Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

woke up with a hardon after a colonoscopy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #164531 at 16,Sep,11 13:49
I recently had a colonoscopy. when i woke up after the exam i had a hard on. Im sure the doc and nurses must have seen. i was out during the exam. anyone else have this happen to them?

Similar topics: 1.Have you ever?   2.my sister   3.Douche hardon   4.stretched flaccid length vs hardon lenght   5.caught with roomates lingerie  

New Comment

Comments:
By #13219 at 22,Sep,11 00:24
I have not had a colonoscopy yet but I know of an old R N in the Navy whose job during circumscision of adult males was to give the penis a whack with a hemostat if it erected. Heard she was quite good at reducing a hard on.
By spermkiss at 22,Sep,11 16:44 other posts of spermkiss 
God, this woman sounds like a sadistic bitch!

By #172995 at 18,Sep,11 20:52
Every time I've had a colonoscopy, I've been too woozy to notice nor to care.

By spermkiss at 16,Sep,11 14:30 other posts of spermkiss 
This hasn't happened to me, but I cannot imagine you're the first man to which this has happened. And don't worry about shocking doctors and nurses. First, there is almost nothing they haven't already seen, and second, their job ist to treat their patients and not be judgemental.
By #164531 at 16,Sep,11 14:44
thx, i dont care if they saw or not, kinda turns me on amyways. just wondering more if it is normal or not.
By spermkiss at 17,Sep,11 16:35 other posts of spermkiss 
Though I'm not a doctor, my guess is that it is very normal. Many men, both gay and straight, find prostate stimulation thru anal penetration to be VERY pleasurable. Some men, both gay and straight, can even reach an orgasmic climax solely from prostate stimulation. Since a colonoscopy involves anal penetration, I would expect that many times the prob stimulates the prostate along the way and thus triggers an erection.

And if you gave them a good show with your throbbing hard-on and if you enjoyed giving them that show, then there is nothing wrong with that. It's nice to enjoy a medical procedure.

Adult Discussion Forum