Cock art & things put on cock and balls CONTEST 11,Jul,18 14:24
The CAUSE of SCHOOL SHOOTINGS in the US has finally been found. 30,May,18 17:06
Best nipples contest official results 28,May,18 23:14

By leopoldij at 27,Jun,22 00:14
I do

By leopoldij at 27,Jun,22 00:13
Really, 10/10. They're awesome!

By leopoldij at 26,Jun,22 19:08
I agree. All I was saying, however, is that these anachronistic rulings hurt those who support them most: rich/religious white people, wasps, white supremacists, etc.

OF COURSE women must have a choice.

By leopoldij at 26,Jun,22 13:05
What's really funny with the new medieval abortion ruling is that the rich white people can afford to travel to have an abortion elsewhere but the majority of other ethnic groups, african Americans, latinos,... can't. Besides, it's the latter ones that have many babies and many of them are unwanted. So, basically, white supremacists, like your friend phart, are supporting a ruling that will result in even higher numbers of people whose skin or language they don't like.

By leopoldij at 25,Jun,22 18:29
In Norway this happens once every few years. In the US it's happening DAILY.
These ad hominem arguments you're utilizing are so fragile and infantile.

By leopoldij at 25,Jun,22 18:28
You understand that I worry a lot about the US, I'm not wishing that it go down the drain, quite the opposite. I still maintain some hope. But it's very difficult for a country to go back to the way it was when, not only the external enemies, but also the reactionary voices and people and groups from within are doing their best to bring the country down to its knees. What's interesting is (like many instances in world history) that those dark voices and people have usurped the term "patriots". They believe that the damage they're doing is patriotic.

By leopoldij at 25,Jun,22 14:38
The things going on in the US bring the country backwards by many decades. In the eyes of civilised world, it's incomprehensible that
1) there's so much religious insanity
2) many Americans actually want the country to split into parts
3) anyone can legally carry weapons of mass destruction in public
4) women's fundamental rights are being taken away
5) police brutality is elevated
6) basic education, especially in southern and bible belt states, is at horrible levels
7) many people have never exercised their right to vote
8] poverty and homelessness is in par with third world countries and, in certain places, even worse
9) white supremacist groups exist and even tried to invade government building

Unbelievable.

In the past we used to think that the world is moving along a positive slope. And we looked at the US as a role model. But this isn't the case anymore. In fact, as the case of the US shows, one shouldn't take moment towards progress for granted. It's not unlikely that we may enter dark ages again. Technology has no power to stop this trend.

By leopoldij at 25,Jun,22 09:54
I often copy jokes from elsewhere in this thread. Just propagating the fun!

By leopoldij at 25,Jun,22 01:43
There's no surprise here.
1. The usual trolls of this site are all bella's friends.
2. She likes people who post fake pics and sites her best to support them.

By leopoldij at 23,Jun,22 15:40
That's great!

By leopoldij at 23,Jun,22 14:33
Me too.
I prefer to live in a society that values intelligence, independence, life in its very self. And be an honest ,active, productive member of society that bears your own weight and the suffering might stop.
That's why I like living in a hodge pog of people.
I then have the opportunity to share,  learn their language,
become more intelligent.

By leopoldij at 23,Jun,22 09:03
True. But sex is a definite need that may not be accompanied by love.
What do you do when you haven't found love?
Do you wait for it before you have sex?
What if you have found your love but,
for one reason or another, your love
isn't available for sex (e.g. she's away)?
Why should you not have sex for the sake of fulfilling your sexual need?
Any reasonable society, one that, for example,
isn't subject to ridiculous religious restraints,
should not only permit sexual encounters
but also encourage them, teach about their necessity,
make sure they're available, especially
to those who can't get them.
--------------------------------------- added after 92 seconds

The ideas that
sex = love
1 man + 1 woman forever
are disastrous.

By leopoldij at 23,Jun,22 08:57
Do you prefer to live in a society where everyone is white anglosaxon individual?

By leopoldij at 22,Jun,22 23:56
That's a good thing. You don't want a homogeneous society. A society consisting of people of many origins, many backgrounds, many races, many identities, etc, is best and is more stable. Pluralism is much more fun than uniformity. This way you have the opportunity to learn from the others, to learn their language, enjoy their customs, their food and their celebrations, listen to their music, adopt new traditions, marry their men and women. It's so much more fun. There's only one thing one needs to do and that's not so hard: to open one's mind and embrace the others.

By leopoldij at 22,Jun,22 23:51
I know there are many anti-american people line phart in the US, the question is how many. The US is more in danger from people like that rather than external enemies.

This became apparent last year when such people invaded the Capitol and tried to take over.

They're mad to be shooting at themselves
They're exactly what China and Russia are hoping for.

By leopoldij at 22,Jun,22 23:48
UK breaking up from EU!
Nothing to do with the United States.
Ha ha haaaaaaaaa!!!!

By leopoldij at 22,Jun,22 03:18
2 afternoons? I'd spend every day in there

By leopoldij at 22,Jun,22 03:17
Ha ha haaaaaa

By leopoldij at 22,Jun,22 01:33
Economy isn't of interest to me.
I'm not American baby.

By leopoldij at 21,Jun,22 19:36
lol

"If everyone fucked as much as liberals like yourself think they should"

First of all, I'm not liberal, I'm not conservative either. These are bullshit labels.

Second, is fucking what liberals do in the US? Ha ha haaaaaaaa

By leopoldij at 21,Jun,22 19:22
Amazing. I had no clue that, during these very tumultuous times, there would be so-called patriotic Americans who would want to see their country split. Really interesting! Of course, I don't have a say, but, seeing it from a global point of view, it's clear you'd be doing the Russians and the Chinese a favour. Historically, every empire starts disintegrating from within. You've just confirmed this point and, in fact, you made me realise (unfortunately) that Americans will destroy their country and hegemony before those who usurp world power do. Awesome!

By leopoldij at 21,Jun,22 19:15
Smooth and wet

By leopoldij at 21,Jun,22 19:14

By leopoldij at 21,Jun,22 19:13
Hi

By leopoldij at 21,Jun,22 19:13

By leopoldij at 21,Jun,22 19:12
Who needs them?

By leopoldij at 21,Jun,22 19:11
kw4d3, the best!

By leopoldij at 21,Jun,22 19:10

By leopoldij at 21,Jun,22 19:10

By leopoldij at 21,Jun,22 19:08
Paddy confides in his best mate that he can't satisfy his wife in bed. His mate says maybe she's getting too hot and suggests taking a fan into the bedroom. Paddy says he hasn't got a fan but asks his mate if he would stand by the bed and flap a towel to help keep her cool. He agrees and the three of them head to the bedroom. It soon becomes apparent to his mate that Paddy is the problem, he just can't fuck! After half an hour his mate suggests that they swop places so Paddy takes charge of the towel and begins flapping as his mate fucks his wife. Almost straight away she is screaming in orgasmic pleasure. He fucks her on the bed, over a chair, on the dressing table, on the floor, then 69 each other and fuck some more before collapsing exhausted in a heap. Paddy, looking extremely pleased with himself, turns to his mate and says "That my friend, is how to flap a fucking towel"

By leopoldij at 21,Jun,22 19:08
A duck walks into a pub and orders a pint of beer and a ham sandwich.
The barman looks at him and says, Hang on You're a duck.I see your eyes are working,replies the duck. And you can talk exclaims the barman. I see your ears are working, too," says the duck. Now if you don't mind, can I have my beer and my sandwich please Certainly, sorry about that, says the barman as he pulls the duck's pint.It's just we don't get many ducks in this pub. What are you doing round this way?"
I'm working on the building site across the road," explains the duck. "I'm a plasterer." The flabbergasted barman cannot believe the duck and wants to learn more, but takes the hint when the duck pulls out a newspaper from his bag and proceeds to read it. So, the duck reads his paper, drinks his beer, eats his sandwich, bids the barman good day and leaves.
The same thing happens for two weeks. Then one day the circus comes to town. The ringmaster comes into the pub for a pint and the barman says to him "You're with the circus, aren't you? Well, I know this duck that could be just brilliant in your circus. He talks, drinks beer, eats sandwiches, reads the newspaper and everything
Sounds marvellous, says the ringmaster, handing over his business card. "Get him to give me a call.
So the next day when the duck comes into the pub the barman says, "Hey Mr. Duck, I reckon I can line you up with a top job, paying really good money.
I'm always looking for the next job," says the duck
Where is it
At the circus,says the barman.
The circus?" repeats the duck.
That's right, replies the barman.
The circus?" the duck asks again. “That place with the big tent,
Yeah," the barman replies.
With all the animals who live in cages, and performers who live in caravans?" says the duck.
Of course,the barman replies.
And the tent has canvas sides and a big canvas roof with a hole in the middle?" persists the duck.
That's right!" says the barman.
The duck shakes his head in amazement, and says …..
What the f*** would they want with a plasterer

By leopoldij at 21,Jun,22 19:00
Do you really want to see the United States split into several countries? Or am I getting that wrong?

By leopoldij at 21,Jun,22 18:58
How do you know that Neller wasn't a man pretending to be a woman, like the majority of "female" members here?

By leopoldij at 21,Jun,22 18:57
I think he was kicked out because he has fake pics.

By leopoldij at 16,Jun,22 21:52
Have you ever looked at a map of the world?
There are other countries too.

By leopoldij at 16,Jun,22 21:51
I don't need much money.
I've trained myself to not want much
do that I be happy.
Everything I own is used and I thoroughly enjoy that. I reuse everything too,
and grow my own vegetables.

By leopoldij at 16,Jun,22 11:35
I do

By leopoldij at 16,Jun,22 11:34
Pussy

By leopoldij at 16,Jun,22 11:31
Pumped up pussies look great!

By leopoldij at 16,Jun,22 11:28
If she wants to be fucked, then yes.

By leopoldij at 16,Jun,22 11:28
I want to be this other man

By leopoldij at 16,Jun,22 11:27
I like it when a woman wants to suck every little drop

By leopoldij at 16,Jun,22 11:25
Spending should be down at all times. I don't like to buy anything unless I absolutely need it. People spend way too much. They shouldn't.

By leopoldij at 16,Jun,22 11:23
It's best to get rid of cars and create a very good public transportation system.

By leopoldij at 15,Jun,22 19:23
I like female ma masturbating buddies

By leopoldij at 15,Jun,22 19:22

By leopoldij at 15,Jun,22 19:20
That's nice. We humans have to respect animals. We're destroying life on the planet. Animals (and plants and fungi) are much more important than we thought in the past.

By leopoldij at 14,Jun,22 22:30
What school shooting?
That happened in your country.
It's your problem.
If, however, you get Trump back
there'll be no more shootings.

By leopoldij at 14,Jun,22 18:22
That man, Trump, achieved a miracle. He's been where no man has ever been before. To North Korea. The final frontier. He's amazing. He's one of the greatest.

By leopoldij at 14,Jun,22 08:48
I read something that astonished me.
I thought that justice in the US was impeccable. However, I read

"Our legal system is CORRUPT,
our judges are highly partisan,
compromised or plainly scared".

That's what Donald Trump wrote on Truth Social.

Incredible. I didn't know that.