Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

My 44DD breasts Pussy and Hot Legs...What do you think....Love to hear

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #212491 at 26,Nov,11 22:34
I LOVE exposing myself and my Hubby really doesn't know that I'm into this...I am an exhibitionist and love the excitement of showing myself in rique' places. Love to get your thoughts about me.

Similar topics: 1.have u masturbated to my pussy   2.LOVE EXPOSING MY 44DD BREASTS AND POSING FOR STRANGERS...LIKE THEM?...LEAVE FEEDBACK   3.TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF MY BODY...MY BREASTS...LEGS ...PUSSY...   4.HAIRY LEGS(on lads)   5.My very large breasts  

New Comment

Comments:
By sethvir18 at 28,Nov,11 23:12 other posts of sethvir18 
Super hot!

By #205329 at 28,Nov,11 07:27
I think your a rare breed. I've always looked for a woman/girl who may be exposing themselves or flashing, but I never see any. And believe me, I'm always on the lookout. The closest I got, was girl was crossing the street in front of my vehicle on a windy day. The wind caught her skirt and raised it up. so quick though. So I think more women should take up this rare "hobby". BTW, I think your just great for doing this...

By #212491 at 27,Nov,11 04:53
Sorry about the cigarettes...those were for a smoking fetish site...some like it some don't...sorry it's all for the effect that some have asked for...just like stockings and heels...Take care
By #205329 at 27,Nov,11 05:58
thanks for letting us know. I had a look at your site before I came across your question. My strictly personal opinion, was that I wasn't too "crazy" abut the cigarettes. After seeing your pics. I immediately left your page. I find it a turnoff seeing a woman smoking. But after saying that, I understand some like it. Upon reading your explanation, I will go back and have a better look at you. Please accept my apologies.

By #201583 at 27,Nov,11 19:58
You are smokin hot though.

By #212491 at 27,Nov,11 06:22
Hey Crookedsoley...
No problem...thanks for understanding..I hope you really "enjoy" the pics and I look forward to your comments. Take care....
By #205329 at 27,Nov,11 07:10
Okay, I've just a had a little look. Actually, a big stare. Your right about your legs being nice and looooong. I love the pic of your legs while your sitting in the chair. Very nice calves you have.. Your breasts are beautiful too. Love your nips being erect. Yum ! I could suck on those for hours. Let's see, what is left..... oh yeah your pussy! I almost forgot. Yes indeed, it loks good enough to.....well let me see......EAT ! Lovely...You didn't ask about your ass, so I guess you don't want to know about that...
By #205329 at 27,Nov,11 07:12
P.S. It took a little while to see your pussy, too much smoke was getting in my eyes....

By #201583 at 27,Nov,11 02:45
The goods are great, I don't mind smokers or even kissing them, I just can't wank to pictures with cigarettes next to the goods. Sorry, your hot but cigarettes aren't on my vast fetish list.

Adult Discussion Forum