PINSAROS (blow job salons) in Japan: who has experienced them? 16,Jul,18 09:53
Cock art & things put on cock and balls CONTEST 11,Jul,18 14:24
The CAUSE of SCHOOL SHOOTINGS in the US has finally been found. 30,May,18 17:06
Best nipples contest official results 28,May,18 23:14
LOVE and SEX 01,May,18 16:01

By leopoldij at 12,May,21 02:36
only registered users can see external links

By leopoldij at 11,May,21 08:51
People don't understand that a yes/no question is very specific. It's not the first time that someone wastes points like this. In real life they'd waste real money....

By leopoldij at 09,May,21 13:01
I am not American or live in the US. Take for example, a Kyrgyzhian citizen. They would not necessarily know the American rescue phone numbers.
Let me reverse the question and you'll understand. Do you know the emergency phone number in Macao?

By leopoldij at 08,May,21 22:35

By leopoldij at 05,May,21 23:11
In which sense? Do you simply dislike the word or its usage in a particular context?

By leopoldij at 05,May,21 23:09
I agree

By leopoldij at 05,May,21 18:16
She certainly knows how to appreciate a good cumshot

By leopoldij at 05,May,21 18:14
That's what I said. They're hiding their genitals. lol

By leopoldij at 05,May,21 18:13
Oh maybe, but what it's trump going to fiddle the girls with? A vibrator? Hillary turned a blind eye once. She won't do that again.

By leopoldij at 05,May,21 00:22
It reads as if written by an imbecile.

By leopoldij at 05,May,21 00:10
Why would he write he'll attack himself?

By leopoldij at 04,May,21 19:48
"

Started by TWOWARMTTS3 [Ignore] 11mo ago  other posts

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment         [I do not like this topic]       Rating: -1  [+] [-]

Similar topics: 1.Food stuff   2.STUFF, JUST STUFF   3.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF   4.A Forum Topic   5.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II  

Comments:

By TWOWARMTTS3 [Ignore] 6hr ago other posts 

Posted by LittlePeanutPeePee Dgraff in that thread by that person I’m not allowed to mention

Boo hoo I’m a bitter old woman and phart disagrees with me so I hate him and will attack @Bella@ thinks I’m mean and ANNOYING so I hate her so I will attack Dgraff skittles and Freddy are bullies and I hate them so I will attack I also hate my mother my father my husband my children and my grandkids are the worst someone please just lock me up in a nursing home because I’m not fit to be in this world"

Who wrote that? I can't even parse it.
It doesn't make sense.
Maybe whoever wrote it has poor command of English.

By leopoldij at 04,May,21 19:45
Shaved female asshole is fine, occasionally. I prefer pussy though.

By leopoldij at 04,May,21 19:43
Let's give a brief explanation like this:
People, especially men, need to have sex throughout their lives in various ways, with various people. That's human nature. Stone like men, some women, some both, some none, some want to have sex with multiple partners. Marriage is a convention that is not necessarily part of human biology. So, in a free and ideal society, we wouldn't even have to ask such questions. It's like asking "why do fishermen like to eat beef?"

By leopoldij at 04,May,21 19:39
Not to talk about homosexuality and how they've been trying to "cure" it. Millions of people must have suffered, the vast majority of them without ever even expressing themselves.

By leopoldij at 04,May,21 19:38
If people, especially men, had sex whenever they needed to, if sex wasn't that a big deal, if they could communicate their needs and desires, if, if, if... then the world would have been a better place. Fewer wars, less attraction to positions of power, fewer health problems, etc. Instead, we've been living in societies that have adopted religions that preach that sex is a sin. It goes against any kind of logic. It's like adopting a religion preaching that using your right hand is a sin. Imagine what problems that would create.

By leopoldij at 04,May,21 19:34
Also, take, for example, how much is sex related to power. Many people want to rise in hierarchy for prestige, for money, but also for sex. They'll never say so but we know so. How big is the sex factor in one's decision to become, say, top administrator, chairperson, head of a company, etc. I daresay that it is nonnegligible.

By leopoldij at 04,May,21 19:31
Very true. In fact, a lot of men have gone to war hoping that they'll fuck in the distant lands they go to. Perhaps, not fully consciously, but it would be interesting to know how big is the sex factor for someone risking their life. I daresay it's a nontrivial factor.

By leopoldij at 04,May,21 19:28
I guess "Hillary" is ok then.

By leopoldij at 04,May,21 19:28
Narrative is another example. What do you think?

By leopoldij at 04,May,21 19:27
You're right. From time to time certain words become fashionable and then many people are using them without even fully understanding why they're using them or what they mean.

By leopoldij at 03,May,21 22:53
It's not that integrity was more important in the past. It's just that some people are more ethical than others. A very small number of them.

By leopoldij at 03,May,21 17:58
He was honest for not siding with a deranged president. Being honest is not what a politician should do if he/she cares about their career. Romney preferred honesty to the career. That is very good, I'm sure you'll agree.

By leopoldij at 03,May,21 06:08
"Give it to me! Give it to me!" she yelled. "I'm so wet, give it to me now!" She could scream all she wanted, but I was keeping the umbrella.

By leopoldij at 02,May,21 23:10
Of course

By leopoldij at 02,May,21 23:07
I never understood why there are people on this site who don't want to show their cunt or dick.

By leopoldij at 02,May,21 22:54
No, you don't. I didn't ask anyway. I was just wondering about the hygienic conditions.

By leopoldij at 02,May,21 18:42
I saw this vid
of a Chinese guy fucking a Chinese prostitute in a filthy room, without condom, in disgusting conditions. She just lowered her knickers, he shoved his bare dick inside for a few minutes and when he was done, he has his dick sprinkled with water, she pulled up her pants again, done. Meanwhile you could hear a rooster shouting and some trucks or trains. It must have been a room under a bridge. The dirt there is incredible. They never wash the walls or floor, the bed is filthy, they girl fucks everyone in the same dirty conditions. How is that possible?

By leopoldij at 02,May,21 18:37
And they booed Mitt Romney, a conservative, right-wing guy, a mormon even, who just criticised the ex president's character. For that he's put aside by the members of his own party. Dishonesty seems to be more valuable for these party than truth.

By leopoldij at 02,May,21 18:15
In fact, if people could bettercommunicate their sexual needs and sexual preferences then the world would have been better place. I mean it.

By leopoldij at 02,May,21 18:14
A win-win situation. I'm not complaining. I'm saying it's great.

By leopoldij at 29,Apr,21 23:41
That's why you should cum first before you write or talk.

By leopoldij at 29,Apr,21 14:32
Thanks

By leopoldij at 29,Apr,21 12:32
Trolls? I don't think there are any trolls here.

By leopoldij at 29,Apr,21 12:31
Does an account get deleted automatically if inactive fa period if time?
If so, how long is this period?
Thank you

By leopoldij at 28,Apr,21 22:10
Infantilism, stupidity, idleness,... are all rewarded these days.
Civilisation is on the brink of extinction from within.
Enjoy life as much as you can.

By leopoldij at 28,Apr,21 12:23
Here's a poll question asked recently

Now tell me how you'd answer that.

By leopoldij at 26,Apr,21 17:08
I see your point of view. And it's great you can enjoy that. I can't. My brain works differently. Maybe I'm narrow minded. But I can't change that

By leopoldij at 26,Apr,21 17:05
The problem is that he/she may become governor not based on abilities but based on sexual preferences. THIS is the problem. It's fucked up.
--------------------------------------- added after 88 seconds

The world is in crisis.
Being recognised as, say, transvestite has become synonymous as being progressive ir democratic or smart.

By leopoldij at 26,Apr,21 17:03
I'm sorry, but I'll pass. I won't touch him no matter what. Thanks for the suggestion though. I suddenly feel I need to vomit.

By leopoldij at 26,Apr,21 00:19
How did that happen? He's so cute with the skirt.
Ballet dancer maybe?

By leopoldij at 26,Apr,21 00:16
I agree!!!

By leopoldij at 25,Apr,21 16:18
Yes, it's stupid to call Floyd a martyr. He was not planning to be. He was an unlucky guy who died because Chauvin killed him on purpose.
Somehow, the police in the US should be told not to kill whenever they feel like it. But it's a complex problem. In a society where guns are everywhere, how do you deal with that?

By leopoldij at 25,Apr,21 16:12
He removed the picture!

By leopoldij at 25,Apr,21 07:13
He's right. That will get rid of any toxix masculinity and finally allow men to expres themselves. Stop repressing yourself man, and get a handbag. Lipstick comes for free! lol

By leopoldij at 25,Apr,21 07:05
Nice, very nice. Thanks for pointing it out. Direct link is here
I like it. They also have demonstrations!

By leopoldij at 25,Apr,21 00:15
"it all ready tried to show its cunt and everyone laughed at it."

You lost me there... It? It means bella? Tried to show pussy? Can't be. What am I missing here?

By leopoldij at 24,Apr,21 17:09
I think he's fantasizing about bella's pussy. He's probably the only one who's seen it, since they're so close friends. He might even lose his virginity by fucking bella's pussy.

By leopoldij at 24,Apr,21 17:06
I will. I took a note.

By leopoldij at 24,Apr,21 17:06
A girl with a strap on is ok. Trannies are out. For me.