Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

penis pump?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #206934 at 09,Nov,11 15:49
so im planning to buy such pump just to give variety to usual masturbation. i dont have any erection problem. does it feel good?

Similar topics: 1.>>>Who uses a Penis Pump, and how good are they?<<<   2.Who likes to penis pump   3.Penis pump effect   4.PENIS PUMP Too Small   5.Vacuum pump recomendations , looking for a good well built pump  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ray10754 at 09,Nov,11 17:10 other posts of Ray10754 
I have one and enjoy several times a month.
You need to be paitiant dont go to fast there are many things you need to know about pumping,If not done correctly you could cause damage to your cock,But dont let that be of concern as long as you take it slow and listen to your body is telling you.
If you do decide to purchaes your own pump do be a cheep skate be sure to purchase one that has a hand pum on it and a guage that tells you how much vacume you ars useing.
I never go above - 5 There are sites on the web that you can get all the guidance from,My advice it to join one and get aquianted with all the do's and dont's most of the guys on there will be more than happy to guid you along.
I'm not a pro at this but if you have any other questions please feel free to contact me and I will try to help you out.
Whatever your decision hope you enjoy and have tons of fun.

Adult Discussion Forum