Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

hormones make men too horny

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #183011 at 30,Sep,11 04:53
Whenever I have not had sex for a while -i start to get more and more open to any deviation imaginable. This worried me a little and I discovered that biology is in play -a build up of Testosterone.

Some people are not overly affected (that probably explains priests) but some need to get the levels down so they can think with their grey matter not their cock.

Do you have this burden/pleasure urging you on to be more open to most all forms of sex?

Similar topics: 1.does your cock make you horny?   2.does your cock make you horny?   3.shemale question   4.Racists   5.Hot sex could make you smarter  

New Comment

Comments:
By #23212 at 07,Oct,11 07:18
Testosterone levels do NOT build up from lack of sexual activity!

By #190275 at 30,Sep,11 11:37
Yes this effects me, as i Think it does almost all men. The worst time for me was when i was in the army, i was 18 years old too. In one period i was stuck at base for 2 months, were even masturbating was hard to do scince i slept on the same room as 6 others.
By #183011 at 02,Oct,11 22:43
enough tpo turn you gay -
By #190275 at 03,Oct,11 19:56
not quite

By #6568 at 30,Sep,11 06:37
No. I've always had a very strong sex drive and times between sessions have certainly seen my tension level rise considerably. However, you can't achieve much in this life without some self-discipline and my self respect prevents me from thinking like a deviant......

....Incidentally, priests have a poor record for abusing their flocks especially children, so they can hardly be "explained" as "not overly affected"......

Adult Discussion Forum