Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

chrck me out?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #167852 at 11,Nov,11 01:01
I'm a teen with an uncut cock 6Ѕ inches long and 4ѕ in girth!

New Comment

Comments:
By #147052 at 19,Mar,13 15:03
You page says your age is 20. Must be the new math that they teach in the backward schools of Oklahoma.
By #23212 at 20,Mar,13 06:30
On 19 Mar., 2013 his page states his age as 20, as you saw. On 10 Nov., 2011, his post states he is "a teen", as would be expected, of course. Perhaps the schools in Montana also 'have some problems'??

By #167852 at 21,Jul,13 06:25
Oklahoma has some of the best school in the country. Norman has a high school in the top 1000 high schools in the nation. Don't be a dumb fuck dumb ass
By #68656 at 21,Jul,13 08:38
Dear Robert and Sinaff.
It would appear that not only is the new maths they teach in the deep south somewhat antiquated but that time there runs very slowly as it took him twenty months to read our comments and reply to us.
Also the observation about the local academic institutions is retrospective and depends on the curriculum taught, it it were advanced nuclear physics we would be impressed but if it were degrees in corn husking and advanced carpentry courses in stick whittling it would be expected.
Beam us up Scotty to Mr. Springer`s studio.
By #131063 at 22,Jul,13 04:02
I took the liberty of doing some research and what UncutScott says is true...in fact, the schools in Norman, Oklahoma rank higher nationally than the high school I attended - and I am darn intelligent. Buena - Ventura, California. But I have no idea what the ranking of my school was when I went there in 1972-75, for comparison. Probably higher than it is now. LOL. In any case, there's a lot of great interesting information and statistics here:
usnews[dot]com/education/best-high-schools/national-rankings

UncutScott is likely an intelligent young man, and the stereotypical characterizations of certain areas of the US are unfair.

By pifad at 18,Mar,13 16:56 other posts of pifad 
You've got a real nice plumper there bud!

Adult Discussion Forum