I saw phart's name here:
only registered users can see external links
I agree with you here.
If the get their education via AI or if they delegate thinking to AI then they'll get dumber and dumber. But can't you see that that's precisely what trump wants? |
Why? |
Is this person, pitbull, or Freddie, or whatever, still around? And he hasn't stopped? Wow!!! |
My gf. Sitting opposite her and watching. |
I'm collecting for jokes. --------------------------------------- added after 13 hours Delete "for" --------------------------------------- added after 13 hours I meant to write "funny" |
Fuck freely |
Anything is possible, but I thought it might amuse him. |
Depends. If it's a good looking woman, yes. |
This is incredible! |
A Husband takes his wife to play her first game of golf. Of course, the wife promptly hacked her first shot right through the window of the biggest house adjacent to the course.
The husband cringed, 'I warned you to be careful! Now we'll have to go up there, find the owner, apologize and see how much your lousy drive is going to cost us.' So the couple walked up to the house and knocked on the door. A warm voice said, 'Come on in.' When they opened the door they saw the damage that was done: glass was all over the place, and a broken antique bottle was lying on its side near the pieces of window glass. A man reclining on the couch asked, 'Are you the people that broke my window?' 'Uh...yeah! , sir. We're sure sorry about that,' the husband replied. 'Oh, no apology is necessary. Actually I want to thank you..You see, I'm a genie, and I've been trapped in that bottle for a thousand years. Now that you've released me, I'm allowed to grant three wishes. I'll give you each one wish, but if you don't mind, I'll keep the last one for my self. 'Wow, that's great!' the husband said. He pondered a moment and blurted out, 'I'd like a million dollars a year for the rest of my life.' 'No problem,' said the genie 'You've got it, it's the least I can do. And I'll guarantee you a long, healthy life! And now you, young lady, what do you want?' the genie asked. 'I'd like to own a gorgeous home in every country in the world complete with servants,' she said. 'Consider it done,' the genie said. 'And your homes will always be safe from fire, burglary and natural disasters!' 'And now,' the couple asked in unison, 'what's your wish, genie?' 'Well, since I've been trapped in that bottle, and haven't been with a woman in more than a thousand years, my wish is to have sex with your wife.' The husband looked at his wife and said, 'Gee, honey, you know we both now have a fortune, and all those houses. What do you think?' She mulled it over for a few moments and said, 'You know, you're right. Considering our good fortune, I guess I wouldn't mind, but what about you, honey?' 'You know I love you sweetheart,' said the husband. I'd do the same for you!' So the genie and the woman went upstairs where they spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying each other. The genie was insatiable. After about three hours of non-stop sex, the genie rolled over and looked directly into her eyes and asked, How old are you and your husband?' 'Why, we're both 35,' she responded breathlessly. 'No Kidding,' he said. 'Thirty-five years old and you both still believe in genies?' --------------------------------------- added after 112 seconds For phart |
There is an overweight guy who is watching TV. A commercial comes on for a guaranteed weight loss of 10 pounds in a week. So the guy, thinking what the hell, signs up for it. Next morning an incredibly beautiful woman is standing at his door in nothing but a pair of running shoes and a sign about her neck that reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me." As soon as he sees her, she takes off running. He tries to catch her, but is unable. This continues for a week, at the end of which, the man has lost 10 pounds. After this he tries the next weight loss plan, 15 pounds in a week. The next morning an even more beautiful woman is standing at the door, in similar conditions. The same happens with her as the first woman, except he almost catches her. This continues for a week, at the end of which he, as suspected, weighs 15 pounds less. Excited about this success, he decides to do the master program. Before he signs up, he is required to sign a waiver and is warned about the intensity of this plan. Still he signs up. The next morning, waiting at the door, is a hulking 300 pound muscle man with nothing but a pair of running shoes, a raging erection, and a sign around his neck that says, "If I catch you, you're mine!" The man was supposed to lose 25 pounds in the week; he lost 34. |
Oh no |
There are 269,800,000 adult Americans.
Let us now do an advanced calculation: 369,800,000 Ч 5000 = $1,349,000,000,000. |
only registered users can see external links --------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes phart's buddies' achievement |
only registered users can see external links --------------------------------------- added after 74 seconds phart's supreme leader --------------------------------------- added after 9 hours Vote for me |
Please vote for trump!!!
He promised that every adult American would get $5000 if he wins. This is illegal for everyone except trump because trump is above the law! Good for him! There are 269,800,000 adult Americans. Let us now do an advanced calculation: 369,800,000 Ч 5000 = $1,349,000,000,000. That's a big number. I can't read it because it has too many zeros. So let me ask grok. It replies: 1.349 trillion dollars Ok, great. That's not a big expense for trump. For those (radical left losers) who doubt that he'll find the money, let me reply truly and sternly: President Trump will fire the fed head and he'll print 2 trillion dollars within a day after he wins. He'll give 1.3 trillion to the people and he'll invest the rest. So, there. Go vote for trump. You'll get $5000. Guaranteed. Legal. Feasible. Done deal. |
I'll try to repeat the calculation and send it to him.
Maybe he'll realise, now that he's smart
that trump is lying. Let's see. I'm repeating. |
He's "smart" enough not to believe that his supreme leader will give him 5000 dollars but he's not smart enough to believe his other nonsense.
How can one be selectively smart? lol |
This phart maggaggahaha is not naive. He'll get 5000 dollars. |
Please vote for trump!!!
He promised that every adult American would get $5000 if he wins. This is illegal for everyone except trump because trump is above the law! Good for him! There are 269,800,000 adult Americans. Let us now do an advanced calculation: 369,800,000 Ч 5000 = $1,349,000,000,000. That's a big number. I can't read it because it has too many zeros. So let me ask grok. It replies: 1.349 trillion dollars Ok, great. That's not a big expense for trump. For those (radical left losers) who doubt that he'll find the money, let me reply truly and sternly: President Trump will fire the fed head and he'll print 2 trillion dollars within a day after he wins. He'll give 1.3 trillion to the people and he'll invest the rest. So, there. Go vote for trump. You'll get $5000. Guaranteed. Legal. Feasible. Done deal. |
I don't know.
I'm confused. Trump politics is for the sophisticated ones. I'm just an uneducated guy. Like trump. |
Ask president Washington. He just visited trump and have him the answer. |
President Washington visited president trump and told him he's a loser. |
Me sarcastic? Never!
phart loves Canada so much that he started financially supporting the "save the Canadian goose" cause. |
But why don't you ever cum?
Cum and show me your load. |
I watched your content. I like it |
Of course!!! Every man would. |
It's the right thing to do. Even phart loves the US name change to South Canada. |
The supreme court, even the judges appointed by him, gave a slap to him. He's defeated. Now he's crying. Boo hoo hoo
only registered users can see external links --------------------------------------- added after 44 hours Boo hoo --------------------------------------- added after 75 hours Boo hoo |
Anytime Christians are
shouting "Persecution!", there is likely a story like this behind it |
Yes, he's doing that.
He's also changing the name of Canada to Northern American Territories. Governor [sic] Carney will be fired soon. The Atlantic ocean will become Eastern American Ocean and the Pacific, well, you guessed. |
That's true. |
It's really a pity that king harald of Norway died.
He was a personal friend of trump and had promised him the Nobel peace prize. Now that he's gone, the trump will have a little harder time receiving the piss prize, but he will because he'll stop most of the wars he's started. If needed, melania tells him, he should stop the war in Cuba too (after starting it). Good luck mr the trump! |
[URL=http://showitoff.org/iq7eoih1nl6fpic.html] [/URL] |
That's what they do to trump
to relieve him from farting. Someone is appointed as trump dung remover. Every day he has to grab whatever excrement he excreted from his ass or his mouth to relieve him The excrement is then inserted in gold-plated trump-like memorabilia and sold, along with a trump bible, for the incredibly low price of $9,399 a piece. The elephant in the video is trump. |
That's a very rational perspective.
It seems the a big fraction of the AbeAmerican population live in abominable conditions with no social care. They end up on the streets and die on the streets. The state has no provision for them. They put them in prisons when they steal something to eat but the president, and others of that "caliber", can keep committing crimes without any repercussions. It's deplorable. |
Oh OK, I don't remember that.
So it seems to be worse! In fact, there are people who should be in prison that are not (trump) and probably many who are but should not. |
They don't even understand that they react like spoiled devilish children.
That's a religious cult, as I've said many times. |
Great. You looked into the data carefully. Thanks. I just observed that the US is close to the top and remains so. |
Prison population rate (per 100,000)
The US is near the top in the company of great countries! only registered users can see external links only registered users can see external links Source : only registered users can see external links --------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds Here's the rest of the list only registered users can see external links only registered users can see external links |
You're wrong. Doge was supposed to find ways to give tax breaks to billionaires. |
All I'm saying is what can be seen from data. US has the largest debt of all countries in the world. I'm not an economist but it's never good to owe to anyone unless you're sure you're never going to pay back, in which case you're a fraudster. |