to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

str8 lads

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #180227 at 24,Aug,11 15:54
if like me you are turned on by str8 guys pls tell me why? I go down to the gay village sometimes but always find myself drawn to the str8 boys. Sometimes i get lucky and the are curious or drunk enough to hav some fun. My mates think its strange that i attracted to str8 guys especially my str8 mates ...!

Similar topics: 1.Jacking w/ Str8 Friends   2.some STR8 guys confuse me!!   3.ANY UK LADS OUT THERE?   4.How do I tell my str8 friend that I want to give him head   5.Uk lads.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #220845 at 03,Jan,13 16:31

By spermkiss at 24,Aug,11 18:55 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm as gay as they come and I like MEN, all men. Am I overly attracted to straight men? I'd say no, but I've had sex with quite a few. Many of these were straight friends. Indeed, most of my straight friends and I eventually ended up having sex.

As to what straight guys do, well it's all over the spectrum. Some of them were just horny and needed to get off. That's OK with me, if a guy is cute and has a nice dick I'll give him a no-strings-attached blow job. He need not do anything but lean back and enjoy it.

Some of them were curious about what it's like to be with a man and I was happy to show them.

Then there are the straight cocksuckers. These are men who identify as straight, who live as straight, who have their romantic attachments with women, but who like to suck other men off. A lot of people are not even aware that these men exist, but believe me they do. There are thousands on this very site and millions worldwide. In my personal life I've known several.

Is it strange or pathological that you're overly attracted to striaght men? I don't know, maybe. It mostly depends on what you are looking for. If you like the challenge of bedding a straight man and all you want is no-strings-attached sex you're probably OK. If you want a Meaningful Relationship, then you're setting yourself up for disappointment.
By #176420 at 24,Aug,11 21:46
I agree with you buddy.There are a lot of straight cocksuckers around. I have met lots of the as well.All I have to do is say yes and they suck me,and want nothing in return.
By spermkiss at 24,Aug,11 23:50 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm not a straight cocksucker, I'm as gay as pink ink, but I'd suck you 'til my lips turned blue.

By slipper at 24,Aug,11 23:36 other posts of slipper 
To further the discussion. I'm straight and have never sucked, though there are those here I'd jump at the chance. I love all genitalia, cocks included, but am one of those not interested in guys (search for the lengthy thread here where MANY others relate the same thing), per se. As a teen I masturbated a couple other boys my age and had no interest in them doing me, none ever did. I did enjoy doing them and still would, probably much more today... If I had to kiss one, though.

Maybe this contributes something here.
By spermkiss at 24,Aug,11 23:49 other posts of spermkiss 
Your comment about kissing really rings true. By and large, straight guys don't kiss. I've been with straight men who would stick their tongues deep in my ass hole and suck me off and swallow my jizz but who wouldn't kiss me. Go figure.

But some will. Some of the most passionate kissing I ever did was with a straight buddy. Lots of tongue action.

Adult Discussion Forum