Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Questions about the newer sections

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7976 at 01,Apr,16 01:54
Admin

I’ve got a couple of questions for you.
[1] In the If Your Bored section, how are the side-by-side photos selected? Are they randomly taken from all thee pix on the site? Or do the members have to give permission to have photos shown? And can a member opt out?

[2] Also, in the If Your Bored section, do you capture any relevant data from the choices made? Such as which pictures are most popular? Which subjects are the most/least liked?

[3]same as above but regarding the Question of the Day section: any data captured on the answers to these questions?