Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

delete

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #13219 at 13,Sep,11 07:04
What is happening? 16 members have deleted me from their friends list in the past two days. I have had occassional deletes but not this many at the same time. Of course I have now deleted them in turn.

Similar topics: 1.Purging inactive members   2.DELETE PC   3.Help!!!!Which of my photos should I delete?   4.minus 5   5.Can't delete my page images.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #175805 at 13,Sep,11 10:38
I am at a loss here and have no idea as to what is currently going on with the friends list.
Although I do understand that the person who created this site has done so in order to make money with out having to work.
Basically he wants to limit everyones abilities on here in order to push people into paying him.
(Like being able to see an enlarged pic)
Personally, there are sooooo many other places that I don't need to pay anyone for showing off.
By #10886 at 13,Sep,11 10:43
The reason is that there is limited server space. Admin has explained that on another thread. If you like the site, support it......there is no free lunch! You get what you pay fore.
By cupar at 17,Sep,11 10:54 other posts of cupar 
The server space is understood which leads me to perhaps restricting the number of pics with those that pay having a higher limit.

By #172993 at 13,Sep,11 09:34
I HAVE NOW REMOVED ALL OF MY FRIENDS FROM MY LIST, SO PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM, IF I CANNOT HAVE MY OWN CHOICE OF WHO I WISH TO REMOVE THE IT IS UNFAIR TO OTHER FRIENDS THAT THEY HAVE BEEN REMOVED SO IF YOU SUDDENLY FIND THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DELETED THAT IS WHY, I THINK QUTE RIGHTLY WE SHOULD HAVE HAD THE CHOICE SORRY ADMIN, BUT THAT IS THE WAY I FEEL...LA2011 ANDY
By #88520 at 13,Sep,11 10:14
You could totally chose who you want to remove or keep, the greyed out friends were just inactive and would become activated again when you remove other people from your friendslist.

Adult Discussion Forum