to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Questions

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #115962 at 24,Aug,11 15:03
I recently have run into a few problems and im looking for some advice or some answers! First- Whenever i am recieving a blowjob whenever there is sucking on my head going on it tickles almost to the point where it is not enjoyable. Does anyone else get this feeling or know why this is? And Second- After recently starting intercourse with my girlfriend i cant last long at all. I have had intercourse before and i could last a pretty long time but with my girlfriend now i cant. Does anyone have any tips on lasting longer? Thanks for reading and thanks for your answers!

Similar topics: 1.*HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS*   2.Questions about the newer sections   3.Retarded ass questions that you know are retarded but still want to ask anyway.   4.Triva Time   5.Questions of the Dat  

New Comment

Comments:
By hotcock33 at 25,Aug,11 09:06 other posts of hotcock33 
If I think I might be getting some on a particular day, I will usually jerk off in the morning, and that seems to help me last longer most times. Other then that, just pace yourself, you dont have to pump full out the whole time. If you feel like you might be getting close, pull out and go down on her for a bit, or take it out and rub your cock on her clit a bit before going back in. Good luck!

Adult Discussion Forum