Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Shall I go for the dare.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #183621 at 21,Oct,11 15:58
I have been dared to shave off all my body hair. Will I be itchy afterwards? I love my fur and may regret it. Shall I?

/mjd2vhn0uirdpic.html

Similar topics: 1.dare competition   2.dare me to take pics   3.Truth or dare game; post your dare/truth!   4.Lets play truth or dare!!!   5.Truth or dare  

New Comment

Comments:
By #183621 at 22,Aug,12 20:17
I've done it! I like it! Check my latest pics to see my smooth body and cock!
By spermkiss at 23,Aug,12 15:33 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, I had a look at your photos but I didn't see any in which you were freshly shaved. In your two most recent it looked as though you had about a three week hair growth.
By Ray10754 at 23,Aug,12 16:04 other posts of Ray10754 
I noticed the same thing But wasnt sure if the photos were the correct ones that I was looking at

By #183621 at 13,Dec,11 15:44
I decided to start by trimming my balls and shaft. I have to say, it feels great! May go further.

/h2cvlf0t0zkhpic.html
By spermkiss at 13,Dec,11 17:08 other posts of spermkiss 
Go for it! You found out that it feels good to have hairless balls, now imagine having that good feeling over your entire groin or even you entire body.
By Ray10754 at 13,Dec,11 17:13 other posts of Ray10754 
just do it you will love it

By #187007 at 24,Nov,11 00:40
go for it, it will grow again if you dont like it.
and you will feel the smooth freshness of you skin

By #183621 at 21,Oct,11 16:29
Thanks for the advice spermkiss. Will let you know if I'm brave enough!
By spermkiss at 22,Oct,11 02:46 other posts of spermkiss 
Of course you're brave enough! Manscaping used to be a very gay thing (we gay men are used to being the trendsetters), but now it's become totally mainstream. Just look around this site, there are thousands of hairless men of every sexual persuasion. Or look around the locker room or showers at your gym, I'll bet that you see many men who have done some body grooming and probably some who are totally hairless.

As Ray10754 has pointed out below, once you go hairless, there is a very good chance that you will not want to go back. As I said above, sex when you're hairless is absolutely mind blowing. But the only way to find out is to get out the razor.
By spermkiss at 26,Oct,11 16:26 other posts of spermkiss 
OK, it's been five days since you posted this question. Have you shaved yourself yet? We're all egar to know.
By spermkiss at 03,Nov,11 18:29 other posts of spermkiss 
Going on two weeks now. Have you done the deed yet? We're all egar to know.
By spermkiss at 12,Nov,11 02:54 other posts of spermkiss 
Three weeks now. COME ON! We want to see you hairless.

By #183621 at 27,Oct,11 10:17
Thanks for the advice and compliments guys. I will post pics once I get the courage to go for it. I used to be a semi pro cyclist in my younger years and I used to shave my legs. I remember how it irritated me when the hair grew back. I guess that's what's holding me back. Not looking forward having an itchy groin!
By spermkiss at 28,Oct,11 00:20 other posts of spermkiss 
Did your legs itch when the hair was growing back or if you've ever let you beard grow out did that itch? I've never itched when my hair was growing out, either on my face or any place on my body, so you might not either.

And while the growing out process is not pleasant, the feeling on the day you shave makes it worth it. Also, body hair doesn't grow as fast as beard hair (at least mine doesn't). If you skip a day shaving your face it's really noticable, but the next day after you've shaved your body is hardly different from the same day, and even the second day after isn't too bad. If I had to rate the same day as shaving as 100, then the next day would be 90 and the second day 50 or 60.

By the third day it's not so nice and you'll be pretty prickly. Then it's time to get out the razor or bear with it. The pricklyness only lasts for a few days and then your hair will feel like really short hair instead of stubble.

When you find that you like being hairless and don't want to be bothered with shaving, you could have it permanently removed. That's what I did and I love it.

By spermkiss at 21,Oct,11 16:18 other posts of spermkiss 
No question whatsoever. Shave yourself hairless from the neck down. Every man should do this at least once in his life to find out what it's like. Then have sex with your favorite partner. Sex when you're freshly shaved is in a whole different dimension. Sensative areas of the body are ten times more sensative.

As to your question, will you be itchy? Well, maybe. I never was, but some are. Will you regret it? Probably not, but even if you do, you are not making a permanent change and you hair will grow back. Three days after you shave you will begin to see the downside of shaving as you'll be prickly, but this only lasts 'til about five or six days after shaving. Then the hair feels like really short hair instead of stubble.

So yes, do it. You'll be glad you did.
By slipper at 22,Oct,11 05:57 other posts of slipper 
Don't stop at the neck... do it ALL!!!
By spermkiss at 22,Oct,11 18:53 other posts of spermkiss 
Good point! There is indeed something really sexy about a man who is totally hairless, even on his head. It's also hot when a bald man is hairless from the neck down but is wearing a beard. Super sexy!

By Ray10754 at 21,Oct,11 20:53 other posts of Ray10754 
Something simalr happend to me years back, Iwas bet that I wouldnt do it!! Well they lost the bet And I never let it grow back for about 15 years! thn the same person bet me again that I wouldnt grow it back So I did they lost again! when I did I couldnt take the hair at all so I shaved it all off gain will stay this way now till the day i die!!
I say go for it you never know you may be like me and love it!!Please be sure to keep us posted on the progress !
Looking forward to seeing the shaved photos

Adult Discussion Forum