She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Anal Stimulation

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #21284 at 20,Aug,09 17:42
I am not gay, but why does a women rubbing my asshole, feel soooooo good when she is giving oral!!

Similar topics: 1.anal stimulation   2.Do you like electro cock stimulation   3.anal stimulation   4.Electro Stimulation   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 13,Aug,16 01:23
all men love oral, and in any form, just lick them all over *lix*

By #435701 at 11,Aug,16 16:46
Oh, c'mon! Don't any of you know about the male prostate? And how it can be massaged from anal penetration? And you WILL cum like mad!...Prostitutes have know that trick for EVER! They WANT you to come so they can move on to the next trick! So they put a finger in your ass...It's all about profit...Or cumming in a really, REALLY fantastic way!

By #415959 at 10,Aug,16 00:15
You were an idiot, you are no longer here, but I'm willing to wager you STILL are an idiot.

Keeping that same mindset...I fear "I" might be gay because I wipe my anus after I shit.
By JustWill at 11,Aug,16 01:07 other posts of JustWill 
Wiping your butt after taking a poop does NOT make you gay. It makes you HYGIENIC.
(Wiping the poop off of a guy's dick after he has stuck it in your butt, on the other hand, might make you gay.)
By #415959 at 11,Aug,16 13:05
How colorful. Thanks for the clarification, Will.
By JustWill at 11,Aug,16 13:43 other posts of JustWill 
Just doing what I can to help clarify those nagging "does this make me gay?" questions.

By leopoldij at 10,Aug,16 00:06 other posts of leopoldij 
You don't have to be gay to enjoy anal simulation. All straight men do and those who say they don't they haven't really tried it.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Whenever I can, I ask the woman I have sex with to play worth my ass or stick something in it. Unfortunately, some won't do that.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 hours

But some do. Rarely. Here's one such instance that I thoroughly enjoyed.
[deleted image]

By boc at 29,Jan,11 15:34 other posts of boc 
All of those nerves and muscles are so close and are interrelated in that sense.

By #119027 at 29,Jan,11 00:03
Yes, I love anal stimulation. I broke my tail bone and was in pain. My neighbor told me he could fix it. I was in so much pain I said OK. He massaged my ass and it felt good. He said he could fix the bone and it would take a bit of work. So I let him Stick his finger in my ass and he popped it back. He then said I had hemrroids and he could fix them too.
OK it's weard but I fell for it and he fingered my ass and I liked it, alot! I let his fuck me in the ass all for medical reasons (right).
I don't admit I like it, but I ask him to fix my hemrroids even when I don't have them. I know he cums in my ass, even though he doesn't admit it.
O have triedto get several dates to fuck my ass and well that was the last date for them. i guess it's too gay for them to fuck a girl in the ass. Too bad I so liked them and really wanted to have it work out with them.
By Walker at 29,Jan,11 12:14 other posts of Walker 
I would love to fix your asshole with my cock. Wy wife won't let me near her asshole. She tells me it's gay, and if I want it i'm gay too. not so, I've always loved fuckibg women in the ass. But I've never known a guy to turn down anal sex with a woman.

Using a cock to fix hemrroids, I wonder if that really works?

By #135282 at 29,Jan,11 08:12
There is nothing at all homoerotic. I myself as a womn love anal stimulation. Pemetration must be very soft, but I love it too.

By #26410 at 29,Jan,11 07:33
my girlfriend said no both ways for awhile. Then last time we had sex i was massaging her asshole and she liked it, and they returned the favor. I think shes against anal sex, but next time she is in the ass play mood, i'm going to give it a lick.

By #21986 at 23,Aug,09 22:00
With you. I'm not gay, but when my gf touches my hole it drives me nuts. It's an instant boner, literally. When she licks it...forget it, she could tell me to do anything and I would!
By #41483 at 15,Dec,09 00:30
Same here. For my gf and I the best is when she has two fingers in my asshole and sucking my balls while I jack off.

By kon6838 at 22,Aug,09 18:38 other posts of kon6838 
I does not be homoerotic.
But I like rectal pleasant sensation and high tide.
I like by oneself fool with my rectum.
This kind of high tide wins fool with cock much.

Adult Discussion Forum