She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Cock rings - what kind, how much, where get, etc

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #209431 at 21,Nov,11 14:27
I've been using a hemp bracelet that works pretty well. I was looking into getting a Decemt metal one and I only found one website where they sell them, which is called gear essentials.

So I just wanted to get opinions on cock rings, especially metal one, such as which one works best for you, and how to get the right size (I assume you can't try it on in the store or return it if it doesn't fit)

Similar topics: 1.does cock rings help?   2.Cock Rings   3.Cock Rings   4.Cock Rings What do you use?   5.Wide or narrow metel cock and ball rings?  

New Comment

Comments:
By dhk62 at 06,Nov,13 05:16 other posts of dhk62 
boyzshop.com is a great guys store. have fun. any questions ring me up...doug.

By #206678 at 03,Nov,13 20:55
This cocksling is the best
[deleted image]

By #194437 at 01,Jul,13 03:58
I have different cock rings!

[deleted image]

By #407426 at 30,Jun,13 18:00
What are the advantages?
By spermkiss at 30,Jun,13 20:29 other posts of spermkiss 
The biggest advantage is that a cock ring pushes your balls down into your sac and pushes your whole package outward so that everything looks bigger. This is true when you are nude and it makes for a bigger bulge in the crotch of swimwear and snug fitting pants. What man doesn't like that? And like pubic hair shaving, a cock ring calls attention to the cock and balls when you are nude. For men who like showing off their dicks, and I would guess that's most SYD members, extra attention to the crotch is a plus.

By #337858 at 27,Jun,13 02:44
I got mine at adameve.com

This one:
[deleted image]

Is great, have 3 different sizes.

This one:
[deleted image]
Is adjustable. Very tight.

By #166058 at 26,Jun,13 09:53
lovehoney.com its a website full of sex toys and accesories

By Rocksalt at 26,Jun,13 00:21 other posts of Rocksalt 
cockringsonline.com

I love the feel and look!

By #133001 at 24,Jun,13 16:12
if you just want to them to get a hard cock for long time you can also use girls scrunchie/ hair tie.. the black standard ones.. i double them and strech them over my cock

By #268591 at 24,Jun,13 05:46
my favorites are made by esculpta in greece . they are very unique . they make adjustable ones or made to size , they are not cheap but in my opinion are worth every penny and will last a lifetime

By #201155 at 23,Jun,13 10:05
I love wearing cock rings. I have several, all improvised from stuff I had around the house and garage. This one is a rubber ring designed to support the exhaust system under an old BMW. It's quite thick, so it has the added benefit of pushing my balls forward, and as you can probably tell from this pic certainly has the desired effect. Once it's on and I'm hard, the only way to get it off is to masturbate to orgasm so I get soft again. It feels wonderful!

[deleted image]

By #188764 at 25,Nov,11 14:13
I prefer a soft rubber one with a bit of stretch, not too thick, and about 1.5 inch diameter.

By slipper at 25,Nov,11 07:16 other posts of slipper 
I get cheapo rings of various sorts from the local hardware store.

By spermkiss at 22,Nov,11 17:15 other posts of spermkiss 
I've worn one 24/7 for more than ten years now without any problems except for skin rashes (more about this in a minute). And I do mean 24/7. I've even gone to medical appointments wearing mine and the doctor didn't even bat an eye. Doctors have seen everything.

About size, go to your neighborhood hardware store and get some rubber o-rings in various sizes and try them on for size. These are very inexpensive and have the advantage of being able to be easily cut off if you put one on that's too small. After you've determined the size that's right for you, you can consider a surgical steel one.

I found that both the neoprene and the metal ones caused my skin to break out, even those claimed to be surgical steel. So I wear a child size jade bracelet. I go to Hong Kong with some regularity and by them there at the Jade Market for only a few dollars each. These have the added advantage of not setting off the metal detectors in airport security lines. If there is a store near you that sells Chinese imports, try there.

By Ray10754 at 21,Nov,11 15:25 other posts of Ray10754 
Do a Google serch for COCK RINGS there ar over 1000 pages of sites to purchase them If you would like more info drop me a line maybe we can chat a bit about them
By #209431 at 21,Nov,11 17:45
that's the first place I went to my question is, for real people not pages on google, which cock ring do you LOVE and why?
By Ray10754 at 21,Nov,11 18:01 other posts of Ray10754 
Oh!! sorry!!! Guess I misunderstood the question! I prefer the neopreen ones they seem to be more comfortable for me Pluse you can wear them all night with no wories,I have rubber ,metal and neopreen ones.In regards to how to get a good fit,there are several sties that explaine how to do so the correct way. It is (INPORTANT) to size them correctly,It would be to dificult to explaine here so ,again serch ( how to size a cock ring )

Adult Discussion Forum