not show your a dick!!
By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 09:10
I'm a dick for wanting to have a discussion?

Overreaction much?

You're only making yourself look bad for how closed-minded and ignorant you are acting.
By #59855 at 26,Aug,11 19:17
From Matt's Wife: No what is wrong is trying to demean men that are cut, Not one person said anything bad about men that are uncut. Do you need to talk down about others to make yourself feel better? What a loser!

By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 08:59
Why are people trying to insult me for wanting to have a genuine discussion.

"I have issues"? What are you resulting to insulting me as well just because I'm trying to use facts and logic?

The discussion wasn't on what is natural, it was on whether circumcision should be considered modification like a piercing or tattoo. Cutting hair and wearing clothes are NOT the same thing. Please stop trying to claim that they are.

You are refusing to continue because your argument has no real validity. You just refuse to understand what I'm saying.

Why do people have to act so childish? They just jump in, attack me, say some stuff and then act like I'M somehow being mean for wanting to have a discussion.

EDIT: Actually, while hair IS in a similar vein to modification, it is not an extreme and irreversible type like a piercing or circumcision, which is what I believe the site means by "modification". The simple difference is hair grows back, foreskin does not.

Though if someone wants to post a picture of their recently shaved balls into the modified section, I won't object.

Clothing and driving a car aren't modification though.
By #59855 at 26,Aug,11 19:19
From Matt's Wife: Piercing is reversible you moron. You take it out and it closes. Oh and there are cases where people have restored their foreskins
By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 23:20
Minor piercings can heal, but the skin has still been damaged. A restored foreskin is not the same as the original though. Once those original nerve endings are gone, they are gone for good. A foreskin NEVER heals or grows back.

Notice how even through your insults I remain civilised? That is the true mark of decency.
By #59855 at 28,Aug,11 18:43
From Matt's Wife: Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one

By #171382 at 24,Aug,11 08:08
I notice, with interest, that a lot of people are automatically taking offence at my comment.

I never said anything to suggest that cut cocks were bad or good, only that they probably should (going by the site's given categories) go under "modified" and not "normal", because they are the former and not the latter.

A cut cock is not a "normal" cock, it is "modified".

It is interesting though, that a simple comment like this can urge people to respond as if they are insulted by the idea of a cut cock not being considered "normal". I guess it shows how ingrained circumcision is in many people's minds and societies as "normal" when in fact it isn't.

Why can't people just accept the truth?
By #59855 at 25,Aug,11 05:09
From Matt's Wife: Because it brings the assholes out of the woodwork. Band wagon jumpers. I get tired of labeling. It doesn't make a man any less of a man and really has nothing to do with anything
By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 00:03
And yet circumcised men and women who favour those who are circumcised are often quick to bandwagon on, label and make men feel like less of a man for having a foreskin?

Assholes are assholes wherever they come from. Doesn't mean we can't discuss a genuine point in a forum. Just ignore the assholes.
By #59855 at 26,Aug,11 05:46
From Matt's Wife: No one said that you asshole, quit trying to put words in peoples mouths. You are right, people should ignore you.
By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 08:55
I never said that anyone called me an asshole, actually. AGAIN you are the one labelling and putting words into people's mouths.

If you don't like what I have to say, just IGNORE the topic. Seriously, you are acting like a child and it's annoying for me because I want to have a genuine discussion.

You are ruining my thread by throwing around accusations and insults. Please STOP.
By #59855 at 26,Aug,11 19:15
From Matt's Wife: Your thread deserves to be ruined you piece of shit
By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 23:18
Resulting to blind insults only strengthens my opinion and demeans your stance and makes you look ignorant.
By #59855 at 28,Aug,11 18:42
From Matt's Wife: Your view is skewed

By #5532 at 23,Aug,11 20:50
Stop it. Why do some folks have to take the time to split hairs? That depends on your culture, your religion, the region of the world you live in. It is a "social norm" throughout the world. Therefore, any picture of one who has trimmed, shaved, etc. their pubic hair should also be considered modified or some other category. Just our humble opinion.
By #171382 at 24,Aug,11 08:19
It has nothing to do with any of those things. The "natural", "normal" cock is an uncut one. A cut cock is "modified" no matter where you come from and should be treated as such.

It's also worth noting that roughly 85% of men are uncut. Definitely not "a "social norm" throughout the world".

Hair is not the same as skin, because hair naturally grows back. Cutting it is only a temporary thing.
By #59855 at 25,Aug,11 05:06
From Matt's Wife: Ok this topic pisses me off, the next thing you will being calling guys like Matt mutilated. Keep it up and any of you will quickly find your selves off of my friends list and banned from our page. Grow up and let people be people
By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 00:00
Well "Matt's Wife": I never forced you to respond. If you hate the topic simply don't engage in it. I'm not forcing you.

Also, I never brought up the term mutilation, YOU did.

I find it ironic that you are the one making generalising claims for people to "grow up" when you are responding in a very childish manner yourself.
By #59855 at 26,Aug,11 05:43
From Matt's Wife: No someone else did further down the page, now it appears it was edited out but it was there and that shit pisses me off, that and people that try to say that it makes a man less of a man. I was trying to stay with the only one that was being reasonable, luvmyclit is awesome
By #59855 at 26,Aug,11 05:45
From Matt's Wife: Oh and you are the one labeling and starting threads aimed at demeaning others. You are a fucking asshole that has cyberballs and you would not talk to me like that face to face you little piece of shit.
By #59855 at 26,Aug,11 05:52
From Matt's Wife: This kind of crap does not belong here on a site that is about all that is good about people bodies

By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 08:51
Um, people make TONS of threads on this site about various topics.

How am I demeaning people? YOU are the one throwing around insults at ME, not the other way around.

You are now jumping to insulting me because you don't really have an argument, you just don't like what I'm saying.

Please don't do that as it makes you look desperate. I will continue if you agree to have a genuine discussion and not just have a go at me.
By #59855 at 26,Aug,11 19:14
From Matt's Wife: No it is wrong to take a portion of the site and demean them, no one has said anything bad about men that are uncut. As for the name calling you are just a prick and give gay men a bad name. That said fuck off
By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 23:16
You are a troll "Matt's Wife".

You have no intention of civilised discussion, because you don't really have anything genuine to bring to the discussion.
By #59855 at 28,Aug,11 18:42
From Matt's Wife: Fuck off, you don't know what a troll is, I am one of the few women on here that has proven that I am real. You are a cyber bully and a loser

By slipper at 27,Aug,11 20:12 other posts of slipper 
Sure, but not in a society that does it as a matter of course; consider what we call it in women when it happens... mutilation. The rules/language are "adjusted" as desired. Hardly the only instance of this.

By Ray10754 at 27,Aug,11 00:24 other posts of Ray10754 
Thank God that is over

By #10886 at 23,Aug,11 18:12
True!! Or they should be in their own category: Butchered!!
By #59855 at 26,Aug,11 20:12
From Matt's Wife: I hope you don't believe that foreskin

By #171382 at 26,Aug,11 09:28
I never imagined that by making a simple discussion topic like this, that wasn't even a "cut vs uncut" debate, I'd get people insulting and attacking me, calling me a "bully" (when really THEY seem to be the ones acting like bullies), or refusing to continue talking because they don't like the facts or what I'm saying, rather than try and have a civil discussion.

So far this topic and the people who have posted in it haven't done anything to change my opinion on whether cut cocks should be considered modified, it's just made me realise how jaded, ignorant and downright horrible people can be in a simple discussion.

From now on if you can't act civilised and respectful, PLEASE DON'T RESPOND. I will reprimand anyone on either side of the debate who results to accusations or insults on character.
By #59855 at 26,Aug,11 19:24
From Matt's Wife: The fact is people are who they are and trying to make someone feel bad about what their penis looks like is bullshit! I am surprised more men are not standing up to you

By #186672 at 24,Aug,11 16:50
I say be happy what you got cut uncut

By jocstfr at 24,Aug,11 00:56 other posts of jocstfr 
Totally missing my foreskin right now
By #171382 at 24,Aug,11 08:14
Please don't beat yourself up over it. I still think that your cock is gorgeous.

My only gripe is that you probably didn't have any CHOICE in the matter.

Cut cock's aren't necessarily ugly, in fact I quite like them myself, but I'm not going to fool myself into believing that it is something "normal" that should be done to everyone, especially if that person doesn't have the chance to decide for themselves.
By jocstfr at 24,Aug,11 11:18 other posts of jocstfr 
I agree and will always wonder what I am missing by not having a normal uncut cock. All I have is the scarring to show I once did have a foreskin and it was cut off

By Ray10754 at 24,Aug,11 00:46 other posts of Ray10754 
Why can't we all just accept the fact that everyone here is posting there pictures for everyone to enjoy? Who cares weather they are modified,shaved, big or small,cut or uncut? The fact remains they are here for all to view and enjoy? If they are not to your likeing just pass them over and go on to the next one,there is more than enough of a selection for all to enjoy. Some times this place in like a bunch of kindergarden kids. Lets all just grow up and have fun here.

Adult Discussion Forum